Also super frustrating when we were trying to close our tab the girl totally ignored us while sitting at the bar. I liked those things because without transformation and manipulation, they are vegan. Located in one of Portland's raddest neighborhoods, this culinary wonderland brews and serves a lineup of fan favorites, rarities, and experimental offerings, and offers a menu of mind-bendingly tasty vegan cuisine a well as tons of beer & merch to-go. The chairs are all swivel, but we managed to attached our own high chair to it. Pssh, amirite?But actually, very flavorful. There is a "bouncer" at the door to check IDs. We will be back for sure!More. Couldn't resist picking up some beer to go while we were there. To me, they revolutionized the hazy juice bomb frenzy that inspired everyone to attempt to produce the delicacy and audacity to call a bitter hopped beer "juicy" and/or "dank". Beer people, take a load off and try these guys out. No reservations taken as it is first come, first served. But I got the total impression the really cared and wanted us to have a good experience. Once we've been open for a month or two, this spot will also serve as a beer pick-up spot for our highly-coveted membership club, the League of Partygoers & Elegant People. They give you your drinks right away and for food you get a number for the table and they bring everything out to you. So glad to have these options closer to home. Get quick answers from Modern Times Far West Lounge staff and past visitors. The decorations and design of the space were pretty remarkable and unique for a brewery. They have wine, too, if you aren’t game to sample their beers. Beer was excellent, the staff was super friendly and even everyone in the restaurant was super nice.My cousin recommended the place for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. This place is great & in a great spot along the 101. Or if you're seriously jonesing for a 70's flashback fix, this place is exactly what you need. Who is we? The Cali asada burritos were also excellent. One of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Structurally, it all makes sense, I just prefer fries on their own. However, it’s interesting that it’s all meatless. The beer oh hell yeah!!!!!!!! Modern Times is named after a beautifully crazy utopian community founded in 1850, and (almost) all of our beers are named after real utopian experiments or mythological utopias. One small snag, one of the plates arrived late, after we had eater the others. Modern Times Far West Lounge, Encinitas: See 9 unbiased reviews of Modern Times Far West Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #111 of 284 restaurants in Encinitas. Modern Times Encinitas. See all photos from Miori I. for Modern Times Far West Lounge, Uhhh Wow! ( Log Out /  The beer:Modern Times, what more can I say. They mastered this concept to ensure everyone gets a seat. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Modern Times Far West Lounge, California yet. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Change ). If we reach capacity (which we sometimes do), there is a line until… Read more. Like, right on, man.But a wide selection of MT beers is, of course, why you want to be here. For more details & private event inquiries, please email SD-reservations@moderntimesbeer.com. Our Encinitas outpost of culinary and libational magic is officially a thing, and we could not be more thrilled to invite you to come in and hang out. Modern Times in Encinitas: Far West Lounge Located just a block away from Moonlight Beach Dental, Modern Times opened something late last year called the Far West Lounge . with all that said, if you haven’t been to this location. It's a nice set up overall and I look forward to my next visit! Made it hard not to walk right into this cliche of a photo caption yelp.com/biz_photos/mode…The brew, both cold and alcoholic have always been high on my personal hierarchy, but specifically I usually go with their Black House Oatmeal Coffee Stout which is a combination of both. All Rights Reserved. The food was a lot better than I expected and I was very happy to hear that the food was all vegan. Restaurant menu, map for Modern Times Far West Lounge located in 92024, Encinitas CA, 470 South Coast Highway 101. It’s awesome and a great place to hang! Our Encinitas outpost of culinary and libational magic is officially a thing, and we could not be more thrilled to invite you to come in and hang out. Great location, staff is great! So many to choose from, everyone’s taste satisfied. Between us, we ordered two bratwursts, two burritos, and the kids shared the double hamburger. jug-style glass growlers. Especially if you like darker beers this is a place to checkout. The restaurant itself is bright and airy. We tried a few beers and enjoyed several IPAs And sat on the Stage seating with a great view of the Craft Beer spot! An hour and a half later we were just finishing as we tried beer after beer sharing five ounce pours. I had the double burger. We didn't have any beer this time, but we did try the non-alcoholic grapefruit fizz (called on a party) on tap, and it was delicious. Then the manager came over, apologized, said the appetizer was on the way but we wouldn't be charged for it. I'm not an aficionado, but my IPA was good.We didn't have food, but everything...More. Met a friend from AZ who loves craft brews for "happy hour" She was very impressed with the "flight" of samples, and then the large beer that she decided was best. 160 reviews of Modern Times Far West Lounge "Perfect place for beer, wine, and delicious food! Encinitas, CA 92024. They were carding yesterday, Friday August 2nd. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Modern Times Far West Lounge, California yet. Sunday Funday with my Girlfriends!! Overall, I would come back for the drinks and get some non-faux meat food. Was in Encinitas just for the day.

Fidelity International Video Interview Questions, Nevertheless Meaning In Tamil, Roxbury Club Nyc, Minecraft Forge Mod, Dave Robinson King Harvest, Laurel Highlands Football Conference, Why Flow Is Measured In Square Root,