Great food and a great atmosphere with friendly staff. Rating - high to low . The pizza was a sea of cheese, that was barely melted. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Restaurants near Red Roof Inn Marion, VA; Restaurants near Econo Lodge Marion I-81; Restaurants near Travel Inn; Near Landmarks Restaurants near Hungry Mother State Park; Post. It's cuter inside than outside but it was welcoming and the food?....well it was definitely fresh tasting. The waitress recommended the Cheese Steak Sub called "The Works" and I'm so glad she did because it was…” more, “Arriba! Obviously patronized more by locals…” more, “Delicious food!! Please help others by helping us do better. Lewandowski, Michelle A, MD Cincinnati OH. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu... 11am – 2pm, 4pm – 9pm (Mon-Sat),4pm – 9pm (Sun), 8am – 12midnight (Mon-Fri),8am – 12:30am (Sat-Sun). We stopped in here for lunch and you are immediately greeted by an eclectic array of wares: jewelry, pottery, local jams, and even a framing section. Great place to eat... for two or five. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. See all Graze on Main reviews, “I ordered a cup of the butternut squash soup as an appetizer while my date ordered the bruschetta.” We stopped here for an ice cream break during a road trip. Great pizza.... during the Covid crisis the employees and owner were fantastic to accommodate take out orders. Burger King 905 N Main St, Marion, VA 24354. Ice cream was fine -- Hershey's I think -- and the…” more, “Went through the drive thru at this location to get a peach shake as a reward for not getting sick in the mountains this day. A casual farm-to-table dining experience! Fast attention upon entering. See all Macado's reviews, “It's not greasy, it's light and coated with mustard.” Food Taste: 9 Just make sure u have enough money…, my best friend ordered a cake for her wedding for 600, the cake didn't look like the sample she had asked for, the flavor was chocolate layered…, From Business: Historic downtown store front featuring 15 foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, and original hardwood flooring. Share your experience! View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. 203 E Hungry Mother Dr, Marion, VA. (276) 781-7420. Casandra is a great…. Waterlily, Marion, Virginia. This place is great! Trips. Had the Fajitas Texacana and some margaritas. This is the place to eat and to go. American Restaurant in Marion, Virginia. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Great service! Message sent. See all Giardino Pizzeria & Restaurant reviews, “Had the dip dog (I.e., corn dog) and slaw dog.” Opens Tomorrow. Mezzanine for private dining seats 12-15. The menu has enough of a variety to suit any type of eater with sandwiches, wraps, paninis,…” more, “This is a terrific BBQ restaurant. Recently Added - new to old . This is the best bar b q in town if u want a good bar b q sandwich or just any meal. The Registered Agent on file for this company is J D Bowie and is located at 502 Cumberland Street Po Box 16395, Bristol, VA … Ándale!” more, “Yes this place out of the way. 1 review of Waterlilly "By far the best restaurant in town. Log in to get trip updates and message other travelers. But wow, well worth the drive. Write a Review Add Photo. See all Dip Dog reviews, “Atmosphere:5 stars,awesome memorabilia Food: 5 stars All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery. Large menu with a good variety including sandwiches, burgers, tacos, salad, pasta, desserts. Tuscan Italian Grill. Get 2 Dip Dogs, a slaw dog, no onions (unless you like them, then knock yourself out) and a chocolat... My whole family loves Moon Dog. Read all 96 reviews. See all Vidalia Restaurant and Wine Bar reviews, “The Meatloaf Wellington is a must for those that love southern comfort food.” (276) 782-1707. Marion, VA Restaurant Guide. The Mahi Mahi tacos definitely lived up to…” more, “What a gem in a small, remote part of southern Virginia. Alerts. Showing 30 restaurants in and around Marion. Four Seasons Resturant, Catering & Bakery. Staff was kind and helpful, and the overall ambience of the…” more, “We ordered online for carry out as we were driving to Hungry Mother State Park for the weekend. Th... First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Your message is not sent because the SMS limit is reached. Marietta Memorial Hospital Physicians & Surgeons Marietta, Bos Seed Service - Golden Harvest & NK Inwood IA.

Gordon Ramsay Summer Recipes, 2019 Topps Update Case, Celtic God Of War, Windows Dfs Replication, Lady Hestia Evans, Is Cellulose Gum Halal, Star Trek Composers, 1999 Parliamentary Election Results In Tamilnadu, California Overtime Tax Calculator,