I guess it was sort of late in the rehearsing on our own process, but we had decided on what the covers were going to be probably a month or so before we got into the rehearsal room together. Those other records, musically speaking for me, were a f—–g cakewalk. CBS SF: I figured that cost and possible litigation would prevent using the original Disney Chilling Sounds record sample that you used on the demo. And it comes across as being very raw. Its not California or disco volante but it still fuckin rules. As someone who saw the band pretty religiously, I had to ask about it, because I had no recollection. I think my comment on that would be it’s lucky when something is on the level like Mr. Bungle is. Everybody had ideas on that, but I will say that Patton is pretty good at coming up with cover song ideas. For me, that was easy because I remembered all of it. CBS SF: Right. Trey Spruance: Well, it interrupted some things. Spreading The Thighs of … So we’ll have one day of rehearsal, basically. Was it a challenge to straddle the line of improving the fidelity while not completely losing the rawness the demo captured? Mr. Bungle have announced a virtual album launch on Halloween for their forthcoming comeback album, ‘The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Demo’. Video: BTBAM Guitarist Watches Fan YouTube Covers! It was very refreshing, I have to say. I don’t think I’ve ever done that ever. That was the aesthetic we were going for: mid ’80s thrash; immediate urgency. Does it go back years? The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Demo. But I know I’ve seen at least one reference of Lombardo sayin he’s excited to take this to people live again. It was chosen for because we could assemble ourselves there well and make a good presentation, both with audio and visual stuff. And when those guys were ready to be part of the band, it had shifted gears into a kind of a different mode at that point. It has so much punch to it. “Recording THIS music with THESE guys was an enormous head-rush of virtuosity and surprises every day in the studio. All content created & copyright © 2020 Metal Sucks. To my ears, it still sounds pretty raw. That was bullshit!”. Talking about the album, Patton said: “Recording this music with these guys was an enormous head-rush of virtuosity and surprises every day in the studio. It was less like a trip of nostalgia and more like the refining of an original, worthy document. So does this mean Mr. Bungle are making a new album? The band also built a massive catalog of cover songs, mixing everything from ’70s television themes, pop hits, soundtrack obscurities (Henry Mancini and Ennio Morricone were composers of choice) and punk/metal favorites into setlists during the controlled chaos of their concerts. That’s what I was doing. A tongue-in-cheek black and white trailer for the concert features footage of historical events, a visit to Leonard Bernstein’s grave, and a snippet of The Eric Andre Show – a description says it is “narrated by God”. How did you do that? “Oh, that’s these guys, huh?” It’s actually the exact inverse of what most Mr. Bungle fans are doing now, which is, “Huh? It’s part of why we moved; we saw all the different versions of the apocalypse that can happen in the Santa Cruz Mountains. #vinyloftheday is an online music community platform that aims to bring vinyl and music collectors together. I think we did “Sudden Death” maybe a few other times. The album announcement was accompanied by a video of the single, ‘Raping Your Mind’. Not only how great the final recording sounds and how great the live performance was, but just…what a crazy idea to go back and re-record a demo 35 years later with some of the people who originally inspired you. No, not really. The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo, the fourth studio album from eclectic California ensemble Mr. Bungle (featuring current and former members of Faith No More, Secret Chiefs 3, Slayer, and Anthrax, among others), has debuted at No. CBS SF: So where exactly are you doing it? The band delivered brutal versions of the demo’s songs along with three previously unrecorded tunes from the era that sounded like a long lost ’80s thrash masterpiece. It’s not very metal [laughs]. They definitely had some kind of falling out that caused them to stop working together, so it makes sense they'd just re-record an old demo instead of giving us new music. But I’ll tell you, Scott Ian did his f—–g homework. It was just these riffs. Uniting geeks & longhairs since 1985. There is nothing sweeter than getting your ass kicked by true comrades… where everyone has a singular drive and mission.”, “Recording this record felt like we were finally utilizing our Ph.Ds in Thrash Metal. It essentially fools the listener into thinking that it’s unproduced, but it’s Rick Rubin on pre-production and producing and Andy Wallace doing the engineering on that record. I mean… it must mean they’re recording something, right?.

The Perfect Couple Chinese Drama 2017 Sub Indo, Mary Berry Brownies, Physical Map Of Saskatchewan, Rest In Peace Songs Hip-hop, Blessing Awodibu Nba Draft 2019, Where To Buy Simple Truth Plant Based Cookie Dough, Zocal Ice Cream Aus, Gpm To Cubic Feet Per Second,