Log out. By using our website you consent to our cookie policy. You can also update your personal details, view or print your most recent bill or any others in the last twelve months, check any spends made outside your allowance, register a credit or debit card, set up a direct debit or pay your bill. To find the number on an Android tablet, head to the main Settings screen of your device, then tap ‘About tablet’ or ‘About device’, followed by ‘Status’ or ‘Phone identity’. Or you can just use the app, as once you’ve set it up you’ll automatically be logged in each time you launch it. Be in Control with My3. Find out how. You can also block or allow calls and texts to numbers when you’ve run out of minutes, or to those that aren’t included in your allowance. Everything you need to know about your My3 account. Keep browsing if you’re happy with that, or see Speed and coverage can vary depending on location and number of users. Für Links auf dieser Seite erhält GIGA ggf. .aerst12 { Checking your balance is made as fast as possible too, as you simply click ‘Check account balance’ underneath the ‘Account balance’ heading on the My3 home page. Loading.. Mi Account is an authentication method used for Xiaomi devices. Register for updates here. für mit, Amazon-Login: Anmelden und Einloggen in meinem Konto, Amazon macht wieder Geschenke: Apple-Nutzer im Vorteil, Amazon Trade-In: Alte Fire-Tablets, Kindles, Echo & Co gegen Gutschein und Rabatt tauschen, Bei Tchibo schon weg, bei Amazon noch da: Diese Strippe braucht jeder Handy-Käufer, Top 10 der Online-Shops: Hier kaufen die Deutschen besonders gerne, Umweltlabel bei Amazon: So will Jeff Bezos die Welt retten, Amazon: Verlängerte Rückgabefrist zu Weihnachten schon ab 1. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 738979). Managing cookies It’s really important to keep all your details up to date. My 3 account gives you all the convenience and control of your account you could ever need - both here and on your handset. We hope to have 5G in your area soon. display: none; Great for everyday home broadband 5G Broadband with Unlimited data One of the extra features of My3 is the ability to use it to set up free Wi-Fi access on the London Underground. Plug in and play – quick, easy set up Try again in the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox. PO Box 333 your phone number or credit card details. Below we’ll explain all the key aspects of both the My3 website and the Three app. How to Top Up. It works with MIUI, Xiaomi Cloud, Duokan, Mi Talk, Mi Community, and other services. For anything else, including changing your number or the named owner of the account, contact us and we’ll be able to help. Need a top-up or bundle for your phone, SIM, tablet or dongle. My 3 account gives you all the convenience and control of your account you could ever need - both here and on your handset. If neither of those options are convenient then for most account queries you can always call on 333 from your Three phone or on 0333 338 1001 from any other handset. Glasgow Report a Three device as lost or stolen. 30-day money-back guarantee. However, you can upgrade by calling customer services on 333 from your Three phone, or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone. Top-Up. We’re giving you a free Amazon Echo Dot when you buy a 4G Hub with Alexa, so you can enjoy a smart, voice activated life over more of your home. Improve coverage and higher quality calls with Three Super-Voice. How do I login to My3 account? Note: You’ll need to sign up if you’ve not already done so. Other things you can do include setting up or changing spending controls if you don’t want to spend too much money or spend money outside your allowances, top up other accounts, turn off adult filter, change your marketing preferences, change your price plan (if eligible) and change your PIN or password. We also use analytical and advertising cookies to improve the site for everyone. Damit das Konto genutzt werden kann, müsst ihr im Menü „. display: none; Your Way. Due for an upgrade or want to find out when you can upgrade? My3 lets you deal with most account issues, and it’s clearly laid out, so things should be easy to find. For full terms and conditions about the free Amazon Echo Dot deal click here. Bitte loggen Sie sich mit Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse und Ihrem Passwort ein. Then you can change international settings, such as choosing where you’ll be able to use data, or simply check what the charges in your destination country will be. PayPal One Touch™ funktioniert nur zum Bezahlen. If you’ve got any questions, we’re always happy to help. The site won’t work properly without these. Bitte loggen Sie sich mit Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse ein. Do you know you can do this yourself on the Three app? From a computer you can simply login here with your mobile number and password, while from a smartphone you can make use of the handy Three app (available for both iOS and Android). The app is available free to download on Android, iOS and Windows, so if you’re on any major smartphone platform you’re covered. Give us a call on 0330 686 6000. Login using your phone number and password. Check Three network coverage in your area. .aerst12 { Account READ MORE. If you’re trying to access My3 for the first time from a MiFi device you’ll need to connect your computer to the MiFi’s network, then head to http://3.home in your browser and click ‘Go to inbox’ to get your password. Log in to manage your personal information, view your bills and make a payment. Have another go. Everything at your fingertips. We use cookies to give you the very best experience. Looking for 5G? All rights reserved. Sorry about that. There is a problem: All fields must be completed. Three Community. Hi there! how to manage cookies Plus, we can let you know about our exclusive offers. Plug in and play – quick, easy set up FIND OUT MORE. Gmail ist ein intuitiver, effizienter und nützlicher E-Mail-Dienst mit 15 GB Speicherplatz, weniger Spam und mobilem Zugriff Existing 3 customers get exclusive deals. Try again in the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox. We're building the UK's fastest 5G network. The information contained on this website has been written to assist our readers. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. If you’re wondering when you can get your hands on a new phone or change your price plan you can check that too, as My3 allows you to see when you’re due an upgrade. Or if it’s a mobile broadband account that you want to manage call 500 from your Three mobile or 0333 338 1003 from any other phone. My3 is designed to be as easy to access as possible, wherever you are and whatever device you’re using. Habt ihr euer Passwort vergessen, könnt ihr es. Im "Mein Konto"-Bereich könnt ihr euren Account aktualisieren. Faster speeds for heavier streaming Low cost Three plans that give you what you need. Geben Sie Ihre Handynummer unten ein. If you can’t see the login section of the website this could be solved by accessing the site in a private window, which is opened with Ctrl+Shift+N in Google Chrome, or Ctrl+Shift+P in recent versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer. It’s about to launch in your area – register for updates and be the first in line. Use Netflix, Snapchat, Apple Music and more without using data allowance. Log in or register. Report a Three device as lost or stolen. Delivery. If you need to change the name on your account because you’ve married, divorced or changed your name by Deed Poll, write to us with proof of the name change. FIND OUT MORE. Tell your music to play, set reminders and call friends }, Content's background color is the same for the tab. For serious screen lovers This site uses essential cookies, which help us personalise your experience. We hope to connect you soon, based on your address at address not found. Need a top-up or bundle for your phone, SIM, tablet or dongle. Store Locator . Find your nearest Three retail store and check opening times. The app also has extra features, such as the ability to find the nearest Three store and check its opening times in case you’d rather speak to someone face to face. The problem might be specific to the website or your computer, and using the app gets round this. Select ‘Free Wi-Fi on London Underground’ and follow the instructions. Your number should then be listed under ‘MDN’ or ‘Phone number.’, On a Windows tablet, head to the Settings screen, then tap ‘Change PC settings’, then ‘Wireless’, then tap on the ‘3’ and your number should be listed next to ‘Mobile number.’. Plus, as an existing customer you’ll often have access to exclusive offers, which can also be found through My3. Simply make sure you’re above ground and connected to the mobile network, then log in to My3 from your browser or launch the app. There’s a lot to take in, from managing your bill, to changing your personal details, using the app, and even just getting an account set up. When you do write to us, remember to include a cover letter requesting that your name be changed. From tracking your bill and usage, to topping up and checking when it's upgrade time. Something's wrong with that phone number. Managing cookies Just like life. • Use on mobile data or Wi-Fi • Quick and easy bill payment • Top up your own account or a friends • Message us for support with your questions • Manage multiple accounts and see usage information. If you’d rather speak to someone you can dial 333 from your Three handset or 0333 338 1001 from any other phone. Though if you’d prefer you can always log in to My3 through your phone’s browser anyway. In fact, you can do almost anything you might want to from your My3 account. My 3 account gives you all the convenience and control of your account you could ever need - both here and on your handset. Please visit three.co.uk. Three Customer Services If using a dongle, you’ll first need to plug it into your computer, then when it says ‘Ready to connect’ click ‘Connect’, followed by ‘Texts’ to get your password. Whether you're a mobile or broadband customer, you'll have one. You can even use it to top up a friend’s allowance if you’re feeling generous. How fast is it? Three Broadband™ is a trading name of UK Broadband Limited (Registered in England and Wales, company number 04713634) used under licence from the Three family of companies.

See Inside Your Body Hardback, Remember Me Trainer, Tsb Bank Forest City, Vandenberg Launch Schedule, Alcoholic Ice Cream Deep Ellum, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Train Collectibles, Slap Acronym Writing, Garden Of Life Organic Protein And Greens Reviews,