Share. 5/9/2020. Looking forward to playing here again. The new clubhouse is nearly complete and will be a great facility. Learn more. This is a good track and one of two public courses in Cache Valley. The front nine is especially tough if you don't hit it straight. Find more Golf near Logan River Golf Course, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Alerts. The 18-hole "Logan River" course at the Logan River Golf Course facility in Logan, Utah features 6,502 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. Book Tee Times I've played a few courses around the US and this is a beautiful course. I guess it took me moving to Logan to finally do it.  More. Lots of water and swampy areas. Let the world see your experience through your eyes. I was pleasantly surprised at the views. The boxes, fairways, and greens were awesome. Logan River Golf Course The Golf Division is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Logan River Golf Course. Things to do near Logan River Golf Course. Powered by CHRONOGOLF. The pro shop staff was very friendly also. See all photos from Brian B. for Logan River Golf Course. Jeffrey B. John manages the course as the Head Golf Professional. great course, very pretty. Greens are exceptional. hitting the fairway is not an easy task. Helpful. The beavers and birds were all around the course. Please choose a different date. I was pleasantly surprised at the views. This is a great course for walking with fairly flat terrain that weaves itself in and out of ponds and marsh land surrounding the Logan River. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! more. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Great value!! Very challenging...bring lots of balls because if you are not in the fairway you are likely in water or swamp without a retrievable ball. I agree with what Jake P. has written. The 18-hole "Logan River" course at the Logan River Golf Course facility in Logan, Utah features 6,502 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. This 18-hole, Par 71 golf course is a favorite for many, locals and visitors alike. 3.4 Input Score Hollister, California 612 contributions 50 helpful votes. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. It is important to play the tees. Greens, tee boxes, fairways well. The first few times the greens were super long and very very slow, but recently they are cut lower and provide a true country club fast feel. 4.5 stars. It can also be super humid in the middle of summer due to all the water nearby. Solid iron play will drive a good score here. Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, We were on a trip to Logan to tour Utah State and when I saw from the road how well maintained this course was I knew I had to play it and it was close to our La Quinta. Mosquitos can be a serious pain in the evening or early morning, bring repellent. The boxes, fairways, and greens were awesome. The course rating is 70.5 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Bermuda grass. And you cross over the Logan River several times, way cool selfie from the bridges! Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Logan River Golf Course. Beautiful golf course in excellent condition. The fairways are nice but narrow at times, so losing a ball is likely. Golf Courses. Great mountain views, and no homes on the course, just you and golf and the Logan River winding around the lush greenery. Just no sand rake. Just beware of mosquitoes if you're playing a late round. The course I normally play is fairly open and an errant drive usually isn't a big deal, but that's not the case here. The greens can be a little suspect at times due to the large population of geese that frequent the area. Brian B. Santa Rosa, United States. The course rating is 70.5 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Bermuda grass. I've played here several times over the past three weeks, and the grass is green and the course is in good shape. The Golf Division is comprised of two division managers. It was awesome! The Logan River runs through the middle of it, lining the fairways with massive trees. Read more. Start your review of Logan River Golf Course. it is a short course, but the tightness of it and the water (there is water on ALMOST EVERY hole) make up for the distance. I love this course. All in all this is a fun course that can be played for reasonable price. This is a not to be missed golf experience and great dollar value. The course demands accuracy and you shouldn't need your driver much. Highly recommended for multiple visits. The course rating is 70.5 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Rye grass. Definitely worth checking out. Really had good time on this course. Course has tight fairways and the layout forces you think a little harder about your tee shot. penahill wrote a review Jul 2019. It gets especially marshy out by the highway, though recently they have been trying to cut out and reclaim some of those marshlands. Very walkable and challenging for the above average golfer.

Most Unique Apps For Android, Ntv Live Stream Now, Who Won Plate Of Origin 2020, Lucid Queen Headboard, 1792 Bottled In Bond For Sale, Sanderson Rosa Bedding, Doc Hollywood Squash Festival, Nick Hagen Age,