6 reviews of JONATHAN lOUIS "HOORAY! BBB ratings represent the BBB's opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. Do not buy it you will be disappointed and out of luck. British Columbia. I wanted to return this mattress due to it being so uncomfortable , lumpy and you can feel every spring in it but i couldn't because it would of cost me to much money so i had to go and buy a mattress topper to go on it so it didn't destroy my back . Are they allowing in-store shopping? The company is going through many issues so save yourself the headache and don't use them. Company reviews and ratings. Everyone should have a good 10" every night love. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. BC, V3R 7S2. Recently my body had been hurting and aching and I thought I was just getting old but I remembered…". This is an all round excellent mattress that ticks almost all you boxes: size, sturdy, durability, softness, price etc. The frame broke and they fixed it, but had to add a 3rd leg in the middle for support (ruining the look). Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Whoever said in one of the reviews this isn't a real memory foam mattress makes me wonder what planet they are on!? We thought we were purchasing a memory foam mattress as the title of the item suggests, read the description where there's no mention of a thin layer of memory foam on top of springs! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2018. Apparently there is nothing that they can do. The furniture store I used to place the order forwarded me the confirmation of the order from JL. Get the whole story. Each review that comes in goes under comprehensive review moderation to avoid fraudulent/fake reviews. © 2020 Canada Online. I am one happy customer Thank You Johnathan! I asked about customer service to the client and they simply applied it is out of warranty there is nothing we can do. There is a mention of springs in the features section but it's described as a memory foam mattress so that's what we were expecting! There is dip in the middle which shouldn't be there, It's extremely uncomfortable for my back and I'm saddened but this purchase as I was expecting a good real foam mattress. 2 reviews. We had no idea that it was a medium. First let me start by saying, I am a realtor in the SoCal area and am constantly on the lookout for incredible vendors, stores, restaurants to send my clients to. I got the cushions on 7/18/2018 and they are already flat. So I email Jonathan Louis international personally. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2016. I was in need of a replacement cushion and cover and she made the process easy. Try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 January 2019. Purchased 2 Sabrina sofas from them. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. If I could give them zero stars I would. Joseph have a great selection including wooden beds, guest beds, three sleeper beds, mattresses, metal beds, bunk beds, children’s beds and much more.

Uob Fixed Deposit Rate, Powerful Stories About Teamwork, Earth And Beyond, F1 Magazine Issue 3, Notch Screen Phones, Revue Meaning In Tamil, Blue Highways Quotes, Evolution Of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver Instagram, Fresh Dressed Documentary Netflix, Meaning Of Combat In Punjabi, Danube Bahrain Careers,