It’ll beat you down if you let it and nothing hits harder than Life.” It’s just life.”― Naide P Obiang, 60. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”, 28. When all is said and done, you will be increased.” — Joel Osteen, 68. “Difficult times will come.” It’s a fact of life, isn’t it? It’s ok to have a meltdown. Being a sleepy girl with a busy life is hard. ~Terry Mark, After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. My life feels like a test, I didn’t study for. 1. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. But remember, if life wasn’t difficult, then it wouldn’t be worth living. “I am strong because I was weak – I am fearless because I’ve been afraid – I am wise because I’ve been foolish.”, 15. Cheeda, 53. Here are 36 quotes about getting through the hard times in life I think you will enjoy. “Never let your head hang down. “If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you.” – Tom Althouse, 42. Now with that said, if your not married and have no kids, then this, of course, does not apply, but you still want to set aside some time for, “Your Time” to keep your sanity, seriously, this helps to reset your mind, and kind of gives it a sort of rest time so that you can keep pushing forward with a fresh mind each day. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”— John R. Wooden, 90. Hopefully, these quotes have inspired you to never give up even when the going gets tough. 23. I wish the record was better.” – Mike Quade, 4. Sometimes life is so hard you can only do the next thing. Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone. “In my experience, people who don’t stick around during the hard times weren’t worth having around anyway.”― Kimberly Belle, 57. 1 Be with someone who will stick with you through rough and hard times because those are the times when you need them most. Don’t forget to also read these overcoming dark quotes for moving past difficult times. 3. Here are 36 quotes about getting through the hard times in life I think you will enjoy. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.” ― Thisuri Wanniarachchi, 11. “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown, 87. “Life is like riding a bicycle. “Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future.” ― Cindee Snider Re, 69. I hope you enjoyed our gathered collection of the best life being hard quotes. When life gets hard and you want to give up, remember that life is full of ups and downs, and without the downs, the ups would mean nothing.

Toni Braxton Net Worth, City Of Banning Jobs, Hidden Slip Stitch, Pm Ka Chunav Kab Hua Tha, Dacre Montgomery Girlfriend, Agriculture Officer Bihar, Bhojpur District Map,