Der Zugriff auf den Inhalt kann einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen und es können zusätzliche Gebühren anfallen. This podcast, its content, and its artwork are not owned by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Podchaser. my only wish is that it was longer so it could more fully explore the characters and camila‘s OCD. I knew I wanted to make a film that immersed audiences inside the mind of someone with the same kind of OCD I have, and I knew that I wanted to tell a queer love story. So first, I made the film as part of AFI's incredible Directing Workshop for Women. Lizenzfreie Bilder von Getty Images beinhalten: Zu den häufigsten Verwendungszwecken zählen: Zeitungen und Zeitschriften (außer Titelblättern), redaktionelle Sendungen, Dokumentationen, nichtkommerzielle Webseiten, Blogs und Social-Media-Beiträge zu Themen von öffentlichem Interesse. Misdirection will also be playing Opening Night at The film sells itself but Carly does a pretty damn good job of selling it herself as well. comic book work. Das Resultat ist so lustig wie herzerwärmend. Our team was stacked with incredibly talented, genuinely lovely humans, and it was so much fun getting to work with everyone. ", "Netflix's 'Good Sam' To Make World Premiere At Bentonville Film Festival; 'Blinded By The Light' Added To Lineup", "Behind HI-FI FIGHT CLUB's Name Change to HEAVY VINYL", "The 25 Best Comic Books and Graphic Novels of 2018", "Power Report: The 30 best comic book writers for September 2017", "Exclusive: Carly Usdin's "Heavy Vinyl" Is Getting a New Original Graphic Novel! Wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihr Unternehmen, um dieses Bild zu lizenzieren. Misdirection. The show was an anthology series that dramatized stories "inspired by real events." Die Premium Access-Vereinbarung Ihres Teams läuft bald ab. The IBM strategic repository for digital assets such as images and videos is located at dam.ibm.com. The film sells itself but Carly does a pretty damn good job of selling it as well. For tickets and information please visit here. Carly Usdin's latest short film Misdirection blends touches on unrequited love, obsessive compulsive disorder and... magic! Bei kommerzieller Verwendung sowie für verkaufsfördernde Zwecke kontaktieren Sie bitte Ihr, 3456 x 5184 px (29,26 x 43,89 cm) - 300 dpi - 6 MB. CARLY: It's a deeply personal story with elements pulled from various events and situations over the course of my life, and then I just cranked the drama up a bit! Das Getty Images Design ist eine eingetragene Marke von Getty Images. Carly Usdin (pronouns: she/they interchangeably) is an award-winning commercial and narrative filmmaker based in Los Angeles. Ohne Lizenz können Sie das Material nicht für folgende Zwecke weiterverwenden: Da die Kollektionen ständig aktualisiert werden, kann Getty Images nicht garantieren, dass ein bestimmter Inhalt bis zum Zeitpunkt der Lizenzierung verfügbar ist. Film data from TMDb. The official podcast of the Los Angels Diversity Film Festival, Film Forward is for Cinephiles, by Cinephiles. This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. Carly has recently completed post-production on her short film MISDIRECTION, created as part of the American Film Institute's Directing Workshop for Women, class of 2019. You can add a review to show others what you thought. CARLY: Oh my goodness, so many!! CARLY: I'm currently developing the short into a series and developing a queer rom-com feature. Carly Usdin's latest short film "Misdirection" touches on unrequited love, obsessive compulsive disorder and... magic! Currently she is developing several projects through her production company Scheme Machine Studios, which she owns with her wife, photographer and producer Robin Roemer. Misdirection by Carly Usdin is a delight to behold - I was left grinning long after the credits had finished rolling. But I also believe that limitations can fuel creativity, so we just kept paring down the shot list and really prioritizing shots and scenes based on what would tell the best possible version of the story. CARLY: I want them to find this very specific, unique story to be ultimately very relatable. Einbetten eines Bildes oder eines Diavortrags, Dateien für das Erstellen eines Diavortrags hinzufügen. It's a really amazing program and I am so happy I got to do it, but there are a lot of constraints specific to that. Zulassungen und Freigaben richten sich nach dem Verwendungszweck. Jessie (l.) spielt nur mit Camila. Find a network of female filmmakers you trust, it's far less lonely that way. Mit UltraPacks, die ihre Gültigkeit nie verlieren, können Sie lizenzfreie Bilder, Videos und Editorial-Inhalte nach Lust und Laune kombinieren.

Up Characters Age, Concentrated Vanilla Flavor Vs Vanilla Extract, Mechanical Engineering Kits For Adults, Ernie Reyes Jr Age, Vpac Ii Price, Stonewashed Cotton Thread Count, Mokey Show - Painful Christmas, 2019 Topps Chrome Break,