I've been with Interactive Brokers for about 3 months, and recently was the third time that I got a technical error and simply could not trade. Was on their "Chat" twice today literally for hours and nobody came on the line. I am completely astonished, they are allowed to talk to you like they are rebellious teenagers, but atthe same time really don't know what they are talking about which makes them sound stupid, no offense. Management needs to do a clean sweep there otherwise they will not have any customers left. Both times my sign-in must have expired after waiting for somebody to come … Neither their app or webtrader worked.The customer service seemed to not give the problem much priority at all. I got told each time the problem should be solved in 15 … I literally haven't been able to trade for three busienss days(!!!) Interactive brokers is the best, the reasonable fees and commissions, great market data and good customer service, the platform and mobile app is very strong. Customer Service worst than Cable TV - good luck. Customer service at interactive brokers is incompetent and rude except maybe technical people. Very pleased with IBKR, would just like to see more innovation in the app and platform to make it more modern and updated to include more features such as improved price alerts and such but overall fantastic. I have only recently signed up for Interactive brokers and the customer care has been Horrible!!! and I do this for a living.. can you imagine. Interactive brokers is the best.

Tiny Porch Concerts St Paul, Maxwell House Hotel, Hsbc Home Banking, Clevamama Toddler Pillow, Doubledown Interactive Stock, Contract Of Employment Template Uk 2020,