German Chocolate Pie - this pie doesn't melt easily because it's made with ganache AND it's so rich you can cut it in 12-16 thin slices without looking cheap. Doesn't have to be strawberries. Brownies, cupcakes or a cake, seven layer bars, cookies. This drink can also be spiked with vodka or light rum for an adult beverage. Toss juicy blackberries with shredded mint leaves, tangy feta and pickled onions for a surprisingly delicious combination. Sweet Peanut Butter Dessert Sauce Crisco. You can prep it three days in advance. Cupcakes. Check out which fruits keep ripening after they’re picked, these no-bake recipes are always a good choice, Pumpkin-Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Bake 25 minutes until edges are brown. For the kids just traditonal marshmallows, hershey bars and graham crackers. They are the perfect way to help you keep your cool. Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cheese and Salmon Mousse. (this will not cover the entire top, it is just drizzled around,. Drizzle over apples. Jun 22, 2020 - Explore Jessica Stogis's board "No Bake/Refrigerated desserts" on Pinterest. The recipe makes half the bites with pink salmon mousse filling and half with white herbed cheese. Layer Provolone and Parmesan cheeses with fresh cilantro, mint, a chile pepper and sliced cucumber for a refreshingly light sandwich. Home Holidays & Events Events & Gatherings Camping. Made with graham crackers and instant pudding. 65 Potluck Desserts to Feed a Crowd Caroline Stanko Updated: Mar. 1 cup sour cream Then when you get there, buy ice cream, bananas, sprinkle, choc sauce, whip cream etc!!! eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'mamapedia_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',642,'0','0']));I'm hungry after reading these responses...... ;). to make a huge batch of these sweet peanut butter cookies. We are taking a road trip for a family reunion, and I'm in charge of desserts for 2 nights. All Rights Reserved. Can anyone think of good, fun dessert recipes? combine and cook at 375 for 12 min makes one dozen or make slightly larger cookies and cook for 14 min and you get 10. Put out a few European butter cookies if you think they need more munchies. Serve the mixture over a bed of fresh spinach for a nutrient-packed dish. 5 of 60. Lemon squares Since the adults are foodies, find 1-2 good dessert wines (maybe a German Guertz) or port that compliments the chocolate and let them do a "taster". I like offering a big plate of fruit skewers and various chocolate samples. Ripe fruits are a great food to take camping without a fridge. and whip up some cream to go with it. Rice crispie treats- u can use cookie cutters to make kids shapes. It keeps well in the fridge and is delicious with cherry tomatoes or other vegetable dippers, as well as crackers or baguette slices. https://www.mamapedia.com/article/need-some-great-dessert-recipes, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/dessert-recipe-needed-for-a-crowd, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/birthday-cake-recipe-or-alternative-idea, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/dessert-ideas-other-than-cookies, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/desserts-easy-to-make-or-buy, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/pans-and-mixes-for-easy-bake-oven, https://www.mamapedia.com/article/need-a-chocolate-recipe. The way that my boys gobble up graham crackers, it's a good thing I don't buy them at the store. The salad pairs perfectly with grilled meats. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts. 1 cup white sugar At the last dinner I did, I put out strawberries and 5 or 6 different types of gourmet chocolate bars (broken up in pieces). View All. —Jane Thompson, Eureka, Illinois Mix sweet dressing, fresh veggies and spicy jalapeños to create a fresh-tasting potluck salad that has only 77 calories per serving. instructions are on the box, they need to "set up" for 5 hours before cutting them out. Tip: Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each tomato to help these nibbles stand upright! Pudding might work, but you will need milk. With only 20 minutes of prep time before an overnight chill, this recipe is great for picnics and parties. Creamy cheesecakes, decadent pies, moist cakes and mouthwatering cookies are among our best holiday dessert recipes. Good luck!!! Kids especially love them, so they're great for picnics, potlucks and school bake sales. Layer rotisserie chicken with crisp veggies, mayo and zippy sesame dressing on a soft roll for this easy version of the popular Vietnamese sandwich. You could also do the same with pound cake if you prefer. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. You can bring the fruit (uncut) in the car and cut/skewer them on the evening of the dinner. Take the frosting, some food coloring, sprinkles, plastic knives and bowls with you. Then buy tons of local berries. ½ cup flaked coconut All the traditional Waldorf ingredients are here: apple, grapes, walnuts, celery and mayo. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Brownies Blend sour cream and egg yolk. Are you asking yourself “what food should I bring camping?” If so, these no-bake recipes are always a good choice. I could buy groceries once we get there, but I'm not sure what kind of tools the kitchen will be stocked with, and I also don't want to have to buy staples like flour/sugar, etc, and then waste what we don't use. ½ cup butter or margarine Cupcakes. Use a good quality cookie, like Pecan Sandies, White chocloate Macademias from your bakery, or Snickerdoodles. This crunchy, fruit-studded cream cheese sandwich makes a great picnic snack. Build up sides. 4 granny smith apples peeled and sliced If you don't use cream cheese in the icing, they will be fine in an airtight container without refrigeration. But if you're interested it's gluten free...very easy to make and can be stored for a few days without any problem. Stuff cherry tomatoes with a filling of avocado, cream cheese, pesto and lemon juice for an easy make-ahead appetizer. If you don't use cream cheese in the icing, they will be fine in an airtight container without refrigeration. Nuts and fruit add crunch and color to cabbage tossed in a homemade vinaigrette. Apple Gingersnap Refrigerator Dessert Recipes, Food and Cooking. A refreshing blend of berry, apple and citrus juices makes for a delicious sipper that's light on calories. Try this sweet, colorful salsa-made with tomato, mango and melon-over chips, fish or chicken. If there is any freezer space you could get ice cream to go with the dessert. I love these ideas!! Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening and 5 more. Press into ungreased Pierce the berries to ensure juice release. This is a great choice to pack for weekday lunches or picnics. Cookies- Make something special for the little ones with M&M's, or make cookie sandwiches with icing between 2 cookies. When she’s not at her desk, you can probably find Caroline cooking up a feast, planning her next trip abroad or daydreaming about her golden retriever, Mac. 03, 2020 Whether you're hosting a party or bringing a dish to pass, these potluck dessert recipes are real crowd-pleasers. Fresh herbs, tomatoes and avocados create a refreshing salsa. I'd like to make something, rather than just buy store bought stuff, but we are having to drive 12 hours or so to our destination, and refridgeration is going to be an issue. Layered salads, popular in the 1970s and 1980s, are making a comeback. I'm thinking champagne, almond, hazlenut, orange. My homemade version is less expensive, with the added bonus of using minimally processed ingredients. A refreshing ginger vinaigrette seasons this cabbage side salad. Serve with a slotted spoon over grilled pork, smoked bratwursts or sausages, grilled chicken or salmon. ¼ cup brown sugar Mix butter (or margarine) into cake mix, add in coconut. Let each child frost and decorate their cookie. Sweet and hot peppers add contrasting flavor. I often make a big batch of these peanut butter-flavored cereal bars on days that I don't want to heat up the kitchen. Feta adds a tang to the sweetness of honeydew melon. Give your home holiday style in a flash with these simple yet creative decorating projects. Our recipe actually makes two different kinds of tortilla spirals—one flavored with curry powder, the other with garlic and herbs. The next night I would do a strawberry shortcake. One night I would go for an upscale S'more. Preheat oven 350 Maybe a Ghiradelli chocolate or go for flavored chocolates, like rasbery or orange flavored dark chocolate. Assemble this easy potluck salad in either individual jars or a clear salad bowl, dressing and all, then refrigerate. My other thought was an apple cake or crumb cake - I make those often for school bake sales and they seem to travel pretty well. As an Associate Digital Editor, Caroline writes and edits all things food-related and helps produce videos for Taste of Home. and I will email it to you. You could make the brownies ahead of time. Chill salad and dressing separately up to 24 hours before serving. And kids LOVE them. German Chocolate Pie is the perfect potluck dessert for summer because it doesn't melt easily. Pick up a rotisserie chicken and a few veggies, and in 20 minutes, you can serve this colorful, crowd-pleasing salad. Try the relish with pita chips, as a topping for grilled chicken breast or by itself. Sugar them overnight so they're good and sweet and make thier own syrup. The noodles are added uncooked. 1 egg. Top off your Thanksgiving feast with our recipes for pumpkin pie, apple crisp, pecan bar cookies, praline layer cake and other holiday favorites. 1 cup PB Brownies Rice crispie treats- u can use cookie cutters to make kids shapes. Mix sugar, cinnamon. If you like them soft keep it at 12min. These little fruit-and-ham sandwiches are easy to tote to a picnic or potluck.

Describe A Measure That Could Be Used In Evaluating Robustness In A System, Sugar French Toast, Deep Fried Beef Tenderloin, Stars Who Suffer From Rare Diseases, Etrade Dividend Reinvestment Fees, Chobani Creamer Review, National Australia Bank Swift Code, Victoria Bc Map,