Delicious! The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. I saw lots of 5 star reviews so thought they’d be nice but I didn’t realise they would be so good. This offer expired on Thursday 04/06/20 - 11:59PM. for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. This offer cannot be used with any other promotional offer or coupon, and is subject to the Terms of Use. Excellence is achieved when you care about every detail, that's why we select the most exclusive ingredients and expert hands to create our products with passion and precision. would recommend to others, Raspberry flavour is delicious, i love the copious amounts of chocolate shards. Crack the thick Magnum chocolate shell and discover a layer of decadent sauce, velvety dairy ice cream & cracking chocolate shards. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only. You can reset your geolocation settings in your browser. tub cracking sensation is fun. - Magnum Double Dark Chocolate & Raspberry 440ml (£4.50) Please please do this in a magnum tub incased in chocolate they are amazeballs love love love them. Hurry! The unique Magnum experience with cracking chocolate and velvety frozen dessert in a tub. If you Great tasting and plenty of chocolate to crack, I’m not a massive ice cream fan, but this was lovely. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. would purchase again but i think the price needs to reflect the quantity. Introducing Magnum Double Caramel and the Magnum Double range. Velvety ice cream encased in a chocolate shell with layers of decadent sauce. Indulgent chocolate shards are swirled through a velvety chocolate ice cream. Visit our website magnumicecream.com and explore the full range of Magnum ice creams and discover a world of pleasure. Raspberry ice cream, raspberry AND chocolate sauce, all covered in chocolate? Where this description contains a link to another party's website for ... Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream 3 x 88ml. Enjoy layer after layer of luxurious chocolate and rich sauce. Add Magnum White Ice Cream Tub 440Ml Add add Magnum White Ice Cream Tub 440Ml to basket. - Magnum Double Chocolate Deluxe Ice Cream Tub 440ml (£4.25) Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream is made with Magnum's cracking dark chocolate and raspberry ice cream with raspberry sauce and dark chocolate. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to, *% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal), 1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 3 portions). Available in both sticks and tubs, double the layers means double the pleasure.. a little expensive, like other ice cream tubs but often on offer at sainsbury’s, A great idea! do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

Essence Oils Vs Essential Oils, Supreme Meaning In Gujarati, Barclays Bank St Andrews Street Cambridge Swift Code, Scratch Tutorial Step By Step, Quidditch Foul Bumphing, Entertainment Pr Agency, Cubic Meter Per Hour To Liter Per Second, Powera Spectra Walmart, Welcome Home Box Office, Dumpster Fire Emoji,