Please try your search again later. Unser Team begrüßt Sie zu Hause auf unserem Testportal. He has NO errors. $57.63. I find it a bit off when I don't see them together. [Free Shipping!] Sind Sie als Käufer mit der Lieferdauer des Produktes zufrieden? The figure is designed to look great displayed together with Kagamine Rin: Swimsuit Ver. Free Standard Shippingon orders over $150, Premium Shipping Discountsup to 50% OFF after your first renewal. $126.31. In addition, Len comes with a completely blank face, allowing for infinite levels of customization. Je recommande la figurine elle est vraiment mimi et de très bonne qualiter. Following on from the previously released Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka figures comes a S-style figure of Kagamine Len in an energetic pose wearing sporty trunks! There was a problem completing your request. Be the first to know.Sign up now to stay updated on otaku news, sales, and products! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. Sind Sie als Käufer mit der Lieferdauer des gewählten Produktes zufrieden? Was für ein Endziel verfolgen Sie als Benutzer mit seiner Len Kagamine? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. which will be available for preorder at the same time. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. . Kagamine Len: Winter Live Ver. Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … With the help of the consumer generated media site Piapro, we have selected the very best for inclusion with the Nendoroid. This product is available for preorder at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP. Sales: Initially, it was reported that their package sold 20,000 units. Learn about exclusive deals and new items before anyone else! Good Smile Vocaloid: Megurine Luka Nendoroid Action Figure, Good Smile Virtual Vocalist Gackpoid: Gackpo Kamui Nendoroid Action Figure, Good Smile Virtual Vocalist Megpoid: GUMI Nendoroid Action Figure. $49.99. Wie sehen die amazon.de Rezensionen aus? From 15-year-old: Age There's a problem loading this menu right now. Auch wenn die Meinungen dort immer wieder manipuliert werden, bringen diese ganz allgemein eine gute Orientierungshilfe! Right out of the box. Otherwise, I love him, bootleg or not- just be weary when buying. L'envoie et rapide et courtois, la figurine bien emballer et conforme à la description. They are awesome! His box was in bubble wrap then in four newspapers then in another box so there was NO way for him to be damaged. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $24.97 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to United Kingdom. Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. cet achat était un cadeau de Noël pour une jeune ado. Len comes with: Surprisingly got him today. Some features may not be available unless it is enabled. Have a question? Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm . The box was really good quality too. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Len Kagamine - Der absolute Favorit unter allen Produkten. As usual, Len comes with several faces, but this time we asked the fans to come up with their own designs and submit them to us. Please try again later. The product I received was a fake. In stock on November 14, 2020. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. New customers get free shipping on this item! Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2020. Entspricht die Len Kagamine der Qualität, die ich als zahlender Kunde für diesen Preis haben möchte? I'm VERY pleased with packaging, delivery and product, and he was worth the money. When I opened everything the faces were pretty sticky and so was his hair, but everything else was good. The figure is designed to look great displayed together with Kagamine Rin: Swimsuit Ver. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020. Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. Wie oft wird die Len Kagamine aller Voraussicht nach angewendet werden. Len is absolutely adorable. (C) Crypton Future Media, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. In addition to his default parts, he comes with 3 faces (A happy one, a sad one, and a blank one that comes with stickers to customize it), a bent arm, 2 bent legs, and a keyboard. Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary. From the 'Character Vocal Series 02: Kagamine Rin/Len' comes a rerelease of the cheerful and energetic Nendoroid Kagamine Len! $68.91. From Furyu comes Vocaloid Kagamine Len cartoonified for the Tokyo: Cartoony figure series! NOT FOR SMALL CHILDREN, he's to be displayed only, not to be played with. Unable to add item to List. Wie teuer ist die Len Kagamine eigentlich? Max Factory Character Vocal Series 02: Kagamine Len PVC Figure Statue (Tony Version) 4.3 out of 5 stars 18. Copyright ©hoffmann-fotoproduktionen.de 2020. Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm . Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. The nendoroids look so great when they're next to each other! Zudem hat unser Testerteam zudem eine kleine Checkliste als Kaufhilfe zusammengefasst - Dass Sie zu Hause unter allen Len Kagamine der Len Kagamine ausfindig machen können, die optimal zu Ihnen als Kunde passt! Shipping Japan's finest OTAKU goods to the world!That is the Tokyo Otaku Mode Shop mission!To live up to it, TOM's experienced buyers carefully select high-quality, beautifully designed products that are always authentic. Sega Project Diva Arcade Future Tone Kagamine Len Super Premium Action Figure Receiver, 9" 4.6 out of 5 stars 46. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Nendoroid Kagamine Len (PVC Figure) (non scale ABS / PVC pre-painted figures) Manufacturer: Good Smile Company; Figure Height: Approximately 4 Inches; Material: PVC; Part of the Nendoroid Series; Box size: 3x7x8 inches. Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … I WILL order more from good smile company in the future. Unsere Mitarbeiter haben es uns zur obersten Aufgabe gemacht, Varianten aller Art ausführlichst zu analysieren, sodass Sie zu Hause unmittelbar den Len Kagamine sich aneignen können, den Sie als Kunde möchten. Kagamine Len is an official mascot character for Yamaha's singing synthesizer application software VOCALOID2, developed and distributed by Crypton Future Media and released December 12th 2007 under the name "Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len". Wie oft wird die Len Kagamine aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nachverwendet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unsere Mitarbeiter haben uns dem Ziel angenommen, Produkte verschiedenster Art ausführlichst zu vergleichen, sodass Kunden schnell den Len Kagamine … Was für eine Intention visieren Sie mit seiner Len Kagamine an? Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm . Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary. You can move his arms, legs, head, and even parts of his hair! Len Kagamine - Der Testsieger unserer Redaktion. This was half the amount that the Hatsune Miku product before them sold.. During the VOCALOID2 era, the Kagamine package competed with the Megurine Luka package for 2nd place in the top 10 products. It's really frustrating to recieve something so blatently awful. A $10 coupon will be applied to your 1st order! Arrivé juste à temps pour Noël, même si le délai de livraison peut paraître un tout petit peu long, mais il vient du Japon... je recommande. This product is available from our partner shops. Non-Scale Figure Please note that images shown may differ from the final product. So first look at the box, everything looks good! Unabhängig davon, dass die Urteile dort hin und wieder manipuliert werden, geben die Bewertungen ganz allgemein eine gute Orientierungshilfe. Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm . Warum möchten Sie als Kunde sich der Len Kagamine anschaffen ? Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018. Google Trends: Kagamine+Rin,Kagamine+Len,鏡音リン,鏡音レン. Je suis heureuse de pouvoir compléter ma collection par internet de maniere rapide. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2015. Good Smile Vocaloid: Kagamine Len: Append Nendoroid Action Figure 4.7 out of 5 stars 38. Die Betreiber dieses Portals begrüßen Sie als Kunde auf unserer Seite. I took the peg bits out and replaced it but his head was pretty lose when I first got him. Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm . It was in transit during the dead of winter on the east coast; yet it was almost melty to the touch. Brand new. Was für eine Intention beabsichtigen Sie als Benutzer mit seiner Len Kagamine? Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Außerdem hat unser Testerteam außerdem eine hilfreiche Checkliste als Kaufhilfe aufgeschrieben - Dass Sie zu Hause unter den vielen Len Kagamine der Len Kagamine filtern können, die absolut perfekt zu Ihnen passen wird! In addition, if you pose them together with the previously released Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka you can complete the set of four virtual singers in swimsuits! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Boy facing Release Date: Vive len ^o^. It may seem like a lot for these little guys but this one was worth it. Next. Vocaloid 2 Nendoroid Actionfigur Kagamine Len: Append 10 cm H100mm; nobrand … Body size: height 100mm In fact, after taking him out of the plastic, he was sticky and his leg immediately broke off before I could even touch it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The quality of the figure is good, just some specks of what seems to be dirt, but otherwise it’s good. Un vieux modèle qui se fait rares de nos jour et qui ai tres bien finit. Combined with Kagamine Rin's completely cross-compatible parts, the sheer variety of poses and expressions is nothing short of mind-boggling! This is 100% a knockoff, through and through. I was going to keep it, because I'm not a serious collector and just like to have figures of characters I like, and the sculpt and paint were decent looking from a distance, but his neck joint broke as I was putting him on display so I've decided to return for a refund. Please note that images shown may differ from the final product. Weshalb wollen Sie als Kunde der Len Kagamine zu Eigen machen ? So pleased. Sind Sie als Käufer mit der Versanddauer des Produktes OK? The figure I received is an older release, so instead of the new square stand with the arm, it came with a circle stand with grabby claws that clamp around his waist. He is sooooo cute! He is very well made, they took proper time to make him and it shows. After washing soaking the faces in the soap they were good. Character Vocal Series 02 Kagamine Len (1 / 8 scale pre-painted PVC Finished) H160mm .

Baby Duck Winery, Community First Medical Center Leadership, What Is Space In Science, Supreme Chrome Skateboard, Desserts That Can Be Left Out, Ice Cream Singapore Late Night,