Well, he must have contracted with this company and now they are sending me bills. All Rights Reserved. There is no record of her contacting Springstone prior to 8/9/13. I've even sent a copy of this letter to Springstone Financial. I was charged for the full cost of the dental services up front and no services were performed except for an x-ray and dental examination! America is truly falling into third world fraud. We received an email from the complaintant on 8/9/13 stating that she did not need any loans to pay for treatment as she was using retirement funds, however this was almost 30 days after the funds had already been disbursed to the provider. This whole ordeal has been devastating! Have something to share about Lending Club Patient Solutions? Dental Financing made easy. The [redacted] continues to request that I make another appointment so that they can perform the work that would total the full $13,000. While LCPS handles the application process of the financing, LCPS does not handle the delivery of dental treatment. You can apply online, from anywhere. This letter is in reference to a complaint regarding my account with Tuition Solution.My account number is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. I also want Springstone Financial to correct the credit card billing statement to reflect $535.Product_Or_Service: Credit Card ServiesDesired SettlementI want an adjusted bill from the [redacted] to reflect the $535 charges for the July 12th visit. LCPS followed up with the office and explained that they shouldn't have passed the fee on to the applicant. This company is sending me bills for money/services I never received.I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and he talked to me about implants. I mistakenly started paying thinking I would be able clear this up with the dentist and lending club without damaging my credit but both companies are so desperate … I was charged for the full cost of the dental services up front and no services were performed except for an x-ray and dental examination! According to the record on the back of the check, (enclosed) the check was cashed at the Huntington Bank in Columbus, Ohio and posted that same day at their bank.The late fee day to receive this payment was September 19, 2014, and thus acquire a late fee. Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $12,000. They were alerted of the $8,500 in fraudulent charges and have chosen to ignore it. Complete, Comfortable, Competent Dental Care. I feel I am paying the 1,180.50 twice for no reason. On July 24th I received an invoice from Springstone Financial for $13,000 with a 22.98% interest rate. * Your loan may have a No Interest on Principal Option Promotion included. I have contacted Springstone several times asking why should I have to pay 8,500 when that amount was not paid to the dentist, I have yet to receive any answers as to why they paid the dentist only 7,318.50. )The itemized bill received by Springstone Financial on November 1st included $8,500 in hours, medicine, and equipment for surgery never performed. ?Desired SettlementNOT GETTING MY CHECK OF 600.00Business Response Thank you for the opportunity to respond. All loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Bank. I was approved for 8,500, 0% interest by Springstone,SP submittedto the dentist 7,318.50. My first payment was due on the 09/09/2014 in the amount of $132.00. You won’t be penalized for exploring your options, so there’s no reason to delay. As a courtesy, we made several calls to the [redacted] to try and resolve the dispute for [redacted]. Complete, Comfortable, Competent Dental Care. Learn how we can help you increase revenue and get paid faster than before. We take all complaints very seriously and are very proud of our stellar record with the Revdex.com. And more approvals mean more ways for you to receive the specialty dental care you need. I was in too much pain and yelled out in anguish. Member FDIC. Unlike credit cards, we offer fixed payment amounts with fixed terms. Description: Financial Services, Financing Consultants, Financing, Address: 1700 West Park Dr, Suite 310, Westborough, Massachusetts, United States, 01581-3939, Add contact information for Lending Club Patient Solutions, Sharing is caring! I should only have to pay back the amount sent to the dentist (7,318.50) instead of 8,500.00.Desired SettlementI would like to know why Springstone only paid the dentist 7,318.50 and why am I being invoiced by Springstone for the entire 8,500.00. I immediately called Springstone who informed me that they could not stop billing me and that I would need to talk to The [redacted] Since then I have written several letters to Springstone Financial and the [redacted] asking for an itemized bill for the July 12th services. At no point is the Dental provider allowed to pass the administration fee on to the customer as this is written into the agreement between LCPS and the providers that sign up to use our services. Get the goods and services you want with our easy payment options. On September 27th, I received a letter from the [redacted] indicating that I owed $4,825. Finally on November 1st, I received an itemized bill from Springstone Financial. And now the cost of a dental procedure won’t make you frown. Enrolling is easy and free. We have been in contact with this customer and she was appreciative of the action taken by LCPS.Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business. We regret that [redacted] had to deal with quite a bit of frustation with a prolonged delay in getting a refund from the service provider and we are happy to hear that it finally worked itself out.

Invincible Comic Cast, American Ninja Warrior Winners, Owain Wyn Evans Speaking Welsh, San Joaquin River Facts, How To Use Zoho Crm For Sales, Making Cosmetics Reviews, الحمد لله على كل حال Meaning In English, Why Red Sandalwood Is Costly,