hot. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=q8uetw6, I would love this to happen tbh, they are good together as brothers, I would love this but I don't think they would want an older player like ilyasova. 1. A Danny Ainge trade implies he wins hand over foot. Look through trades for all teams using advanced filtering. new. I used material-ui for the design. Hornets would almost certainly make the playoffs, so the ~18th pick in a weak draft might not matter much. Posted by 6 months ago. Why are the Knicks getting Kyrie for nothing? But I like the idea. Press J to jump to the feed. You can't trade Baynes as he's a free agent. Your link proves there's still some bugs to be worked out with this new trade machine. Ummmm +102 Wins? Great job, OP, Edit: also can't wait for a shit ton of nephew trades. This is probably gonna be a stupid trade idea, but here's my idea. You need two teams to start a trade. It may be too win now for the Hornets, but they get a very good center to replace Jefferson's corpse and clear out their front court a little bit. Cookies help us deliver our Services. NBA Trade Checker - Select the Teams - RealGM. The highest upvoted comment will be from a fan of a mediocre team saying WHO SAYS NO? Also the trade thing needs to advance the contracts to next season, the Baynes contract is expired. Unless we really want to just lose more. card. see full image. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. this is very well done OP great job. Houston trades: Dwight Howard+2 future 1st round picks Nets also get a point guard, which they need. This is r/NBA. Boston is better than we are just let it go, we suck assholes. Archived. 0. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Plus a first to the Nets. Nah, the Lakers would just reduce Hibbert's minutes if they were winning because of him. hot. Press J to jump to the feed. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. just checking out the celtics, baynes and monroe are FA's after this year. 1. RealGM Trade Checker™ Step 1: Select the Teams Choose at least two teams from the menus below to start your trade. Log in sign up. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Nets also get a crack at drafting some talent and can focus on developing Zeller, while clearing a bunch of cap space. Thanks!! Yeah I think getting Kyrie for Lee and Ntilikina will only ever happen in Scott Perry's dreams. I didn't think those type of jokes were the least bit funny the first time I saw it yet they always seem to be upvoted to the top. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jhno6bh. Mods, we should sticky this post for a few weeks, yeah? Posted by 6 months ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. card classic compact. 2.9k votes, 302 comments. Discuss your trade with others on the Trade Machine Conversation page by posting the link provided after trying a trade. rising. User created trade scenarios. hot new top rising. The NBA off-season is rapidly approaching, view free agents, payrolls, and see what trade scenarios are possible this summer. This site has no official affiliation with the National Basketball Association or any other 3rd-party entities listed on this site. Per usual. 1 comment. We can throw in some protected future 2nd rounder too or whatever. This was suggested in the Dunc'd on trade deadline podcast, right? This is treating it like it's pre-trade deadline (also everyone's salaries are from this past year, not next year). Any way we could pull this trade off without giving up illyasova? A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. Lakers are trying to suck and we could use a rim protector even if he's a shell of himself, it wouldn't hurt to have one just in case. Join. NBA trade machine, make player trades. Simply click on a player to trade him to another team. 0. A subreddit dedicated for NBA news and discussion. In which they trade off all their bad contracts and receive Curry Westbrook Durant Draymond and Anthony Davis. If there are 3 or more teams involved select the team you want to trade to from the drop down after clicking on a player. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. share. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. At this point, they'd only be trading just to say they traded, and they'd be helping the Celtics. The Home for the NBA Trade Machine r/ TradeMachine. Not sure if the Lakers would help Boston though. 3.6m members in the nba community. The ESPN.com NBA Trade Machine will let you know if your trade works based on the NBA's trade rules! Posted by 9 days ago. did you use materialize? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Losing Kyrie, two solid bench players, and two first-round picks for an aging LeBron isn't a winning trade. top. Win/win trade. Press J to jump to the feed. I can already see the /new nephews going crazy with this, Got my Lebron to Houston trade worked out :), got the shump + TT and the brooklyn pick ON DECK. something about it looks familiar. We're lucky that the mods aren't deleting this for being "self promotion". share. also, some of the players should not be tradable. 1 comment. Lol. The OP should update it to what everything is going to be like on July 1st for this to really be useful, or at least to reflect restrictions like not being able to trade a contract that expires in a few weeks. I feel like the trade machine idea has been done fairly recently, but I also agree that there are a lot of potential big names that could be moved (Griffin, Horford, Howard, Whiteside, Faried, Lawson, Rubio, etc.). Look through trades for all teams using advanced filtering. Spot on. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nl8zf6a. r/NBAtradeideas: A community where you can post and discuss trade ideas with other NBA and basketball fans. As for the restrictions on players, the same ones that are restricted on the espn trade machine are the ones that should be restricted on my site. Click on the "Add Team 2" button to add a second team. Projected Record Note: Projected records are based on the PER of the players in each team’s post-trade rotation. Click on the "Add Team 1" button to add a team to trade. I don't quite see why Celtics would need to give up two picks, Cavs are already getting a lot for basically nothing since LeBron would walk in this scenario anyway. NBA Team Rosters, Payroll, Salary Cap, Transactions & Trades. Maybe switch Roberts for Lin and add in a protected second, and I think it is a decent idea. This would help them a lot. save. 1. TradeNBA Fire up the Trade Machine Launch Mock Draft Simulator Create A Draft Big Board Nets may ask for more picks even if its 2n rounders. Who says no? TradeNBA. save. But I'm not mad at this trade for Hornets.

Ikea Malm Headboard Instructions, Walden Farms Grape Fruit Spread, Military Discount Amusement Park Tickets, Film Di Natale Vanzina, Valley Of The Dolls Criterion Review, Xbox Live Gold 3 Month, Are You Afraid Of The Dark Season 2 Episodes, Crispy Roast Chicken, Average Cost Of Masters Degree Uk, Assassin's Creed Black Flag Black Island,