The perfidia of my love I have looked for you wherever I go And I cannot find you Why do I want other kisses If your lips don't want to kiss me anymore And you, Who knows where you are Who knows what adventure you'll have So far from me I have looked for you everywhere I go And I cannot find you Why do I want another kisses LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Not any longer! Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Aside from the original Spanish, other renditions exist, including English and instrumental versions. Read more about it. About Perfidia "Perfidia" (Spanish for "perfidy", meaning faithlessness, treachery or betrayal) is a song written by Alberto Domínguez (1911–1975), a Mexican composer and arranger born in the state of Chiapas, about love and betrayal. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. You're not logged in. LetsSingIt in only English? Translation of 'Perfidia' by Nat King Cole from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Choose your language below. English translation of lyrics for Perfidia by Andrea Bocelli. Is your language not listed? show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. Type song title, artist or lyrics Original lyrics of Perfidia song by Los Panchos. 1 user explained Perfidia meaning. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Find more of Los Panchos lyrics.

Can Ssi Take Your Inheritance, Altar In Spanish, What Time Zone Is Saskatoon, Bbc Radio Listening Figures, Earth And Beyond, How To Stop Dry Texting, Rajasthan Mla List 2020 Party Wise,