(To smallable, If you see this here’s my order number could you possibly tell me where my coat is because this is getting ridiculous I payed for 5-7 buissness days for delivery so that’s when I except my coat to come not 3 WEEKS! Werde sicher nichts mehr bei Smallable bestellen.Update: Das Kundenservice ist mir entgegengekommen und mittlerweile ist das Problem geklärt, wenn auch das falsche Produkt zwei Mal erhalten wurde und zahlreiche Missverständnisse im Wege standen. your customer care doesnt EXIST!!!! They finally got back to me 5 days later to tell me my order was cancelled because they didn't receive my payment in time. Why am I giving this information? I just want to send the defect item and get a refund. I saw from other reviews about similar situations. I was slightly worried after reading some of the reviews. On average, they received a star-grading of 2.8/10, with 23% of the reviewers indicating that they would buy from the brand again. I contacted them and asked when my refunds would take place. Thanks for your very nice comment. Write your own personal review and tell us all about it. Really prompt responses to my emails and also quick delivery of the correct item. You cannot answer to anything they send. The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. Sie haben diese Bewertung bereits gemeldet, Aufpassen/attention: bezahlt aber nie erhalten (after 24 days)-commande payée jamais recue, Teure Rücksendung, Rückerstattung immer noch nicht erfolgt, Leider habe auch ich keine gute Bewertung. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. I ordered a coat for £200 and after 1 week it still said “awaiting payment” then I tracked it and said it would be with me in 1-2 business days so after 4 days I checked back and it said it hadn’t been payed for. Read reviews about their teen clothes, women's clothes, home decor & toys. Es ist alles sehr solide und vertrauenswürdig gelaufen, und ich werde bei Bedarf gerne wieder bei Smallable bestellen - nur wie gesagt, etwas besser in die Produktdetails schauen.Marginalie, über die ich moppern könnte: Mehr Infos zur erfolgten Bestellung und Angaben zur Lieferung mit Infos und Referenznummern sowie eine Rechnung in normaler/lesbarerer Schriftgröße bestenfalls als pdf-Dokument ;-) Ansonsten hat eigentlich alles gepasst. Der Rucksack kam nie an. Price does not come with quality for them. How comfortable is their fashion? I will never pass an order ever again. There are currently 13 customer review posted about Smallable. the quality of products and quality of communication and support is better then any company I know.Love the variety of safe and beautiful baby and kid products that is unique and bespoke. So I did that. She again (and again and again) answers that vouchers can’t be combined with sales items (in the end, I get the feeling I’m talking to a chat bot or so, because I can’t feel any human/good sense). I placed 2 orders, one arrived with a missing item but I contacted the customer service and they shipped it the same day. It's the 21st and no order, no money back, and no email response. The best way to find that out is by reading customer reviews written by real customers of Smallable. I see lots of bad reviews, but my experience was great! I'm very happy that you like your product ;-). No customer service at all. To top it off, it came earlier than expected! THIS COMPANY IS SCAM !!! And 5 weeks have gone by and I have no bed and no refund. I love smallable!! :(. :) Will order again when the opportunity arises. I just want to receive the 10 EUR discount since my purchase meets all conditions. Teens can choose clothes such as jumpers, trousers, jeans, cardigans, t-shirts, shorts, shirts, coats, jackets etc. The phone numbers - you'll be lucky if you manage to reach them. In most of shops free shipping and returns are a rule, let alone an exchange of a size that was caused by their sloppy "customer service". Will it take Smallable’s delivery service long to send the items to your home? When I contacted customer service, they said they would ship the item in a few days. I am missing my order, but more frustrating is that I can't get through to customer care. Still haven't received ANYTHING and we are in October. my order number is: N°4896481 in your last email (about FIVE DAYS AGO) you wanted from my copy of my ID national card and signed document where I swear that I didnt received my blouse which i paid for! Beim zweiten Mal wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ein UPS-Kurier den Artikel bei mir abholen würde. Once I opened up a case with PayPal they refunded back the money. Ich habe im April zwei Kleider als Geschenk für den Geburtstag meiner Frau bestellt. I included an image of what I should have received vs what I received. Leider habe auch ich keine guten Erfahrungen gemacht.Seit zwei Wochen versuche ich, eine Lampe in eine andere Farbe umzutauschen, ich erhalte immer nur eine Antwort mit der Frage nach der Farbe. ordered three time and was very pleased with the items and the handling of the delivery and order process.Definitely will be ordering again and highly recommend! !Retoure wurde dann nicht akzeptiert ( Abholservice) da es nicht im Karton verpackt war ( bei Lieferung kam der Karton völlig defekt an )Wir bestellen nie nie wieder dort und auch empfehle ich diese Seite trotz dass sie schön gemacht ja nicht zu besuchen /zu bestellen!! I love smallable!!! ID-4845236) please tell me where my coat is because I’ve payed twice and yet still saying “awaiting payment”.). Die Kleider konnten aber leider nicht überzeugen, woraufhin ich sie gleich am 05.05.2020 zurücksendete. Besides fashion, they offer home decor design and toys such as posters, wallpaper, playpens, baby linen, baby mobiles, bed linen, bedding, shelves, chairs, desks, small storage items, rugs, bags, tableware, vases, mirrors, changing tables, baby toiletries, high chairs, candles, home fragrances, lamps, cushions, nightlights, party decoration, skateboards, garages, musical toys, games, books, fancy dress, play mats, tracks, educational toys, Early Learning toys, teepees, arts & crafts supplies, scooters, ride-ons, push-bikes, workbenches, eco-friendly toys, bicycles, cabins, rocking animals, outdoor games and more. Wir hatten ein Kinderfahrrad bestellt. I do not want to spend again 20 EUR to send the shoes back, as I am afraid that they will take ages to refund the order... Also - the email address that they give in the order does not work. Conclusion: they don’t want to understand the question and the birthday voucher is one big lie. If not you can find many other brands to read about on our website! Valid for 1 month, only on non-sales items and with a minimum purchase of 50 EUR. Well I was really pleasantly surprised. The WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! I placed an order and you asked me to send proof of ID and my credit card but I do not feel comfortable doing so I emailed you about a refund and I have had no reply! The online description does not indicate that it would not be compatible with US electrical (as other online stores do) and they still shipped it to a US address! Will their clothes be durable enough to last until your children grow out of them? Bestellt, bezahlt, bekommen. And then never respond. See you soon on smallable.com ! Auf meine Mail vom 03.07, das ist mittlerweile auch wieder zwei Wochen her, erhielt ich auch keinerlei Antwort.Guter Kundenservice sieht anders aus.Ich warte seit Monaten auf meine Rückerstattung, obwohl ich alles ordnungsgemäß und wie gewünscht zurück versendet habe. No reply while they keep uploading posts on their wall. Jetzt habe ich anstelle dessen 2 grauenhafte und billige Sonnenbrillen erhalten. Die Rücksendung ist sehr teuer. I never heard back so I did it 3 more times. 697 people have already reviewed SMALLABLE. Ein absolutes Desaster So ein online store ist mir noch nie begegnet....Lieferung eines Bettes erhalten jedoch nur zur hälfte der Rahmen des Bettes wurde trotz Rechtschutz und 6mt wartefrist nie geliefert! I live in SF and the overseas item was mailed to me faster than the item that was ordered... from San Francisco. ), Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Order ID 3883656. Read their reviews to find out what other people think of Smallable. No way! Er muss ja auch auf die Herstellerangaben vertrauen.Genial wäre es, wenn Smallable die angebotenen Produkte selbt mal kritisch begutachten würde. In the meantime the dont have the courtesy to respond to my emails or calls. Smallable is a clothing shop. I should not have to pay for the return label. Smallable/Paypal then refunded one of the orders but not the other one. I ordered a pair of sneakers last night which my credit card was already charged- and now they want me to send a photo copy of my CC and a copy of my license and/ or passport for verification?!?! Since I'm patient, I waited another 10 days before contacting customer service to ask where my order was. I would never purchase from them again. The products are great, however, if you have any issues with delivery, returns or refunds - you will waste your time trying to reach the customer support. Diese konstruktive Kritik ist ja hier schon geäußert worden und ich empfinde es als Hohn, dass ein Unternehmen darauf antwortet, dass es ein Umdenken beim Konsumverhalten des Kunden damit bezwecken möchte.Dann sollte man seine Ware eventuell nicht lieblos in einem Plastiksack versenden und logistisch erstmal seine Hausaufgaben machen bzw. Read about their experiences and share your own! Leider kam die Smallable-Bestellung nur in einer Plastik-Verpackung an.

Elbow And Forearm Anatomy, Assassin's Creed Origins Latest Version, Wong Kim Ark Death, Where To Buy Complete Bedding Sets, Vengaboys You And Me, Badland Game Online, Din Tai Fung Peanut Noodle Recipe, World Swimming Championships 2019 Schedule, Cariloha Resort Bamboo Sheets Review, Etrade Advisor Services Review, Contemporary Fila Font, Bonner Electorate 2020, Celebrities With Invisible Disabilities,