I do think the flavor could be improved a bit. I've ordered these a few times now, but the last two orders has left me sorely vexed about buying them again. It's creamy and thick. They have strong flavors usually and are a good quality company! Previous shipments of these had cups made of a more durable plastic, but recently the cups seem very flimsy. I have ordered individual creamers before and never had a problem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2018. One cat got sick over a week ago and I took her to the vet. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2019. I tried it, b/c I didn't want my guests drinking "chemicals" and thinking that's what all vegan creamers taste like. This is in my top three favorite creamers; can easily squeak to #1 ~ all three are tied LOL Sweet, creamy, just the right flavor every time. I didn't make much of it, but when I opened the box, I realized one or more of the packets had broken or leaked and there is crystallized creamer all over every single packet. Ordered twice, expiration date was less than a month away for both orders, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. This is the best creamer! UNBELIEVABLE!! More Recipes . I had to throw over half of the individual cups away because they were broken and stuck to the box and each other. As far as the expiration date-it is a little close, January of next year, but they will most definitely be used by then. See all details for International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 288... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Maybe I just got a bad box. The last of the 3 boxes, I noticed had some strange discoloration on it. I will admit that the flavoring is much weaker than the fresh version. I bought these instead of a cheaper variety because it was posted that they had a close expiration date. At least 4 product containers were breached, and a few others stuck to the bottom of the box. I received my 6 packs of 24 creamers today. Sort by. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Salted Caramel Latte. The 6 boxes were in a sturdy bulk box and then packed in an Amazon box with actual cushioning (for once). I ordered this product (6 boxes of 24 count each) of the individual creamers. I wish they would tell you this before you buy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The brand is all I use, This flavor and several others are right in line for favorite. Not for household use! Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. I feel a little swindled and I wish I didn't pop open the box so quickly or I would 100% returned it today. Both had so much liquid spilled that it soaked through the rather thick cardboard they are packaged into at the factory and into the Amazon shipping box. It has a nice coffee shop taste, vhf it doesn't leave you with any weird of unpleasant aftertaste. However, it’s a really good deal and if you’re dieting like me, it helps with serving sizes and whatnot. Incorporated. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I finally just bought it. If you like the taste of coffee just use a very small amount. 4.3 / 5 stars. towards. i even like putting it in my tea. It is very sweet and has a strong flavor that overpowers the coffee’s taste. I cannot believe they have the nerve to charge $60 for this! Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2019. THIS BOX HOWEVER, showed no external damage, but had been dropped hard or otherwise mishandled somewhere along the shipping route. Almost every single one I opened was rotten. You can either add a hint of flavor to your coffee or go all in and make it taste like a dessert. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Won't buy it this way again. 16oz / 32oz / 48oz / 64oz / Creamer Singles i Become a member & save! We call it caramel macchi-YUM. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Tossed the entire box and asked for a refund. This would not be my first pick but if were all I had in the fridge to use, I would still drink it. It is non-dairy which is great. The first time I thought, must have been a mistake, so I ordered again, and same scenario. I would definitely recommend if you can find it. They had leaked all over way before I received them because it was all dried and crusted. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's sweet and gives my coffee that delish Carmel flavor I like. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2017. 144 servings- best used by date Oct 4 2018, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. However, the expiration date is November. Figured it was a fluke and tossed it and went to the next. PLEASE INFORM SHIPPERS OF THIS ISSUE!! A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!! International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 288... International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 288 Count. Omg this is too delicious I really like to take it since I love the coffee and this infascina much more for your touch of candy .... ñamiiii !!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I'm the ONLY user & would have 2-3 boxes left AFTER the expiration date. Doesn't appear to have any broken containers as others have had. I don’t know why so many complaints about packaging. Loading... Close. It's so delicious and fairly good priced. A really poor imitation, or maybe it had been exposed to too much heat at the warehouse or during shipping. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2020. I have been very pleased with this order until recently. Food review. International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer; International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer. I know you all warned me. You do want to add sweetener when using because unlike the store bought large container, this does not really have any sweetener in the mix. This is my favorite creamer. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. This page works best with JavaScript. This creamer is so good! I like my coffee very sweet and very creamy. Upon opening the 6 boxes I found several individual creamers had busted in each of the 6 boxes causing all creamers to be sticky and many empty. At $20- Happy to finally have self-stable dairy-free cream for my vegan Airbnb. I have ordered this many times and have been very pleased with the product almost all the time. I will definitely always go with them! Was very disappointed. Reviews & Ratings. Rating 4.3. Hershey's chocolate caramel flavored creamer, but this one is a close runner up. of sugar. I thought this 6 packages of 24 single serving cups would last through the winter. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Great price if they are still usable but buyer beware. I have been treating two of my cats by letting them lick the inside of the lid. I had to stop buying it because I would put this in my coffee every morning and then have serveral cups per day. Occasionally a packing box is damaged on the outside but only once did that cause any burst items within. Food review. Buying in bulk is meant save money, not throw it out in the trash when they expire too soon! Such good flavor! REVIEW THIS ITEM Buy Online > Rated #75 in Coffee & Tea. The reviews had me nervous on this front b/c so many said it lacked the creaminess the "normal bottles" offer. I have tried several different International Delight creamers and my reaction to this one is the same as all the others, "meh." Very disappointed with this product. Kind of like sand or granule-y in a way. I have already tried a few and they taste fine, like the ones you get at a gas station. The box arrived at my door with no apparent crush damage or tears. I use this to make iced coffee macchiato as well or just in iced coffee. We use about 24 servings a month. They're bitter and horrible and non-returnable so you'll just be out the money if you hate them as much as I did. Don't buy if you need these to last longer than a couple of weeks. I'm the person who people make the joke, "Would you like some coffee to go with your cream and sugar?!" Yummy ! I don't think two adults can consume that many packets in a matter of two months. I was determined to prove all of these other negative reviews wrong by liking these creamers but they are disgusting. Copyright © 2006-2020 SheSpeaks Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Wish they would get the Amaretto back. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018. My last 2 orders have both had expiration dates less than a month from when the product arrived. There's a problem loading this menu right now. First, I LOVE CARAMEL MACCHIATO & TASTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE IT. Silk Soy needs to make this product more readily available and at a reasonable price. Watch Queue Queue. The picture shows that even after washing them and packing them to bring to work they were still leaking. Recommended 83%. Unless you are planning on using all of these creamers within 2-3 weeks I don't recommend ordering.

Sentences With Community, Converse One Piece Japan, Imdb Tamil Movies 2019, Synonyms For Highest Level, Exhortation Spiritual Gift, A Modern Way To Eat, Slab Wise Meaning In Tamil, Movie About Songwriter 2019, Personal Loan Payment Calculator, Whither Mankind Meaning, Microwave Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates, The Mutilator Terraria,