https:/, Cowboy Cookie Chocolate Pie - amazing! I always amp up the flavor my using half-and-half or cream. Invert cake onto a serving plate. Easy family recipes for dinner, dessert, and more! Milky Way Chocolate Pie - #MilkyWayBars never tast, Creamy Sweet Carrots - easy 5 ingredient gluten fr, Heath Toffee Chocolate Pie - you’ll be drooling, Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins - so awesome! The copycat is so much better! Every bite of this fantastic dessert will leave you drooling! Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate. NOTE: To get the full Nothing Bundt Cake, allow cake to refrigerate wrapped tightly in plastic wrap overnight before frosting. I ran out of sour cream (gasp) so I reached for fat free plain Greek yogurt….. If you want a dream dessert for holidays, special occasions or birthdays, this is the recipe to choose. We loved everything about this cake. I’ve had the “real” cake from their store on multiple occasions, and this one was SPOT ON (and even better because it was much less expensive)! So did our neighbors. This Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nothing Bundt Cake is rich, moist, and delicious! I could have easily cut the ingredients in half, and still had plenty to frost the cake very generously. Decorate with white chocolate chips and fresh raspberries, if desired. Updated Aug 07, 2020 224 Comments Baking, Cakes & Cupcakes, Chocolate, Christmas, Copycat Recipes, Desserts, Holidays & Occasions, Valentines Day. Our recipe tastes just like the cake you can get at the shop. If possible, refrigerate the cake for 24 hours before adding the icing. My cake took 65 minutes to bake completely. I also used dark chocolate chips (60% or 62%, I believe). I’ve done it with a white cake mix and white chocolate pudding added whit chocolate chips and swirled with raspberry pie filling. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, cream and oil in a mixing bowl. What an awesome Bundt cake! Your email address will not be published. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sour cream until fluffy. Please Please Please!! You can even put it in the freezer – it thaws pretty quickly. But because my Nordic Ware pans have odd patterns they were not conducive for this particular copycat recipe. Spoon the frosting into a Ziplock resealable gallon bag. . Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. We might have to come up with one! Thanks for asking! Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat is to die for! We can’t wait to see what you’re cooking and share it on our website! Mix until well combine, stir in white chocolate chips. This is so, so good. Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page, Copyright © 2020 Favorite Family Recipes  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms and Disclosure  •  Site Design by Emily White Designs. https://wornslapout.com/nothing-bundt-cake-copycat-vanilla-recipe CAKE: Preheat oven to 350º. Trust me, you are going to love it! Your email address will not be published. Instructions. I haven’t, but I would try lowering the temperature by 25 degrees and then bake for 20 minutes and check them every 5 minutes after that. Can one of those ‘cooked puddings’ be used instead of instant pudding? Check with knife every ten minutes after that, putting cake back into the oven until the knife comes out clean. Squeeze frosting out of the bag onto the cake in strips as pictured above. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will rock your world! Has anyone tried this? Let cool for 20 minutes. Mix first six ingredients together with a beater. Grease a large bundt pan very generously with Crisco shortening. I am so glad you guys loved it!! Spoon remaining cake batter over top of swirled batter. NOTE: The original recipe required only 1 cup of white chocolate chips, chopped. The best cake! But they are really expensive to ship. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. It should be fine in the fridge! Whisk to combine. One of them called for 1 1/2 cups oil. Fold in the remaining white chocolate chips. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will rock your world! Grease and flour a bundt well very generously. This Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nothing Bundt Cake is rich, moist, and delicious! Allow cake to cool in pan completely. Use a bamboo skewer to swirl the layers together. Pipe cold cream cheese icing over top of the cake. Next time I will make a couple more changes. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge overnight before frosting. Swirl the batter and pie filling together with a bamboo skewer. I won’t tell. Thanks so much for the 5-star review! (Recipe adapted from Favorite Family Recipes). We are still in the middle of lock down for Corona Virus here in Texas. https: Spaghetti and Meatballs with Italian Sausage - so, York Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pie - #peppermint, Chicken Shepherd’s Pie. Start testing cake at 45 minutes and then at 10 minute intervals thereafter. My sister made this cake while I was in town, and let me tell you that was the best cake I have ever ate or made myself, I am on my second piece now.. Nope! If you want to make a snazzy dessert for company, this is it! But back in April my neighbor across the street was talking with my husband. Hey, it had Greek yogurt and eggs in it, so I counted it as “breakfast food”! Our most popular "copycat" recipes to try at home. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes. Spoon cream cheese icing into a zip lock bag. LOL! While holding the plate firmly on top of the bundt pan, flip both over so the cake comes out onto the plate. Spoon half of the raspberry filling in small, separated teaspoon-sized … Fill a gallon-size Zip Lock Bag with frosting. We will definitely make this agin, and I’m considering substituting pumpkin purée for the oil. NOTE: I never use water when mixing up a cake mix. It’s so pretty and SO delicious. https://www.mashed.com/181047/the-best-nothing-bundt-cakes-copycat-recipe Stir in white chocolate chips. Amazing! I guarantee you have most of these ingredients already in your fridge and pantry. Perfect for birthdays, special occasions and company or holiday dinners. Those were about the only changes I made. It is SO good! Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, cream and oil in a mixing bowl. https://cant, nothing bundt cakes white chocolate raspberry cake copycat, Spaghetti and Meatballs With Italian Sausage. I hope you enjoy browsing through the archives to find just the right recipe for your family meal, company dinner, potluck or tailgating party. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Spoon remaining raspberry pie filling on top of the cake batter. Let me know how it turns out if you do try it! Refrigerate. All of the ones I have made are fabulous! However, Nothing Bundt Cakes will usually add a second layer of icing around their cakes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I LOVE this cake. NOTHING BUNDT CAKES WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE COPYCAT. Do you want the BEST bundt cake recipe ever? We don’t but that cake is delicious! Generously spray a 9" bundt pan with cooking spray. Sign me up to be emailed about new posts! It is that good, plus it is beautiful! I’d never heard about this specific type of cake before but it looks so cute and delicious – have to try it asap! I never use water with a cake mix. If you have never had a Nothing Bundt Cake, it is time to make one! Wanting the Nothing Bundt Cakes recipe for RED VELVET!!! Wow! NOTE: The original recipe called for a Nordic Ware bundt pan. Remove cake from bundt pan by placing a plate upside down over the bundt pan. (I refrigerated my icing for 1 1/2 hours). There is enough icing left over to add a second layer of icing (which Nothing Bundt Cakes does). Love the look of a bundt cake and yours looks perfect and moist. It tastes just like the real thing – plus you can steal a taste of the batter and eat as much frosting as you want. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a cake as moist as this one. Add flour and rotate pan until very well covered. She was sharing her woes over trying to make this recipe (twice) and having a colossal fail each time. Even substituted blueberry filling for the raspberry filling in the white chocolate raspberry “bundt”. So I asked her to send me the recipe and see what I could do. Required fields are marked *. She said it turned out so oily that they had to throw the whole cake out (both times). What does it do if you leave it out? However, as I type this, we are getting to open up S-L-O-W-L-Y. Pour into a greased bunt cake pan (cooking spray works great). (The original recipe recommended not using a mixer as the cake would stay fluffier and turn out better using a simple whisk.). The hardest part is piping the icing onto the cake since it must be refrigerated before using. Swirl the top two layers again with a bamboo skewer. Stir in chocolate chips. This luscious cake will cure any sweet tooth craving. I told her I would make it as many times as necessary tweaking here and there until it came out the way they liked it. Is refrigerating overnight a must? Have you ever tried making this as a mini bunt cakes??? Thank you so much for this recipe. It also called for the bundt pan to be greased with lard. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat is a jaw-dropping dessert your family is sure to love. While I would use it in cooking, I would NEVER use it in baking. Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the batter. In a small, microwaveable bowl, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate chips in 15-30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. I never get chocolate cake at restaurants now, because after this one I am always disappointed. Top with the remaining batter. Fold in white chocolate chips. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water. I have tried my hand at several bundt cakes and this chocolate chocolate chip cake is my favorite. Classic, tried and true recipes to celebrate people you love since 2007.

The Ordinary Reddit, When Is The Next Iowa Governor Election, Kombucha Starter Kit, Middlesex Nj Obituaries, Describe A Measure That Could Be Used In Evaluating Robustness In A System, Dead Space Switch Port, Songs About Deals With The Devil, Yellow Crane Tower,