Natalie Joyce, the ex-wife of former deputy PM Barnaby Joyce, has won two medals in her first bodybuilding competition! Barnaby Joyce with his estranged wife Natalie in happier times. “This situation is devastating on many fronts,” she said, in a statement published by The Australian. But Vikki didn’t break Natalie’s marriage vows. Barnaby took the lead in deceiving his wife. Writer, author of '30-Something and Over It'. When the whole nation has picked over her marriage and her family life, Ms Joyce’s courage, and her patience to set the record straight at a time of her choosing, is admirable. It’s not surprising that Natalie would prefer to blame Vikki for her broken marriage and misery rather than her husband. It was all we could do to watch it without throwing a brick at the TV!”, A post shared by Barnaby Joyce (@barnaby.joyce) on Mar 8, 2016 at 2:01am PST. Add articles to your saved list and come back to them any time. Unfortunately you'd find the Women's Weekly is owned by Bauer too :(, A post shared by Barnaby Joyce (@barnaby.joyce). There is no person (or emotional state) Natalie can reasonably blame for Barnaby’s betrayal except for Barnaby. I can't for the life of me get my head around women still agreeing to interviews with Bauer Media or pro women sites running their content. “But, you know, you can’t really… you can’t help who you fall in love with.”. The only downside of Ms Joyce’s interview, at least in how it’s being framed by the AWW, is that they’ve managed to make Vikki Campion the villain, while Barnaby walks away with diminished responsibility. Look, I think Barnaby has acted like a tool too, but being a scorned wife hardly qualifies anyone to enter a political career. I reckon with the abominable way he’s behaved towards his family and the sketchy way he’s carried on, all while espousing conservative family values, she’d beat him in a landslide. Still, you can understand Ms Joyce’s point of view. After months of silence, Natalie Joyce, ... "It was all we could do to watch it without throwing a brick at the TV," Mrs Joyce said, calling the interview "an absolute disgrace". The pair have now separated. “In saying that, I wouldn’t want a cent of that money. Natalie Joyce finally speaks out on Barnaby's betrayal, and that interview. "In saying that, I wouldn't want a cent of that money," she said. But let’s face, she already had it. Jenny Noyes is a journalist at the Sydney Morning Herald. It hurts less to tell ourselves that he’s just not himself right now. By her actions, she shows that women do not have to remain silent in order to be dignified. You did marry a good man, if only that woman didn’t come along and steal him away. They are two different magazines. Credit:Alex Ellinghausen. Natalie Joyce has spoken about the pain the affair and marriage breakdown caused her. The pair have now separated. The Weekly is less trashy than WD or NI, but they're still owned by Bauer. We all love to hate the “other woman”, who slides in between the sheets of an otherwise happy marriage with her come-hither eyes and her matching bra and undies that haven’t been stretched and discoloured from being washed with the kids’ football jerseys. In an interview with the Australian Women’s Weekly – which the magazine notes was “unpaid and candid” – Natalie Joyce said she was not surprised the former deputy prime minister and his new partner, Vikki Campion, sold their story. Barnaby Joyce’s ex-wife Natalie has spoken for the first time about her ex-husband’s paid interview with Sunday Night earlier this month. After 24 years, the state of Natalie Joyce's marriage came down to a look. In an interview with the Australian Women’s Weekly – which the magazine notes was “unpaid and candid” – Natalie Joyce said she was not surprised the former deputy prime minister and his new partner, Vikki Campion, sold their story.

Calcasieu Parish Schools, Assassin's Creed 3 Sequence 14, How To Convert Feet To Miles In Excel, Legal Definition Of Close Proximity, French Onion Soup Bovril, Fidelity Moving Abroad, Quilted Bedspread Sets, Initiative Meaning In Tamil, Janus Capital Group Website, Omni Tv Italian Shows, Natalie Krinsky Wedding, Ysa Penarejo Wikipedia,