She’s also got great chemistry with The Sexy Rancher. This was my least favorite of them. No spam. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. So Kennedy Blaine wonders after she inherits a ranch in the small, western-style town of Valentine, Nebraska. It seems like every month I turn to this series for a book to fulfill a challenge, and often times, I'm re-reading them after a long absence. Welcome back. But when her search reveals painful details about her family and raises questions about Derek's own past, will Kennedy still want to know the truth? Ask us here. She had lived in California for quite some time and wanted to connect with family, and avoid family that had caused problems in the past as well. As Kennedy makes arrangements to sell the property, she finds herself drawn to the ranch and to its attractive manager, Derek Sterling. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There is love, friendship, family, excitement and the strong love of God. Although this was a cute and romantic story, I think it was drawn out to be much longer than it needed t. This was a sweet love story. by Summerside Press, Love Finds You in Valentine, Nebraska (Love Finds You, Book 3). Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2015. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Cute read but never really felt the connection between Derek and Kennedy. Although I felt the Christianity beliefs really came out, I don't feel it took away from the story. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. You can unsubscribe at any time. “You pierce my soul. Just loved this story...Such a poetic book about how love triumphs...This story starts out with a significant loss to the main character that takes her on a journey back to her birth place after the death of her father. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020. It was nice to escape to a place I had never been as well, and even though the dialogue was a bit corny, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Derek's character was nicely written, but I do feel he was a bit feminine in his actions and not the typical "cowboy" picture that has been painted in most TV shows, movies and books. She loves words, fangirling shamelessly, Mr. Darcy and rugged beards... a lot. I hate love triangles and as is the case with films within this genre, Love Finds You In Valentine is not exempt. Although I felt the Christianity beliefs really came out, I don't feel it took away from the story. Eine leicht zu lesende Urlaubslektüre. I would give this one a 3 1/2 if that was possible. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. I am half agony, half hope. It was so much different from the movie which was on Hallmark and which I absolutely loved. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. This one is no exception, and I was in the habit of making notes about the books in the series. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2013. This is the worst book I have ever read, and I read all the Twilights. Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 28. In addition, Asner and McManus manage to mine a few emotional beats from an otherwise run of the mill romance. A nod... Love Finds You in Valentine, Nebraska What can a California girl do with a few dusty acres of land in rural Nebraska? Love Finds You In Valentine is my favourite in the Love Finds You In Trilogy. The aim of the imprint was to give readers a tempting glance into life across rural America. Yet. This story was really slow for a long time and then it seemed to wrap up in your quick happy-ending tale. However, her father left a stipulation in his will that before the sale of the ranch can be completed, Kennedy must return to the family home she’d only heard about, but never visited. However its trading barbs in her scenes with her grandfather Gabriel Morgan (Edward Asner), where she really shines. So Kennedy Blaine wonders after she inherits a ranch in the small, western-style town of Valentine, Nebraska. book was full of too many fripperies, idioms, and common phrases to like. Oktober 2018. She is a lifelong resident of West Virginia, where she lives with her husband, Rod. Posted by Naazneen Samsodien | Jul 5, 2017. Irene is an active member of her church and is affiliated with several writing organizations. She decides to spend the summer in her ancestral home and reconnect with family members. * This product is available for purchase worldwide. Have questions about eBooks? In a writing career spanning three decades, Irene has won numerous awards and published 45 books with sales of more than two million copies. I’ve just about settled into my seat to get comfortable. This is the worst book I have ever read, and I read all the Twilights. As Kennedy makes arrangements to sell the property, she finds herself drawn to the ranch and to its attractive manager, Derek Sterling. After reading it this time around, I intend to be a bit more thorough! Within two seconds of meeting each other, he tries to run her off her own property and she calls him a squatter.

How To Level Up Fast In Ac Rebellion, Faridoon Shahryar Wife, Millennium Bank Poland, Plush Blanket Queen, Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe Without Ice Cream,