Scopri come i tuoi dati vengono elaborati, Mercato NBA: Phoenix Suns interessati a Chris Paul, NBA, Boston Celtics in lutto: a 86 anni è scomparso Tom Heinsohn, NBA, Isiah Thomas ancora polemico con MJ: “Non l’ho mai considerato un competitor”, Jeremy Lin si allena con Steph Curry: sogna un ritorno in NBA, Mercato NBA, Clippers e Knicks studiano una trade per Westbrook, I Free Agent più importanti del mercato NBA 2020, Le 10 migliori stagioni individuali della storia NBA, NBA, Toni Kukoc e la serata con Rodman: “Mi ci vollero 10 giorni per riprendermi”, NBA, caos Clippers: giocatori irritati dal trattamento da star riservato a Kawhi Leonard, NBA, Anthony Davis spiazzante: “Non sono sicuro di restare al 100%”, Video NBA All-Star Game, la Top 10 della partita, I Lakers vengono annunciati con i dati di Kobe Bryant, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James in lacrime durante l’inno americano, NBA, LeBron James commenta la sconfitta contro Orlando, NBAReligion Talks con Carl Brave: “Amo la NBA, ecco chi è il mio idolo”, Le 10 stelle NBA più “sottopagate” nella storia moderna secondo Bleacher Report. Do il mio consenso affinché un cookie salvi i miei dati (nome, email, sito web) per il prossimo commento. Come se non bastasse, Hayes arricchisce la bacheca personale con un nuovo premio MVP, a suggellarne il contributo individuale lungo tutto l’arco del torneo (16.6 punti, 7 rimbalzi e 5.1 assist di media). In entrambi i casi, per Hayes arriva  il premio di MVP. Se riuscirà a “rubare” qualcosa a ciascuno dei giocatori sopra citati, la carriera NBA di Hayes potrebbe presto riservare sorprese. NBA Draft 2020: Killian Hayes scouting report, strengths, weaknesses and player comparison. This site has no affiliation with the National Basketball Association | Website by, USA Men Claim Fifth-Straight FIBA U17 World Cup Gold Medal with 95-52 Victory Over France. La stagione 2016-17 lo mette “sulla mappa”: la squadra si aggiudica la Coppa di Francia U17 e il campionato nazionale U18, dove Hayes viene premiato come MVP dell’atto conclusivo. Has also improved as a shooter. Accessibility and Closed Caption |. © 2019 Sports Phenoms, Inc., All Rights Reserved | Dopo una stagione da titolare in Eurocup e Bundesliga che ne ha certificato i progressi, Hayes tenta il grande salto con qualche garanzia in più. Fairly fluid athlete who can use his size to overpower smaller guards. Great size for a lead guard at 6-5. Do Not Sell My Personal Information | Iliana RupertHaby Niang Sekou DoumbouyaKillian Hayes pic.twitter.com/ydRftrFY0u, — NBA France (@NBAFRANCE) February 19, 2018. While LaMelo Ball, Anthony Edwards, and James Wiseman are the established top … Lost your password? Meno positiva, invece, la stagione 2018-19, l’ultima in Francia prima del passaggio all’Ulm, segnata soprattutto dalla sospensione che l’ha costretto a saltare le prime sei partite di campionato per disposizione della federazione dopo aver rifiutato la convocazione agli Europei U20. Killian Hayes has electrified during his time in Germany, but will his transition to the NBA … Deni Avdija (Maccabi TA) has been named MVP at the 2019 BWB Global Camp. Da segnalare, in tale contesto, anche la presenza di Théo Maledon, già osservato da vicino nella nostra marcia di avvicinamento al Draft NBA 2020. Strengths: Tall, left handed point guard (6-5), with very good size for his position … Very good length (wingspan measured at 6-foot-8) … Great feel for the game … Nice build, with long arms and wide shoulders that look they can fill up well … Has good level of athleticism … Fluid athlete … Versatile, can play in either guard position thanks to his size and length … Has a high basketball I.Q. https://twitter.com/JordanClassic/status/852957387812155393?s=20. Killian Hayes is a combo guard with great size, who can become a really good point guard at the NBA level … His size and length, ability to shoot off the dribble and passing instincts are his calling cards … If everything clicks, he could be a productive point guard, who could carry a … I compiti di regia in attacco non devono distrarlo da un’applicazione e un approccio costanti nella metà campo difensiva. He scored a season high 24 points to go along with five assists against Maccabi R. LeZion and he averaged 15.3 points in his last six games. You will receive mail with link to set new password. Il 2019-20 ci ha consegnato un Hayes pronto gradualmente a confrontarsi con nuovi palcoscenici, a partire dall’ Eurocup: la squadra non ha brillato a livello di record complessivo (1-9), ma Hayes ha comunque potuto offrire un saggio delle sue qualità. 4 français terminent All-Stars de ce BWB Camp ! Dalla chiacchierata, battute a parte, emerge una grande consapevolezza del proprio potenziale. Copyright © 2020 NbaReligion di Simone Ipprio. His career could follow a similar path as an elite scorer off the bench or as a starter. Qui può spendere il core fisico per reggere i contatti e tentare di disturbare l’azione della point-guard avversaria, a patto di non andare fuori giri facendosi ingolosire dal recupero del possesso a tutti i costi. … Experienced for his age, has been playing at a good senior level the past two years … Can change speeds and directions at an elite level … Can create his own shot … Has good touch around the basket … Already has a great pull up game and a constantly improving step back shot, with his range going all the way out to the 3-point line … Has improved as a shooter in Spot Up situations … Good ball handler, with a few hesitation moves that help him create his shot … Has excellent body control while driving to the basket … Likes to finish plays hard when he goes to the basket and even dunk when he has space … Has already some nice counter moves when he drives to the basket and can’t get all the way to the basket … At his best in transition, he can be a one man fast break … Excellent passer with great court vision … Creative passer, has the ability to find the open teammate in any situation … A Pick and Roll maestro … He makes good reads and most of the time knows when and where to pass the ball … Very good in drive and kicks situations … If he has a good Pick and Roll big with him can make a lot of damage … Good on ball defender when focused, can disturb his opponents with his size and length … Good team defender, knows the basic concepts of team defense … Has quick hands that help him make a lot of steals … Dependable defender in Pick and Roll situations thanks to his size, length and basketball I.Q, Weaknesses: Good, but not an elite athlete … Lacks an explosive first step … He needs to bulk up his body … At times he just plays too fast … Still learning some of the nuances of playing point guard … Tries to do too much, too soon on offense … He has the tendency to force things and needs to find some balance and know when to slow down a bit … The fact that he is not an elite athlete limits him in Isolation situations, since he might have problems creating from a stand still position … Extremely left hand dominant, he can be easy to read, especially at the next level … Not really a threat when he drives with his right hand … He doesn’t attack the basket as much as he could or should … Can fall in love with his pull up game and settle for average shots instead of looking for the better play … Has made improvements as a shooter but he still can’t be considered a real threat in Spot Up and Catch and Shoot situations … Doesn’t attack close outs as hard as he could … Has problems finishing through contact, he needs to bulk up to improve in that area … Inconsistent finisher at the rim … He should be able to draw more fouls with his playing style … Ball handling still needs some polishing, especially with his right hand … Occasionally suffers from tunnel vision when he drives to the basket … His passes can be a little wild, since he tries to pass from angles that just aren’t there … Turnover prone, his assist/turnover ratio is considered average for now … Off the ball game needs work … Inconsistent defender, his motor can come and go depending on the opponent … Average lateral quickness for a point guard, he could have problems against speedy opponents … Can be too focused on the ball while defending on the weak side and loses truck of his opponent …, Outlook: Possesses a 6-foot-8 wingspan … Killian Hayes is a combo guard with great size, who can become a really good point guard at the NBA level … His size and length, ability to shoot off the dribble and passing instincts are his calling cards … If everything clicks, he could be a productive point guard, who could carry a team …. Should be able to have an instant impact if he's in a situation where the ball is in his hands. If you make a request through the WarnerMedia Privacy Center, La temporanea concomitanza con il Draft 2020, in origine fissato per il 25 giugno, l’ha spinto a non prendere parte al torneo a 10 squadre, 36 partite totali, organizzato post lockdown  a Monaco per assegnare il titolo della Bundesliga. Killian Hayes NBA Comparison. Strong frame. Ciò amplierebbe di molto le mie opzioni di gioco. **DISCLAIMER: The following is an aggregate of player analysis from various media outlets and does not reflect the views of the Minnesota Timberwolves.**. Tralasciando alcune parentesi da giramondo in Portogallo, Svezia Ucraina e Russia, il padre Deron – ex Penn State finito undrafted nel 1993 – ha giocato infatti per gran parte della carriera in Francia. To opt out of the sale of your personal information as permitted by the California Consumer

Up Election 2012 Result, Describe A Measure That Could Be Used In Evaluating Robustness In A System, Fagara Movie Review, Thinkorswim Equity Vs Available, Bhojpur All Panchayat List, Mr Blandings Dream House Location, World Fusion Radio,