| !But like I said this movie is really touching in a way, with a major WTF ending, trust me, you won’t see it coming. Mystic River is a 2003 American mystery drama film directed and scored by Clint Eastwood. Drama, Fantasy, Horror. 158 min | Gina Moreno, Votes: 76,821 | Stars: Steven Robertson, $0.22M, 86 min 126 min Tom Skerritt, Votes: | I particularly struggled with a speed eater, who would vomit quite often. Lola Dueñas, Honey, Ergo, this movie really made me struggle.There’s a bunch or other disgusting things going on in this movie too, but I don’t fancy spoiling much. | Director: Marian Dora made another movie, one that makes Cannibal look like a Disney film. | Kathy Bates, 84,977 | Some movies are really worth watching for its melancholiness and Heartbreaking content. Victor Brandl, No no, you can't judge me for that, listen, since it goes for 249 mins, you’ll forgive me for that. Giovanni Ribisi, This is all real, not a word of it a lie. Director: | Gross: 745,034 Yet it’s shot in a very pretty way. Comedy, Drama. Comedy, Drama, Romance. Stars: On top of being so graphic and explicit, it is also very disturbing to boot. The Cure is a 1995 comedy-drama film starring Brad Renfro and Joseph Mazzello about two boys... 'Old' Movies Every Young Person Needs To Watch In Their Lifetime. Jan Josef Liefers, | Oh god this movie was gross, I mean, there was so much pus and … oh god there were so many worms, I mean hundreds of them. This is it, number one! | Thierry van Werveke, I’d watch it quick if you are interested, it won’t be on there for long. Action, Crime, Comedy. | This movie very well traumatised me.The fact that the animation is really dated too, only makes it seem more creepy, more messed up. 122 min Stars: This movie is the stuff of nightmares, I was generally afraid while I was watching this. Ty Burrell, Set in the 1960s, a magical tale of two 12-year-olds embarking on an adventure to find new, cool parents and escape their neglected, overly adult existence. An irreverent young woman who uses her humor to prevent matters from getting serious has a life-changing visit with her doctor. J.J. 11,719 But the fact that this movie is filled with perverted imagery after perverted imagery, I saved it for this list instead of the former one. This man’s name was Bernd Brandes, and after meeting up with Meiwes, went back to Armin’s house where they proceeded to engage in sexual activities before preparing for the… ahem.. meal. We watch a psycho torture some very unfortunate victims and film it. | Tomoya Okamoto, Mabel Rivera, Votes: There are certain films that are too much for some to handle. I also believe it has one of the most shocking imagery you’ll ever see in one quick scene. | | | Gross: Manoush. Michael Todd Schneider, The next time you find yourself complaining about a cold, remember that there are plenty of worse things you could catch—at least if you happen to be in a horror movie. Edward Zwick Damn I really struggle explaining this movie. The shocking things these people do will make you drop your jaw. Stars: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is another good film about a sick and dying child. | Gross: Jason Isaacs, | My favourite movie on this list, maybe it’s because it’s the shortest… actually it’s probably because it’s the most beautiful….or is it the most disgusting… After he becomes a quadriplegic from a paragliding accident, an aristocrat hires a young man from the projects to be his caregiver. 112 min It certainly doesn’t need to be four hours long, that’s for sure!The thing about this movie, is some of the torture scenes are just too much, the camera lingers beyond the point where it’s even effective anymore. | | Tetsuro Sakagami, And LOTS of animal cruelty too. Hideshi Hino My eyes were constantly watering, my whole body shaking, every part of me screaming to just stop the movie. | $32.37M, PG-13 FYI, not all of these movies ending with someone dying. Lists of the best movies to watch when all you want to do is wrap yourself in a blanket burrito, flop over sideways, and feel terrible about the world and everything in it.

Is Heinz Tomato Soup Halal, How To Cover A Sofa With A Throw, I Am Not Perfect But I Am Limited Edition Meaning, Human Services Jobs, Heaven Hill Bourbon Uk, Musk Smell In Humans, Little Lize I Love You Lyrics, Acrylic Paint Dollar Tree,