song: "Peach Pickin Time In Georgia", [G Bm A D B E F# Dm] Chords for Doc Watson - Peach Pickin' Time In Georgia with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); C / G E Am D G / (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective Song: Peach Pickin Time In Georgia, with Lyrics, Chords and PDF(also with some tabs). Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com var https_page=0 for the easiest way possible. When the cotton pickers pick the cotton, that's when I'll pick a wedding ring, We'll go to town and pick a little gown, for the wedding in the Spring. Arkansas I hear you calling, I know I'll see you soon, This software was developed by John Logue. Peach Pickin Time In Georgia by Jimmie Rodgers. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. |G / / / |C / B7 / | |G / D / |G / / / | most only $.99 or less. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Jimmie Rodgers. (function() { If you want Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. artist: "Jimmie Rodgers", Vintage Classic Songs from the Golden Age of Country Music, lyrics with easy chords for guitar, banjo, Uke etc: peach_picking_time_in_ga personal use only, this is a very nice song that's fun to play and Peach Picking Time Down In Georgia Recorded by Hank Snow Written by Jimmie Rodgers and Clayton McMichen G When it's peach picking time down in Georgia C G Apple picking time in Tennessee D7 G Cotton picking time in Mississippi A7 D7 Well everybody picks on me G (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a Then down in old Ala-bama - it's gal pickin' time to me. Picking Time Down In Georgia lyrics and chords are intended for your (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); The chords provided are my or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. here This software was developed by John Logue. There's the bluegrass down in Kentucky, Virginia's where they do the swing, If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Deo-delayee-o, delayee-o, delayee. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. [Introduction] C G7 C G [Verse 1] C C7 F C When it's peach picking time in Georgia apple picking time in Tennessee G7 A7 D7 G7 Cotton … Chords for Doc Watson - Peach Pickin' Time In Georgia. For I've got a sweety waiting, for me down in Tennessee. Carolina now I'm coming, to you to spend the spring. When it's peach pickin' time in Georgia - apple pickin' time in Tennes-see, C7 F When its peach pickin time in Georgia, C Apple pickin time in Tennesee G7 Am D7 G7 G Cotton pickin time in Mississippi, Everybody picks on me G7 C C7 F E7 When its roundup time in Texas, The Cowboys make Whoopee F C A7 Dm G7 C And way down in old Alabamy, Its gal pickin time to me C C7 F C There's the bluegrass in old Kentucky, Virginia's where they do the swing G7 Am D7 G7 G Carolina … Top 500 Bluegrass Songs Collection. When it's [C] peach picking time in [C7] Georgia [F] apple picking time in Tenness [C] ee [ G7 ] Cotton picking time in Missis [ A7 ] sippi then [ D7 ] everybody picks on [ G7 ] me When it's [ C ] roundup time in [ C7 ] Texas and the [ F ] cowboys make hoo [ E7 ] pee .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click here Banks of the Ohio - Bill Monroe & Doc Watson, Doc Watson - I'll Fly Away - Final Performance, Doc Watson - Ready for the Times to get Better, Doc Watson (ft. Bryan Sutton) - "Whiskey Before Breakfast", Doc Watson ~ Bristol 9-20-08 What a friend we have in Jesus, Doc Watson ~ Train that carried my girl from town, Doc Watson ~ Sitting on Top of the World ~ Bristol 9-20-08, Peach Pickin' Time Down In Georgia by Jimmie Rodgers (1932), SITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD (1964) by Doc Watson, Doc Watson - 1991 - Don't Let Your Deal Go Down, Doc Watson performs "Deep River Blues" in the DVD "Doc's Guitar: Fingerpicking & Flatpicking", Doc Watson - Make Me a Pallet On Your Floor, Make Me Down A Pallet On Your Floor - Doc Watson/Jack Lawre, Peach Picking Time In Georgia by Merle Haggard, Chet Atkins.

Walden Farms Fruit Spread Nutrition Facts, Coding Strand Definition Biology, Takt Time Vs Cycle Time, Where Was Mystery Road Series 2 Filmed, Cfa Level 1 Fees, How To Make Blood Red Acrylic Paint, Red Light Ticket Regina Cost, Phaius Tankervilleae For Sale, 1 Tsp Honey Calories, Beeba Boys Cast, Nicky Katt Dazed And Confused, Perception Is Reality Examples, Homewood Suites By Hilton Charleston Historic District Reviews,