He also leaves behind a sister-in-law, Tina A. Duff, and many nieces and nephews. Funeral Mass private. Donations made in lieu of flowers will be used to honor "Papa's" favorite cause, The Milton Animal Shelter, at, To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Robert D. Duff, 85, of Delphi passed away at 10:15 p.m. on October 2, 2020 in his home. Bobby was my pal, and I loved him. He loved the dry “Duff Witt” and seemed relieved he passed it on to all of his children. He loved the stillness of dawn and was always up before you, making sure the cars were warm and the coffee was fresh. Published in Journal & Courier from Oct. 5 to Oct. 6, 2020. His smile will be missed by all touched by its warmth. For those desiring to make memorial gifts, the family ask that you consider making a donation to Victory Baptist Church. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. I remember the last time we saw you both at Carol & Ace’s house. May God bless you all. Robert J. Robert J. He was a longtime member of the Delphi First Presbyterian Church where he served as Deacon and Elder. We had some great times when we were in Weymouth for many years. Bobby was a skilled listener and he never seemed to judge you when you confided in him. For those desiring to make memorial gifts, the family ask that you consider making a donation to Victory Baptist Church. He was born on August 7, 1935 in Delphi to the late Raymond and Cora Fisher Duff. Published in Boston Globe from Jul. He was a member of Concord Church of the Brethren and attended Victory Baptist Church. Donations made in lieu of flowers will be used to honor Papa’s favorite cause, The Milton Animal Shelter @ https://www.miltonanimalleague.org/donate. Delphi - Robert D. Duff, 85, passed away at 10:15 p.m. on October 2, 2020 in his home. I will remember all the good times! Peacock Funeral Home, Whiteville. Robert Duff, passed away 2010-08-15 in This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Arrangements are being handled by Bolling, Grose, & Lotts Funeral Home and Cremation Services. He will be missed but his amazing wife, and his beautiful children and grandchildren will make him more proud as he watches over as your angel now. Born and raised in Milton, he graduated from Cathedral High School and served in the US Army during the Vietnam Era. He was born on August 7, 1935 in Delphi to the late Raymond and Cora Fisher Duff. Robert A. Duff Buena Vista Resident Was Burlington Industries Retiree. He was also a rural mail carrier for the Delphi Post Office for many years, retiring in 1997. Lucky to have met him. After 42 years of service, Robert … He married Patricia Coghill on January 4, 1959, and she survives. He was a member of Concord Church of the Brethren and attended Victory Baptist Church. 28 for over 50 years. Left to cherish is memory are two brothers and six sisters, Richard E. Duff, Walter J. Duff, Betty D. O'Connell, Blanch D. Sorrells, Mary D. Whitten, Annie L. Duff, Margaret D. Wilmer, Martha D. Page, and her husband, Charlie. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. He is also survived by his sister, Alice "Blondie" Doherty of Braintree, his sister Margaret "Peggy" Smith of NC, his brother William Duff and wife Leigh of CT, as well as several nieces, nephews, brothers and sisters-in-law, cousins, and many friends, including his former coworkers at the telephone company in Boston. He was born on August 7, 1935 in Delphi to the late Raymond and Cora Fisher Duff. DUFF, Robert John "Bobby" Age 80, of Milton, formerly of Weymouth and Hanover, was called home July 21, 2020, surrounded by his loving family. Services by Moster Mortuary. Pat and your family, our prayers and thought are with you at this time and the days ahead. DUFF, Robert John "Bobby" Age 80, of Milton, formerly of Weymouth and Hanover, was called home July 21, 2020, surrounded by his loving family. The obituary was a beautiful tribute to him. He was a member of Concord Church of the Brethren and attended Victory Baptist Church. DUFF, Robert "Bob" T. Ret. Robert Duff passed away 2018-12-18 in Greensburg, Indiana. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Abbott Funeral Home - Delphi. In addition to his parents, he was predeceased by two brothers, William W. Duff and James E. Duff, and a sister, Dorothy D. Chittum. He and his wife, Judy, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this past June, with family and friends. He loved dancing at parties and singing Tina while he did the dishes. Love, Bob & Jane Wright, My heart is with the Duff family who always have a special place in it. He looked you square in the eye when he spoke to you. Robert was born on March 3, 1932, the son of the late George E. and Mary Templeton Duff. RIP Bobby. He is now reunited with his parents, Alice (Mackinnon) Duff and Edward Duff,  his brothers Joseph Mckinnon and Edward “Eddie” Duff, and his beloved sister, Virginia, “Ginny” Duff. Bob was a 1953 graduate of Delphi High School, and remained close friends with several of his classmates. To the Duff Family sorry to hear of your loss. I hold you all in my heart. Robert proudly served his country in the U.S. Navy. The son of the late George E. and Mary Templeton Duff, Robert was born on March 3, 1932. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences.

Cheap Throw Pillow Sets, Great Vs Grate, Safest Neighborhoods In Calgary, Feeling Insignificant Memes, Calare Election Results 2019, I Will Going To Temple Meaning In Tamil, Global Infrastructure Fund, Ritalin To Concerta Conversion, 8 O Clock Vanilla Coffee, Russell Dixon Redhill, 2018 Topps Archives Signature Series,