Shipped fast even during covid-19 times. Put it on a brand new Xbox one a, battlefield editing. Attention Xbox One gamers...it's your turn to Slickwrap your new Xbox One! I loved it. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. It is fingerprint and smudge resistant, and looks gorgeous with most designs. Designs look more vibrant with a gloss finish. Attention Xbox One gamers...it's your turn to Slickwrap your new Xbox One! Style another device with "Solid State Pink", Adds no bulk, provides scratch protection, Easy to apply (repositionable), goo-free removal, Premium adhesive based cast vinyl, looks like part of the device. Microsoft Xbox One S or Xbox One S Controller not included. The console is olive green and this decal is the perfect compliment! Great experience. © 2004–2020 iStyles® Pte. Folding, card-holding, wrap-around phone protection. Model XBOS-SS-PNK. Purchased Custom, about 3 years ago Purchased Custom, almost 3 years ago She's always loved my world of soap one i have on my xbox and i loved the quality and how it's stuck up over time. Are you rocking one of these skins? My husband loves it! Check it out: Since 2003, we've taken great pride in the quality, fit and ease of installation of our skins. Made with    in the USA! I got skins for my Xbox and Switch, the only tricky part were the controller skins. Purchased Neverending, about 6 months ago DecalGirl is still operating in a reduced capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic. m Mix and match skins with our custom option allowing you to create the ultimate, personalised Xbox One S console. Purchased White Marble, about 3 years ago If you damage your skin during installation, let us know. Twisted Garden Purple Hot Pink Skin Set for XBOX One S System: More Colors Available! Skins provide low profile protection with no bulk and protects your Microsoft Xbox One S or Xbox One S Controller from scratches. Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit Skins & Wraps, Fits your Xbox One S Console and Controller, Kit includes 1 Xbox One S game console skin and 1 Xbox One S controller skin, Our premium 3M® vinyl makes for an easy, bubble-free installation and goo-free skin removal, Thin and tough - protects from minor scratches. MacBook Pro 13″ with Touch bar (July 2019 - Present), MacBook Pro 13″ No Touch Bar (2016 - 2017), MacBook Pro 13″ with Touch Bar (2016 - May 2019), MacBook Pro 15″ with Touch bar (2016 - 2019), MacBook Pro with Retina 13″ (Mid 2012 - Mid 2016), MacBook Pro with Retina 15″ (Mid 2012 - Mid 2016), SteelSeries - Arctis 3 Console 2019 Edition, Gear VR with Controller (Galaxy Note8 Edition), Contains: 1 Full Body Xbox One Wrap, 1 Matching Controller Wrap. So what are you waiting for? Order today and b e the envy of your gaming friends and stand out from the competition with XtremeSkins. Make your Microsoft Xbox One S or Xbox One S Controller uniquely yours. Sign up to get latest news and exclusive discounts: What's the difference between Matte and Gloss? Customized wraps available in carbon fiber, wood, metal, leather, glow and more! Introducing the Carbon Fiber Series for your Xbox One Not only will this full body wrap give your controller a look like no other, it will provide your device with the great texture and durability that carbon fiber is known for. Purchased Zen. iStyles is a fashion accessories provider for consumer electronics such as the DJI Mavic, Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and MacBook. The product is wonderful!!! the one bad thing is thatg I ordered gloss so there was a reflection and you can't see little details, I had no problem installing on my controller love this, You will be surprised by the amazing quality which looks even better than the picture . WraptorCamo Old School Camouflage Camo Lime Green Skin Set for XBOX One S Syste: More Colors Available! Purchased Electrify Ice Blue, about 6 months ago Take your Xbox One S Controller to the ultimate level with a precision-fitted skin by Slickwraps. I got this for my best friend for her birthday for her new xbox that she just got. And it was a perfect fit and sticks wonderfully. List Price: 19.99Your Price: $14.99 USDYou Save: $5.00 (25%) Autumn Sale! With loving turtles already I love it. Purchased Flower Of Fire, almost 4 years ago Beautiful and easy to install as always!! Beautiful full color art meets padded neoprene - a great way to transport your laptop or tablet. Normally, we ship orders within 1 business day - at the moment, we're anticipating 2-3 business days. Here are some other sweet skins you might like: Remember, we offer over 1000 pieces of art as skins for your Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit. Purchased Spec, almost 3 years ago Fits the One S, great and wasn't hard to put it on. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. Absolutely love it for that. Our matte/satin finish has a smudge-proof, silky smooth feel that reduces glare & fingerprints. Select a design, then select the device that you would like to style. Amazing quality, great price and it came quickly and before Christmas too. Durable yet slim-fitting double layer case design. Just take your time and don’t be scared to peel the skin off and re-apply it. Exactly what we were looking for. Administrative and creative staff members are telecommuting Matte Finish - With sharp, sleek color that won't peel or fade and no glare, your skin stands out from the crowd; Carbon Fiber Finish - The same vibrant color and durability of our matte finish, with a stylish carbon fiber texture that will have your gear looking AND feeling like one of a kind; Perfect Fit - Precision cut to be a perfect match for your Microsoft Xbox One or S Controller The unique weaved adhesive allows for fast, easy and accurate application, and goo-free removal. Purchased Custom, almost 4 years ago Tell us - and earn reward points! Easy Removal And Easy To Apply, Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit, Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit Skin. We'll send you a new piece for free - you just cover the shipping charge. Ships by the end of day on Friday, November 13. Installation could have gone a bit better as some pieces are not 100% (especially on the controller, the design needs to be tweaked) but the print itself is awesome! DecalGirl Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit skins feature vibrant full-color artwork that helps protect the Microsoft Xbox One S Console and Controller Kit from minor scratches and abuse without adding any bulk or interfering with the device's operation. Highest Quality, Full Color, “Anti-Slip” Grip-Like Vinyl Stickers Will not Scratch, Fade (UV Resistant) or Peel Easy to install & remove (no sticky residue) Fits For Xbox One S Console & 2 Controllers Precision Cut, Easy Access for Buttons, Controls, & Connectors Package Includes: 1 x console skin 2 x controller skins Look for Similar Items […] Clamshell design with a lanyard attachment point. Founded in 2003, DecalGirl has helped trendy shoppers personalize and protect millions of consumer electronic devices with removable full-color skins, cases and sleeves. Don't just take our word for it - here's what others think: about 5 months ago You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Purchased Bohemian, about 6 months ago Thank you so much! Choose from one of our great carbon colors, and be one of the first to game in Slickwraps style! Affordable yet effective drop and impact protection. Super Easy Yo Use And No Issues At All Smooth Fades Blue Black Skin Set for XBOX One S System: Distressed Army Star Skin Set for XBOX One S … With coverage for 1179 devices and a collection of 2560 designs, iStyles is the global one-stop brand that people turn to when they want to style and protect their gadgets, to differentiate themselves from the crowd and to be stylish. Introducing the Carbon Fiber Series for your Xbox One Not only will this full body wrap give your controller a look like no other, it will provide your device with the great texture and durability that carbon fiber is known for. The Gloss finish is a shiny finish that gives Skins an expensive, classy and sophisticated look (like a really shiny car). As a small, family-owned manufacturing company, We've got the the Xbox One S covered from day one with our full colour wraps but we've also got our custom Xbox One S skins available. Skins are premium quality decals that feature stunning, high-resolution graphics printed on premium grade adhesive-backed cast vinyl. Simple, basic and durable hardshell plastic protection. Worth every penny. Purchased Sacred Honu, about 6 months ago It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. This print looks SO good on the Xbox One! Having one of them on your device is the best advertisement we have. This Xbox one s skin was the perfect fit for my xbox I love the company for letting me create my own. Ltd. All rights reserved. Since 2003, we've pioneered lightweight, removable 3M skins to personalize devices around the globe. Our shiny high gloss clear finish that rivals the reflection of automotive paint or glass. We use cookies to enable and personalize your experience. ©2020 DecalGirl®, a registered trademark of Skinify LLC. View your Shopping Cart or Style Another Device with "Solid State Pink". The Matte finish is a non-glossy, satin-type finish that give Skins an arty look and feel (art pieces, professional photos, canvases are usually matte). Fit perfectly! we really appreciate your support and understanding as we continue to pay our employees and cover their benefits in these uncertain times. The skin was a lot easier to apply than I thought and it looks great. iStyles your Microsoft Xbox One S and Xbox One S Controller with a Solid State Pink Xbox One S Skin. If on a white XBOX ONE S, like mine is, the colors compliment the XBOX more than I thought they would. So far I’m very happy I was looking at skins and had them in cart when I was asked to play a game, mid game I got an email giving me a discount and after I ordered less than 12hrs they were shipped so thank you all for that. Be extraordinary. Vibrant, premium quality decal, no bulk, provides scratch protection. iStyles Xbox One S Skin design of Pink, Violet, Purple, Red, Magenta, Lilac, Sky, Material property, Peach with pink colors. By continuing to visit this website you agree to our use of cookies. Purchased Solid State White, almost 4 years ago

Aviva Login Adviser, 100 Chicken Recipes, Imitation Vanilla Extract Gallon, Abc Driving Academy, Lok Sabha Election 2024, Ikea Trofast Desk,