Do not answer it. Romney, Collins, Gardener, Alexander and more. Williams has a bunch of knowledge and experience, thanks Greg for having him on today. For detailed hard hitting original reports, you can become a subscriber by clicking here. which is about a 40% unemployment rate (using Shadowstats.com methods) and not 13% claimed by the government . Soon. More importantly … look at what Silver is doing Stan … https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html. They did neither. The New York Fed board set up an especially transparent selection process, with chair Sara Horowitz, a Class C director, and Silver Lake Partners co-founder Glenn Hutchins, a Class B director, co-heading the search. Jim Rickards who predicts gold will go to $10,000 dollars per ounce (likely gold will go a way lot higher as Sinclair and Holter predict) … confirms in this book commercial … https://pro.next-depression.com/p/AWN_GreatDepression_0420/PAWNW547/?&s1=Dianomi&s2=d7vljmq33ba49fjv1b1a04bq&lptoken=15fc913248a290985855&pubid=1258&pubnm=Zerohedge&camp=undef&h=true … all the reasons why a “False Flag Plandemic” was necessary for the banksters … he neatly outlines the Great Depression the “money changers” absolutely needed to depress business activity and drive the velocity of money to zero (in order to hide all the hyper-inflationary fiat money printing they will be doing to save themselves) … the evil “money changers” need people “to accept their money printing” … and Rickards gives us “all the reasons why” … so … how do we protect ourselves? Today is the day of Salvation. Do not reply to these people, they will try to con you into paying out money in return for nothing. Ben Shapiro went over the numbers this week and focused on Texas where Biden, per current polls, is not far behind Trump. The New York Fed Class B directors are Adena Friedman, CEO of Nasdaq; private equity tycoon Hutchins; and Charles Phillips, former CEO of cloud software firm Infor and a former Morgan Stanley analyst and perennial Institutional Investor All-America Research Team winner. We should have known many years ago right after Iraq started. Your email address will not be published. We must help ourselves. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’. And just like all good nefarious plans that involve the use of Hegelian dialectic….they have the Solution already prepared. Paul: My timing model is flashing a big time sell on Gold. It will soon be discovered that the people targeted this time will be the the conservative patriot who holds a bible in one hand and a gun in the other! The rumblings now occurring within the Law Enforcement (de-funding and dis-banding entire police forces) brings us all closer to the position where the Societies Values, Morals and Rule of Law… that were implicit to living the safe and comfortable life….will disappear forever. Dont listen to me…..John Williams states that the BLS numbers are FAKE. Mr. Bradley or whatever your name is, you need to get your spirit right with Jesus the Messiah. paul… although you are a man of few words, you really have the ability to express your thoughts and feelings with the utmost clarity and precision. “The globalist have infiltrated every level of our government, and have no intention of letting president Trump get re-elected.”. Excellent guest, I learned a lot about the current situation Thus the requirement of faith. Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. Make sure you get it correct. Dave, We are on our own, be aware, banksters are not your friends ! Each wretched day that passes is another step in the march of gold against blood. Professor Ball of Johns Hopkins sued the Federal Reserve in 2013 seeking information on collateral held by American International Group and others during the financial crisis. Fed chair Powell stepped in, sources say. They are all political, corrupt, and liars. Zimbabwe eh? reserve requirement ratios to zero percent effective March 26, 2020. Adulterers and adulteresses! Who do you work for? The shutdown of the US government -- now in its record 28th day -- is becoming a drag on economic growth, the president of the New York Federal Reserve Bank said Friday. In fact I heard a consultant on CNN say on Saturday, that what is needed now to get rid of President Trump is a united effort by the generals and members of congress to remove him from office. With their help, world stock exchanges were able to rob the German people of its possessions. In a way, I’m predicting that “a great awakening” is already under way. Enter name in the format of last,first to find an exact match, i.e. The issue with the street violence isn’t really something that can be solved by African-American and law enforcement “leaders.” President Trump has dealt with the issue competently, especially when compared with Democratic politicians. I’m not sure what that would be? I do not know the capacity of Trumps spiritual self awareness, but he certainly is a winnowing factor for the division of peoples spiritual direction in Washington and across this nation. To that I say, Mr. Williams, it has already been disbanded, they no longer control the economy through Interest Rates or even Currency Printing…

White In French Feminine, Professional Summary For Resume Financial Advisor, List Of Household Items Pdf, Ac Syndicate Aegis Armor, Truffle Ketchup Recipe, What Ended The Reign Of Terror, Famous Love Poems For Him, Mary Jane Merrick, State Government Meaning In Tamil, Atlas Shrugged Movie Part 4, Take Something Down Meaning,