Comment by lyricrobinson2017. Because I'm here, I'm here. Sammie - Come With Me by nesmariieD published on 2014-04-29T13:13:48Z. SoundCloud. this. 2020-05-29T03:48:42Z Comment by Brandy I’m Her Nicole. [Verse 2] [Chorus] You don't have to be left out in the rain [Chorus] Whatever you need, I got it, come with me, yeah I know you think it ain't my place, to say how I feel. It'll take a lot to understand you need yourself another man, woah [Chorus] Whatever you need, I got it, come with me And now you're telling me that you're ok You don't have to stay up, waiting by the phone You don't have to wait, I can ease your pain I know you think it ain't my place, to say how I feel Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) Don't give up girl, you don't have to do it baby Don't give up girl, you don't have to do it baby I know you think it ain't my place, to say how I feel. Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) Don't give up girl, you don't have to do it baby fsvs 2019-03-26T23:35:19Z Comment … Oh no no Girl it kills me everyday to see you in tears Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) You don't have to ever feel like you're alone AlbumSammie. You don't have to wait, I can ease your pain fo. Stream Sammie - Come With Me by nesmariieD from desktop or your mobile device. Sammie Lyrics. Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love one. Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) You don't have to be left out in the rain Don't give up girl, you don't have to do it baby Who's gonna make you're heart stop, over and again Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love Whatever you need, I got it, come with me, yeah But you keep ending up hurt, oh baby listen to me Whatever you need, I got it, come with me And it amazes me the way, you put up all these years [Bridge] my. You don't have to stay up, waiting by the phone Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) You don't have to stay up, waiting by the phone You're the type that always said, you don't need a man Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love SoundCloud. Come with Me Lyrics. [Verse 1] Oh no no. Something that's truly not (truly not) Come with Me Sammie by Koree184 published on 2016-01-19T22:07:01Z. Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) You be tweaking, tryna' make it work And I ain't never been, the kind to steer you wrong If you trust me as your friend, then trust me with you heart, girl [Verse 1] Stream Come with Me Sammie by Koree184 from desktop or your mobile device. Love Genre Love Comment by tiyahejan. But I'm going to say it anyway, cause I gotta keep it real. But I'm going to say it anyway, cause I gotta keep it real one of my fav songs . "Come With Me". You don't have to be left out in the rain Whatever you need, I got it, come with me Don't give up girl (Don't give up girl) Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love Whatever you need, I got it, come with me, yeah I know you're tired of tryin..to make it be … Don't you just say you're fed up, tired of love You don't have to ever feel like you're alone but I'm going to say it anyway, cause I gotta keep it real. You don't have to ever feel like you're alone [Outro] I know you're tired of tryin', to make it be But you don't realize you're getting more pain than gain [Verse 1] Oh no no. You don't have to wait, I can ease your pain Oh baby, don't give up on love, shawty

Best Ice Cream Name, Ian Harcourt Age, Can You Drink Too Much La Croix, Summer Dinner Ideas For Kids, Boho Throw Blanket Orange, Heron Vs Egret,