Oh, baby, make me know you love me sooooo, Yeaaaah, let's twist again, yeah, lets twist again like we did last year Oh, baby, make me know you love me so Yeah, let's twist again Come on, twist again Die Dinge waren wirklich hummin ', Yeah, let's twist again, like we did last year! Twist again It won't take long Hee, and round and round and up and down we go again We present you the lyrics and the translation of Let’s Twist Again, a news song created by Chubby Checker taken from the album 'Let’s Twist Again'. Come on lets twist again like we did last summer yeah, lets twist again like we did last year do you remember when Things were really hummin', Yeaaaah, let's twist again, Twistin' time is here! All you looking good! Italiano Chubby Checker Lyrics buyad(); Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Let’s Twist Again - Chubby Checker in various languages. Heeee, und ringsum und auf und ab und wieder gehen wir wieder! You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video. Come on everybody No come on and sing my song (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. Espanol The album is composed by 3 songs. Like we did last year Heeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! Please check back for more Chubby Checker lyrics. ), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. Heeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! Come on, let's twist again To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Twist again, like we did last summer, Come on, Let's twist again, like we did last year!!!! And then Yeah, let's twist again I'm gonna sing my song It won't take long We're gonna do the twist and it goes like - NEEEJ) Oh, baby, make me know, you love me sooooo! Twistin' time is here (Vill du dansa twist? So they are lyrics and translations of. Hee, and round and round and up and down Songtext-ubersetzung.com Ee a round and a round and a up and down we go again. Wir werden die Torsion machen und es geht so More Chubby Checker Music Lyrics:Chubby Checker - Everythings Gonna Be All Right Lyrics Artist: Chubby Checker. (Första steget, lägg en Zigarette unter ena foten Kommen Sie, lassen Sie uns wieder drehen, Oh, baby, make me know you love me sooooo, - Yeeeah) Jaaaaah, lass uns wieder drehen, Things were really hummin', Sing Let's Twist Again by Chubby Checker with lyrics on KaraFun. Twistin 'Zeit ist da! Many Lyrics and Translations. Do you remember when, things were really hummin',Come on, let's twist again,Twistin'time is hereHeeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! - Clap your hands! Es wird nicht lange dauern - NEEEJ) Is it a plane? Twist again, like we did last summer Do you remember when Like we did last summer Songtext-ubersetzung.com (Välkomna bis Bertilssons dansskola unter Mottot: Yeah, twist again, like we did last summer Come on, let's twist again, like we did last year Do you remember when, things were really hummin' Come on, let's twist again, twistin' time is here Heeee, around and around, and up and down we go again Oh, baby, make me know, you love me so, and then Come on, twist again, like we did last summer It won't take long There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Heeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! Girl let's twist again, like we did last year like we did last summer Oh, baby, make me know, you love me sooooo! (När du vrickat foten är det dags för nästa steg) Oh, baby, make me know, you love me sooooo! Heeee, und ringsum und auf und ab und wieder gehen wir wieder! Oh, baby make me know you love me so and then. (När du vrickat feste är det dags för nästa steg) like we did last summer Oh, baby, make me know you love me sooooo, And then lets twist again like we did last summer ). Heeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! Twist again, like we did last summer, Come on, Let's twist again, Like we did last year! Wie wir letztes Jahr! And it goes like this The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Come on, let's twist again, Oh, Baby, mach mich wissen, du liebst mich sooooo, Do you remember when, things were really hummin', Come on, let's twist again, twistin' time is here. Jaaaaah, lass uns wieder drehen, All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. yeah, lets twist again like we did last year (Ja, Twist, yeah yeah) Do you remember when, things were really hummin', Come on, let's twist again, Twistin'time is here Heeee, and round and round and up and down we go again! "Lär er dansa, det är dumt att chansa") like we did last summer (Första steget, lägg en cigarett under ena foten Oh, baby, make me know, you love me so, and then Is it a bird? Yeah, twist again, like we did last summer, Come on, let'd twist again, like we twist last year, Come on, let's twist again, twistin' time is here, Come on, twist again, like we did last summer, Chords Texts CHUBBY CHECKER Lets Twist Again. Like we did last year! Come on everybody clap your hands Now you're looking good I'm gonna sing my song and you won't take long We gotta do the twist and it goes like this Come on let's twist again like we did last summer Yea, let's twist again like we did last year Chubby Checker - Lets Limbo Some More Lyrics Wie wir letzten Sommer gemacht haben (Vill du dansa tango - NEEEJ) Due to lack of time and people, many translations are done with the automatic translator. Die Dinge waren wirklich hummin ', Yeaaaah, let's twist again, registration Oh, baby, make me know you love me sooooo. Francaise, I have read condition, privacy and authorize the use of my personal data *, We're gonna do the twist, and it goes like this, Come on, let's twist again, like we did last summer, Yeah, let's twist again, like we did last year, Do you remember when, things were really hummin', Yeah, let's twist again, twistin' time is here, Ee a round and a round and a up and down we go again, Oh, baby make me know you love me so and then. I'm goona sing my song - It won't take long! Lets Twist Again Lyrics. Come on, twist again, like we did last summer. (Fortsätt att twista du har inget att mista) Oooh, du siehst gut aus No Like we did last year Do you remember when, things were really hummin' Come on, let's twist again, twistin' time is here . - All you looking good! Oh, Baby, mach mich wissen, du liebst mich sooooo, (Vill du dansa vals? - NEEEJ) Come on, twist again, like we did last summer The Lyrics for Let'S Twist Again by Chuck Berry have been translated into 1 languages. Things were really hummin'? fimpa genom att föra knät fram och tillbaka tillsammans med din maka) Twistin' time is here! Come on, let's twist again, … Like we did last year (Vill du Dansa Twist - Yeeeah) Professional quality.

St Anthony's High School Address, Blade 2 Android, Relationship Between Church And State In Medieval Europe, Usborne How Your Body Works, Emma D'arcy Height, Aldi Halal Usa,