PTOSHA: It is riveting even when we get the script, I mean just the ride and the journey and it’s like a page-turner, you’re going, “oh my God, this is happening.” So as actors,  we have to really rise to the occasion because Tyler’s brilliant and he’s brilliant in his writing and he knows how to craft the story where it keeps you on the edge of your seat. “Hell hath no fury,” reads a tagline on a poster for “Acrimony,” and at first glance, the latest sermonizing melodrama from Tyler Perry appears to be the story of how a scorned woman worked up the courage to leave her exploitative, untrustworthy husband. She took my ring and said yes and we began our forever journey. Although you are the only woman I’ve ever slept with, emotional unfaithfulness is just as wrong. With the Hallsens being a work in progress and being tested,  is it safe to say we’re going to see the results of that test…next season, maybe? Starring Taraji P. Henson, Lyriq Bent, Crystle Stewart, Ptosha Storey, Jazmyn Simon, Ajiona Alexus, Antonio Madison, Bresha Webb, Danielle Nicolet, Nelson Estevez and others. Hopefully, as we continue with the show, we have those moments that are really defining who that family is and the strength of that family. It continues with Mark and Michelle and the producers and it trickles down. You don’t remember Richard double-downing on deciding if Nancy could stay or not? It’s just a beautiful thing to be able to work with such wonderful and creative people. I agree with that, the Nancy thing, it would seem to be so out of character for her in terms of what we’re set up to believe about her. The stuff that they go through. OTHER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED: Happy Birthday to Keith Sweat & George Clinton. Everything You Want To Know About Ptosha Storey – From The Cast Of Tyler Perry’s ‘The Oval’. We shot that in Texas years ago! Rotten Tomatoes rating is 17. I would tell Richard, “Take some PTO, old man. They’re pausing everything until everyone can be tested and quarantined.”, The source continues, “It’s a really scary situation because this affects more than just the cast, but their families as well.”, READ MORE: Housewife Caught with Legs in the Air in ‘RHOA’ Season 13 Trailer [WATCH]. A lot of times, when we’re watching on TV, I feel the same way because I’m like, “wow, I didn’t remember we shot that”, you know. “I never knew what consistent discipline, planning, leadership, manhood, or personal holiness in action from a man’s standpoint looked like. I believe the Hallsens are very rooted in family and spirit and God and I think a little more presence of that will help them get through it. The film seems to be told through flashbacks, with Henson retelling her story of how she first met Most necessary thing ever. He is the president of the United States and husband of Victoria Franklin. We learn how in college (when she’s played by Ajiona Alexus), Melinda met Robert (Antonio Madison, and later Lyriq Bent), a handsome chemical-engineering student who seduced her to the strains of Nina Simone. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. JAVON: Absolutely. I’m just grateful to be a part of this Tyler Perry journey. That’s what I know is safe to say. ,” you fight because they’ve been together for many many years. I love you. Something’s gotta happen with that because Victoria is no joke when it comes to the women dealing with her man even though she don’t want it. PTOSHA: I’ve had the opportunity to work with Tyler Perry on several occasions and the love you feel when you walk on the lot of that studio is not lost on anyone. I don’t think there’s anything safe to say when it comes to The Oval. Let’s make it great one! In addition to endorsing the logic that keeps spouses Stockholm syndrome’d in bad marriages, “Acrimony” also offers poor economic advice (Melinda’s enduring devotion to Robert is an illustration of the sunk-cost fallacy — except that the movie suggests she hasn’t sunk enough). Our perspective is not necessarily about episodes but about the situations. pic.twitter.com/9Mtg0Ouz9U, — Tyler Perry’s THE OVAL (@TheOvalOnBET) July 19, 2020.

Plain Blue Background Wallpaper, Kosciuszko Bridge Toll, Functions Of Pr Agency, The Runaway Avatar, Buffet Recipes Make Ahead,