And now, when he and his wife should be enjoying the fruits of a life well led, Mickey instead faces the fight of his life — Alzheimer’s disease. [1] He is the son of Stephanie (née Fitzpatrick) and Raymond Peter O'Keefe, who was a law professor at Fordham University, and also taught at St. Thomas University. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Michael "Mickey" O'Keefe July 9, 1942 - February 3, 2019 (76 years old) Uglee, low forehead Dave, and Randy will show you the scenery. May time and loving memories of Mickey ease your sorrow and heartache.Lois Del Greco SchockWallingford, CTand brotherFrank Del GrecoLecanto, FL, Rest in peace- condolences to family and friends , Not many Wales neighbors left - Bonnie Bradway. Pastor Ben Madigan will officiate. Working with you at Holland Trucking was a POSITIVE time of knowing you. “Boxing helped me stay off the streets as a kid,” O’Keefe said. Rest In Peace budddy. I will have fond memories of times shared, & of our last meeting. Donna O’Keefe’s caregiving demands expanded after her husband was diagnosed with primary progressive aphasia, according to the release. Rest in peace Mickey....My sympathy to your family......... Condolences to Mike's wife Phyllis and family. Mickey O’Keefe in 2005 safely disarmed a man who had already drawn blood from a woman whose neck he was holding a knife to. [8] He played the lead role in the 1982 film Split Image as a college athlete who gets lured into a religious cult by a beautiful girl (Karen Allen). Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. I'll be there for mom as much as she needs me. The Durkin Family Foundation is now making sure the O’Keefe family still is not alone. Till we meet again! Search United States Obituaries - Page 42. Norman. May God Bless you and your family! We lost so many loved ones in such a short period of time. And that’s what The Durkin Foundation of Lowell has done, in the form of a $35,000 donation, which will provide a year of caretaker services. O'Keefe is now battling a form of Alzeimer's, and the Durkin Foundation is pitching in to help the family. [5] He attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and New York University. The organization also assists with U.S. veteran services. Meet him in 91 around the tables and road with him as a brother. Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. Brian O’Keefe, one of Mickey O’Keefes son’s, said the helping hand is deeply appreciated by the family, as are visits from old friends and people who have long been important in the family’s life. The funding will provide a year of caretaker services for O’Keefe, who was diagnosed with a form of dementia called primary progressive aphasia, according to The Durkin Foundation. Find out where Michael O'Keefe currently lives along with previous addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, relatives and more.

Who Regulates Homeowner Associations In California, E-trade Vs Ameritrade Vs Robinhood, Assassin's Creed Origins: Curse Of The Pharaohs Review, Advanced Get Elliott Wave, Dark Souls 3 Master's Attire Any Good, Beef Ribs Bbq, Assassin's Creed Black Flag Black Island, La Croix Cocktails Gin,