Meg, your father worked very hard to put this party together. Yeah. Meanwhile, Stewie acts out and Lois spanks him. - I don't want a scarf, Dad. I love you, Dad. After Peters dad, Francis, dies, Thelma tells him that his real father actually lives in Ireland. Francis calls him "a fat stinking drunk" again and gives Peter an idea. I can forget all about Francis. What's next? Blind Ambition Recommended for you. - You're a fat stinking drunk! Family Guy: "Peter's Two Dads" Review. Where'd you get crack? he notices a grasshopper on the ground. So Peter challenges him to a drinking contest and wins, which in turn wins Mickey’s admiration and proves to him that Peter must be his son. Oh, my God! Bruce the Performance Artist All I know is somewhere in the great land of Ireland, : 5ACX05 First Aired: February 11, 2007 Guest Starring: Charles Durning, Phyllis Diller Featuring: Peter, Brian, Stewie, Meg, Lois, Mickey McFinnigan Also Appearing: Chris, O'Brian, Herbert, Bruce, Francis, Quagmire, Cleveland, Joe, Bonnie, Kevin, Dr. Hartman, Thelma, Beth, Ruth, Robert Loggia, Mother Teresa, Ben Affleck, Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew McConaughey Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Hayden Christensen, Patty, Esther Musical Numbers: My Drunken Irish Dad, Friends and Lovers, Sixteen Going on Seventeen Director: Cyndi Tang. This FAQ is empty. I don't know. - No! Booze killed my father. You have to RSVP. Allo? Peter's Two Dads Peter accidentally kills his father, only to learn he's not his real father. - I'm coming to Meg's party. - I'm not your father! and the sweaters are so thick, You can do it right now if you want. - It is a tragedy. Ring, ring. - Certainly. You're the best! Brendan? - Brian! However, he starts to enjoy the thought of being hit, so he causes trouble around the house. - That's not right. Next! Because I'm your son. Nobody but a McFinnegan could handle that much of the creature. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Season: 5 Episode: 10 Total Episode Count: 90 Prod. - Hi, Stewie. Let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroy ours livers and Peter and Lois begin to organize Meg’s 17th birthday party, which Meg complains is too childish. Go to hell! "Peter's Two Dads" is the tenth episode in the fifth season of the American animated television series Family Guy. - We can't leave her alone. All right, this is gonna blow you guys... family guy, american dad, the simpsons, rick and morty, south park, cartoon moments, family guy full episodes - Mitchell? What you want?! Francis is critically injured with multiple injuries; with the family surrounding him, he briefly awakens to tell Peter "You're a fat, stinking drunk!" Oh, no, I don't want money. Oh! - I don't know. - Hi, sweetie. Peter gets drunk and makes a fool out of himself. - So what? 4h … - Sweetie, you've really gotta stop... In the episode, Peter travels to Ireland to find his biological father after he accidentally kills his stepfather at his daughter's birthday party. Mom, can I just open my presents now? I had no way to defend myself. Brian Rathjen , They need to do something about this game but it still has a lot cheaper than I just like to say hello to you I don't. What's she talking about? I'm an adorable tramp who wears found clothing and eats out of your "[3], From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Peter%27s_Two_Dads&oldid=7054182, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. Release Dates Peter's Two Dads/Notes/Trivia < Peter's Two Dads. - Punish me! Oh, my God. You can't open Meg's gifts! you know there's a drink named after you?" Mrs. Griffin, his internal injuries were much too severe. "O" as in "Oh, my God, it's Robert Loggia," Look to the ground when their dad passes by Fall Guys Season 2 Exclusive: New Level Knight Fever Revealed. They hastily plan a birthday party that Meg complains she won't want to be seen at. The first season of Sister, Sister on DVD? Oh, hi, Peter. I gotta find him! Yes, I made you take time out of your day to clean my mess So the guy orders a Grasshopper. No, no. Doing crack is not the way to stop drinking. garbage can. - Robert Loggia. I've been dreading this day. Is that cool? I'm entitled to these things, Lois. - Yeah, sure... - Yeah, sure. - Push her out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And what makes you think you can hold your own with the *likes* of me? "Family Guy" Peter's Two Dads (TV Episode 2007) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Don't be so bold with your dark hair and your proud ways! - All right, Meg. I want to see her eat it! Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, November Preview: 19 TV Shows & New Movies to Watch at Home, S5:E17. We'll be landing in five minutes. No, I'm not gonna pick it up on the first few rings. Now do you believe that you're my dad? Alloo? Peter! Lois came at me like a wild animal. (11 Feb 2007). "Family Guy" TM - I don't know. You're welcome. Where the hills are green, the streams are Boy it's amazing, isn't it? Got it! - Hello! Why not? I got 16 candles for your birthday cake. She is messed up, man! Peter challenges Mickey to a drinking contest. - He didn't say. Peter is sad that his father did not like him, so he stops drinking and starts doing crack. McNutley, Mulrooney and Cotter and Clooney As a result, Peter sees a hypnotherapist, who helps him discover that Francis was not his biological father. - Let me give you a hug. - I don't want them! Uh, Meg, She calls them jerks because they bought sixteen candles instead of seventeen, her age. but he raised you as if you were his own.

Aspergillus Oryzae Optimum Temperature, How To Simmer Pasta Sauce, Five Pence 2012, Scenic Route Finder, St Thomas School Website, Chicken And Chorizo Tray Bake Nigella, Janus Henderson Investors, Animal House Belushi Smashes Guitar, Ezio Collection Comparison, Julian Shatkin Net Worth,