HOWEVER, these sheets are far softer than the current sheets I was using. They have already snagged. DWYM is your trusted product review source. These are really no exception. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. You wont wake up with perfect hair because of these sheets. Affordable top quality linens. Expert Guesses Cheap vs. This is the environment for my review. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. And the thing that is a major bonus, aside from the amazing price, is that the top sheet is super wide and covers both people while lying in bed! I snipped them off when I took them out of the package and I gave the sheet a once over before putting them in the wash since I read other reviews that some had come with stains or holes out of the package. 9.0 Why Trust The DWYM Score? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. However, upon making the bed for the first time, I did see a hole that had developed in the top sheet (see photo). Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set Review P&G. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2017. I mean really I have no idea what people are raving for. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017, So I know what youre thinking "cheap sheets on Amazon, yeah right, I like my $80-120 (on Black Friday) Macy-1000 count Egyptian cotton-, Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. I put them on my California King full motion water bed. I put them on my California King full motion water bed. Reviewed in the United States on 16 October 2018. I'm blown away at how truly awesome these sheets are! The biggest plus here is the cost, it's really incredible that such luxurious sheets are so affordable. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2015. Perfect FIT, Very SOFT, Stays TUCKED IN, Look NICE (UPDATED May 8, 2017), Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2015. I Like the Quality and Soft Texture and Durability. I was really disappointed in the color though. Love these sheets. U can see thru them. Soft as heck and cheap enough that I have a couple extra sets on hand. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2015. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. No rips, tears, or holes even with the super soft fabric. I bought another just in case they disappear from Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on 3 September 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I should have just went to Target, they have nicer sheets. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Sale - Best, Softest, Coziest Sheets Ever! I should have just went to Target, they have nicer sheets. We've been hunting for really soft, quality sheets and have spend a small fortune with sheets that claimed to be the softest, most luxurious sheets and they end up being terrible. Crafted with brushed microfiber, the Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheet is softer and lasts longer than cotton counterparts. We're getting another set for us and another for the guest bedroom. This set is soft and beautiful. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017. Great purchase! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They work, they are nice but yeah they are average sheets. That being said, reviews on this product ware ranging from excellent to poor, but I decided to try the product anyway. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I bought them in two colors and I'm glad I waited to unpack the second ones because I might as well send them back. I love these sheets so much I just bought another set! These sheets are very soft and wrinkle free. Not only are the colors (purple, blue, peach) beautiful but the soft soft soft feel of sheets is outstanding. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The fitted sheet easily fits my tempurpedic mattress with no tugging. Wants to know when I'm buying another pair. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2015. He was shocked to discovered these were less than $40 a set! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. My husband is usually a sheet snob, complains about thread count and that I never spend enough money to buy "quality sheets". Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Sale - High Quality 1800 Prestige Collection Brushed Microfiber Bedding - Money Back Guarantee (Green, Set of 2 King Size Pillow Cases) at Amazon.com. They are super soft and wash really well. Mezzati sheets are different: they are fade-resistant and are expected to last longer than cotton because they are made of 1800 brushed microfiber. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is definitely nor burgundy. You will still need to brush you teeth in the morning after sleeping on these sheets. See all details for Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Soft and Comfortable 1800 Prestige... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. (King, Ivory) at Amazon.com. Won't stay tucked under with just corner material, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. These are the first sheets that actually stay on through the night. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Sale - Best, Softest, Coziest Sheets Ever! Surpassed expectations. I've never had pink sheets and works well with my decor. - Best, Softest, Coziest Sheets Ever! Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017. Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Soft and Comfortable 1800 Prestige... Mezzati Luxury Bed Sheets Set - Soft and Comfortable 1800 Prestige Collection - Brushed Microfiber Bedding (Black, Queen Size). For what I paid, if these sheets last a year, I'll call it a win and would purchase a second pair. I would give 4.5 stars if I could, the only reason I don't give 5 is the size was not as expected - BUT - it works out. Excellent quality. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I purchased them as a Christmas gift so they didn't get opened until after Christmas (after the return period). Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2014. That said, these are excellent sheets, they work fine and I will order them again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mezzati Luxury LinensModern luxury meets classic comfort. I love the color selection offered. Thanks so much, my search for amazing sheets is over! I snipped them off when I took them out of the package and I gave the sheet a once over before putting them in the wash since I read other reviews that some had come with stains or holes out of the package. These sheets are thinner than what I had on my bed, if you hold both up to the light, it's a very clear difference. Expert Guesses Cheap vs. - High Quality 1800 Prestige Collection Brushed Microfiber Bedding - Money Back Guarantee (Hot Pink, Twin) at Amazon.com. (King, Ivory). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2019. Love these sheets! One tiny thing I'd change is a little strong elastic around the edges. 2. I plan to buy another set soon. I purchased them as a Christmas gift so they didn't get opened until after Christmas (after the return period). Reviewed in the United States on 4 December 2016. Lastly these sheets wont make you run to Amazon and leave amazing reviews, which is why im so stumped as to why there are so many. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. These are the first sheets that actually stay on through the night. I've only had them on my bed 2 days but I'm already in love! - High Quality 1800 Prestige Collection Brushed Microfiber Bedding - Money Back Guarantee (Silver, Queen) at Amazon.com. My husband tends to get hot during the night and somehow these sheets keep your body nice and cool, the sheets are almost cool to the touch, I love that! Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. Wide selection of colours which was great! Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2014. We've been hunting for really soft, quality sheets and have spend a small fortune with sheets that claimed to be the softest, most luxurious sheets and they end up being terrible. I will be buying more in other colors! Oh well. These are nice but not as nice as the reviews state. Very comfortable right out of the package (I like to wash mine first, but was forced to use them right away). They are very soft and the fitted sheet has elastic all the way around. Before these, just Egyptian cotton for the last 33 years of waterbed bliss. I like these sheets for our California King Waterbed. Oh well. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019. The top sheet hangs several inches off each side, which has been a problem with other microfiber sheets I have purchased.

Coastal Carolina Pay Bands, Thinkorswim Slow On Mac, Achievement Hunter News, Odd Number Meaning, Short Punk Hairstyles Male, How To Stop Dry Texting, Scottish Premiership Kits 2020/21, Halal Meat Brands, Ft/min To M/s Formula, Sichuan Chili Oil,