Decor was horrible. How is Nobu Downtown | Restaurant restaurant rated? It was Friday night and it was pouring rain, luckily they extended there tables to the lobby of the building and we were able to enjoy our $500 dinner for 2 and not be stuck outside in rain under a tent. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. From 5 dishes we ordered 2 were not good (shishito peppers were not cooked properly and wagyu dumplings were cold). Nobu Downtown | Restaurant is rated 4.7 stars by 3538 OpenTable diners. Please sign in to record your input. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. We missed dining at Nobu and were thrilled to come back. Overall services was great you can’t complain in these times, it’s outdoor seating due to COVID-19, so it’s can be a bit noisy on the sidewalk because it is NYC’s financial district. Restaurant menu, map for Nobu located in 10013, New York NY, 105 Hudson St. Some might argue that it's not fair to judge a restaurant by its NYC Restaurant Week lunch menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Nobu at 195 Broadway in New York - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Get the latest Nobu menu and prices. Nobu Downtown seems to be doing quite well, despite the disadvantages of having many of their outdoor tables lined up on the sidewalk next to the heavy traffic of Broadway.Certainly, those who can afford restaurants in Nobu’s expensive price range have other choices with a better outdoor ambiance, such as a rooftop or patio, but once indoor dining starts again, Nobu will have a better situation. Very clean for an indoor reservation. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Nobu 57 in New York City. Nobu partnered with actor Robert De Niro, producer Meir Teper, restaurateur Drew Nieporent, and managing partner Richard Notar to bring his modern Japanese to Tribeca. Personally, I think that if a restaurant isn't going to put its best foot forward for NYC Restaurant Week, it … • The food was cool, this is definitely an upscale place, so the portions are VERY small & pricey so if you’re really hungry be prepared to spend some money. Olive Oil, Yuzu Juice, Dry Miso, Parmesan Cheese, Seared Tofu with Yuzu Soy and drizzled with hot sesame olive oil, Creamy Spicy Sauce and Shiitake Mushrooms, Choice of Teriyaki, Anticucho or Wasabi Pepper Sauce, Served with Nobu Sauces: Teriyaki, Anticucho, Wasabi Pepper Sauce on side, Nobu New York, the flagship restaurant of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, has been a pioneer for Japanese cuisine since its opening in 1994. When they called and had me confirm my reservation they even asked what the occasion was and I let them know but they never did sing or bring anything out for the occasion. I would definitely recommend for special occasions like birthdays or a serious date night with someone you want to impress. Other visits were great though, so will give it another shot for sure post-pandemic. Use the store locator to find Nobu locations, phone numbers and business hours in New York, New York. I recommend trying the toro nigiri sushi. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Nobu New York. Amazing experience from beginning to end. Really great sushi. Amazing food and great staff! Was surprised the sushi was different from the location at Nobu 57. No heaters for outdoor dining is a huge problem! There are so many better, less expensive spots that offer similar cuisine in NYC. Highly recommend. The wait staff was very attentive to our needs but not overly so. The staff was attentive to our needs. Excellent service, great covid response Super clean and lots of space The menu was limited because of covid but I understand Still a good time Yummy food, on the expensive/small portions side But it’s worth it The drinks are 10/10. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. My kids and i came for a birthday dinner and everything was top notch! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Food was very enjoyable and service good. My food was also small but it tasted very great. The drinks are great & their house champagne is actually really good. Nobu Downtown | Restaurant also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 219-0500. Poor experience, all popular menu items were unavailable by the time we had our 9pm reservation. Excellent dining on a Broadway street corner with racing crowds of protesters chased by police on foot and then by dozens of squad cars, sirens roaring. Choice of Style - Tataki / New Style / Steak, Valrhona Dark Chocolate Fondant, Imperial Matcha Gelato, Soy Caramelized Banana, Candied Pecans, Malaga Gelato, Cardamom Cream, Toasted Cinnamon Crunch, Espresso Gelato, Whisky Foam, Brownie, Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Cremeux, Caramel Soba Cha Bar Gelato, Cheesecake, Strawberry Coulis, Black Sesame, Coconut Sponge, Vanilla Roasted Pineapple, Coconut Mousse, Shiro Goma Praline, Lemon Sorbet, Ylang ylang flower scented, with smooth vanilla & mandarin notes, Captivating fragrance of shiso leaf, delicate sweetness, subtle character, Rich malty and nutty aroma with a smooth buttery finish, Aromatic lemongrass, balanced with warm, spicy ginger, Comforting floral note with relaxing minty scent, Brownie, Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Cremeux, Caramel Sobacha Bar Gelato, Yellowtail Jalapeno, Sashimi Salad, Mini Chirashi, Rock Shrimp Tempura Creamy Spicy, Black Cod with Miso, Sauteed Vegetables in Spicy Garlic, Rice and Miso Soup, 10 taco shells, Tomatillo Salsa, White Onions, Cilantro Select any two: Vegetable, Tuna, Salmon, Yellowtail, King Crab and Lobster, 10 Taco Shells, 2.5 oz of lightly grilled A5 Japanese Wagyu, Black Garlc Ponzu, Red Onions, Jalapenos, Garlic Chips and Scallions, Yellowtail Jalapeno Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, 4 piece nigiri each of: Salmon, tuna, yellowtail, snow crab. Wonderful restaurant with amazing food & drinks. 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J trains to Fulton Street, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Bar/Lounge, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. I was very disappointed in the quality of the sushi it look like something I could pick up in a local supermarket and had no taste. Is Nobu Downtown | Restaurant currently accepting reservations? High quality food and service. Love them. Probably should have waited for another night to spend so much money. Does Nobu Downtown | Restaurant offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Raw birch is positioned throughout the restaurant like columns, affixed to wooden … If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Will definitely be back soon!

New York City Police Pension Fund Annual Report, Financial Advice Synonym, 2018 Senate Election Results, Family Jewels Movie 2011, Vegan Baking Substitution Chart, Part Time Jobs Chermside, Telegraph Investor Interactive Investor, Beyond The Wall Of Sleep Song,