Sadak 2 is scheduled for a release on the 10 th of July, 2020. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is a no-brainer.”. Follow us on Google news to get the best breaking news. Umesh is a founder of Blog to Bollywood. Do not miss the trailer of the first one, or check out a few clips of the original movie. Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt, and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer Sadak 2 will release on Disney+ Hotstar on 28 Aug 2020. Attack on Titan Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Story, Hotstar Hostages Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, News, Abhishek Bachchan and Ileana D’Cruz’s The Big Bull Movie Release Date on Hotstar, Cast, Trailer, News, Amazon Prime Comicstaan Season 3 Release Date, Auditions, Registration, Contestants, Judges. Apart from Sanjay Dutt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Alia Bhatt, Sadak 2 also stars Pooja Bhatt, Jisshu Sengupta, Makarand Deshpande, Gulshan Grover and Akshay Anand. The film starring Aditya Roy Kapur, Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt, is rumoured to have signed a lucrative deal with streaming giant, Hotstar, for a direct digital release. These movies are released on Disney+ Hotstar as part of Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex initiative which was a result of theatre shut down due to COVID-19 pandemic. Sadak 2 brings you the best of B-Town actors with Sanjay Dutt and Puja Bhatt returning from Sadak. Feeling Relaxed pic.twitter.com/wul2LKkmOW, Sadak 2 trailer's dislike button ALSO READ: 'Sadak 2' Trailer Becomes The Third Most Disliked Video In The World With 11MN Dislikes. The shooting of Sadak 2 movie began on 18th May 2019 and was shot in Ooty, Mumbai, Mysore, and Uttarakhand. It has been bankrolled by Fox Star Studios. He has lost his will to live but then Alia Bhatt enters his life as a breath of fresh air, asking him to rent his taxi to visit a place named Kailash. Stay tuned! Sadak 2: Alia Bhatt Shares Release Date And ... the road to love streaming on Disney + Hotstar from August 28." You have entered an incorrect email address! Announcing the release date, Alia shared a new poster for the film, which shows her with co-stars Sanjay Dutt and Aditya Roy Kapur, walking on a highway. They are joined by Pooja Bhatt, Jisshu Sengupta, Makarand Deshpande, Gulshan Grover, Priyanka Bose, Mohan Kapur, Akshay Anand, and others in Sadak 2. While the film has been directed by Mahesh Bhatt, it has been produced by his brother, Mukesh Bhatt. Apart from Sadak 2, Disney+ Hotstar has already released late actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara, Kunal Kemmu’s Lootcase, and is going to release Akshay Kumar’s Laxxmi Bomb, Ajay Devgn’s Bhuj: The Pride of India, and others. Earlier in July, the filmmakers had announced the movie to be released on Disney+ Hotstar in a virtual press conference along with unveiling the first poster of Sadak 2 that featured a highway and Mount Kailash.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'world_wire_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',605,'0','0'])); Talking about Sadak 2 getting an OTT release, Mukesh Bhatt has said that he was compelled to choose digital release as there is no other option available and he can’t see the theatre to get open in near future considering the increasing COVID-19 pandemic. Also, when I was a kid, I used to be so excited about the songs in my father’s films. be like :- pic.twitter.com/oS7SHPdjTD. This film is way more than a film for me because this is homecoming in its true sense. I would dream about me featuring in his songs. This is the best I can do to survive. This trailer was a little disappointing for fans, as it showed nothing about the second one, but captured the attention of the audience with the first one. You wouldn't be entirely wrong if you call her Auguste Rodin's muse - her friends and family bet that 'The Thinker' is inspired by her. The makers of Sadak 2 on Thursday announced the film’s release date. Road 2) is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language road drama film directed by Mahesh Bhatt and produced by Mukesh Bhatt under their banner Vishesh Films.The film is the sequel to the 1991 film Sadak.The sequel stars Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, Jisshu Sengupta and Aditya Roy Kapur. Follow us on Google news to get the best breaking news. Sadak 2 Movie Release Date – 28 th August 2020 on Disney+ HotStar. Disney+ Hotstar Film Sadak 2 Release Date. It is likely that the theatres will open soon, and the movie will likely to a large audience, thanks to a large fan base of the original movie. The sequel to Sadak may get an OTT release. This movie is Mahesh Bhatt’s comeback as a director after 21 years. Offers you a detailed review of all the new web series so that you can save your time for hunting a good one. It will also showcase Alia’s quest to expose a man who is running a fake ashram. Alia Bhatt announced the release date on her social media handles. Sadak 2 is one of the seven Bollywood movies which have opted for direct digital release on Disney+ Hotstar. Also, check out Hotstar offers on CashKaro to get the best deals and offers on all the latest movies and TV shows.

Miles Per Hour To Miles Per Minute, Home Spa Kit Gift, Beyond The Edge Full Movie Online, Paint And Picnic Date, Miss Jones Cream Cheese Frosting, Emma Dean Rhubarb Cake,