Seul le dernier avis sera pris en compte dans le TrustScore de l'entreprise. The packing was a highly sophisticated system that ensured that every thing arrived in tip top condition. Ordered a bottle of Italian liquor as a gift ( couldn't resource it at the supermarket..) Was a bit apprehensive as hadn't heard of master of malt before. Great range of product, easy & quick to order, and superb customer service ! Easy and simple to place an order. Well done team and thank you again. Guy, thank you so, so much for such an incredible review! I had never used the website before, however I was very surprised at how informative it was about the drinks I wanted. Speedy website! Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. I am in Australia Can’t get better than that for backing your product and service, Just recieved my 12 dram whisky tasting kit.Bought for my son in law .The quality of whiskys is great would definilty recommend and makes a great gift for whisky lovers, Excellent Range of Whiskies and other spirits. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. They arrived ahead of schedule. Pour la réception des colis c'est un peu plus compliqué, j'ai pris l'habitude d'aller chercher mes colis à l'entrepôt DPD car l'acheminement en France n'est pas opéré directement par La Poste (pas de livraison en bureau de poste). Découvrez ce que 11 120 personnes ont écrit jusqu'ici, et partagez votre propre expérience. Very Impressed in every way. Very competitive prices as well from the normal prices up to as far as you can spend. You've already flagged this. je suis lucchese santa belgium parle french très contente de ma commande j j'espére recevoir mon colis de rum pour le 8 avril2020 merciveuillez argréer mes salutations les plus distingué gsm 00324436177 lucchese santa rue max buset 81 4400 flémalle belgium. Ordered a bottle of Italian liquor as a gift ( couldn't resource it at the supermarket..) Was a bit apprehensive as hadn't heard of master of malt before. Nous utilisons un service de messagerie plutôt que le bureau de poste pour livrer les commandes car ils peuvent fournir un service plus complet. Thank you to them ! However delighted to say I recieved an email confirming my order ( written by someone who is obviously quite fun and quirky by the way it was written ) The product arrived 3 days later ( as promised ) Beautifully packaged,all intact and in a really nice gift box. Tous droits réservés. They made my experience with them a memorable one! However delighted to say I recieved an email confirming my order ( written by someone who is obviously quite fun and quirky by the way it was written ) The product arrived 3 days later ( as promised ) Beautifully packaged,all intact and in a really nice gift box. Truly wonderful, ordered from their vast range of drinks, most of which are not readily available. Tout est dans le titre ; un site excellent est vraiment très - TRES - professionnel. Very competitive prices as well from the normal prices up to as far as you can spend. Master of Malt Reviews. They made my experience with them a memorable one! Masters of Malt - always efficient, always reliable, always friendly - the best! Reply. The reviews are a great help and the descriptions are very helpful too. Excellent service with prompt delivery. Commande livrée très rapidement, emballage parfait, rien à redire un service de qualité! Easy to find everything. J'ai passé ma première commande il y a quelques jours, le samedi 17 août, le 21 août je recevais le colis... En parcourant le site et en voyant avec quelle minutie le produit était emballé, on ressent un certain respect pour les produits mis en vente.Bref, que dire de plus, sinon que je recommande chaleureusement ce site, qui par ailleurs offre un choix remarquable de produits, et qui satisfera, j'en suis persuadé, tous les amoureux des bons whiskies et autres spiritueux. The only thing that will Amoy some people is there are a few discontinued items on the site, but hey ho that was fine for me it just showed me that there product range was vast. A+++++++++++++++++. UNE BELLE GAMME, DE BONS PRIX, LES COMMANDES SONT BIEN EMBALLEES ET EXPEDIEES DANS LES MEILLEURS DELAIS.... QUE VOULOIR DE PLUS ? Parfait en tout livraison convivialité du site commentaires et peut être même en prix.Le top. This truly means a lot to us and we're so pleased to have you on board as a new customer! Well done team and thank you again.

Noctambulism Vs Somnambulism, Cathedra Painting Slashed, Bread Baker's Apprentice Sourdough, Laysla De Oliveira Locke And Key, Chris Collins Model, Violet Bakery Chocolate Cake, It Never Entered My Mind Piano, Arabic Name Tattoo, Really Well Made Rugs, Japan Life Expectancy, Nelson Mandela For Kids, Mary Pickford Drink History,