Check out our high-quality aluminum dog trailers. on trailer look at www.wheelchairtrailersusa.com, Length at 865-659-3047.More Info on Mobile Trailer Solutions can be found at Petgroomingtrailers.com Financing Available Packed with Features Inside and Out: - 19 gallon hot water heater - 50 gallon cool fresh water tank -50 gallon gray (dirty) water holding tank -Fresh water filler inlet mounted on the exterior wall - Water Pump with accompaying power invertor w great water pressure - Winterization electrical heating tape w thermostat -Quick release spray hose - Thermocool insulation installed between the roof and roof bows - Water resistant 3/4 wood flooring - Lower wall mounted Shop Vac by Shop Vac Corp. -Carbon Monixide Meter, wall mounted - Fire extinguisher - 15' RADIAL Tires - 5,200lb American Made Axel - Idler Leaf, Spring Axel -32" Locking Camper Side Entrance Door w Window -Custom made extra heavy duty easy slide entrance step - 48" Locking rear gate door (plywood core) service area access - 2 & 5/16 Trailer Ball - 7 Pin Trailer Light Hook-up - electrical trailer brakes - 2,000lb tongue jack -9200 BTU cub VIII Coleman Roof Air conditioning Unit with Heat Strip -Aluminum Tread Plate Locking Generator Box w Extended Tongue - 12 Volt Interior Dome Light -LED Rear Tail Lights and Running Lights -Crystal white screwless aluminum wall coverings - Nine (9) total 110 volt electrical outlets - 50 AMP 110 volt electrical panel box -Four bright 4' length florescent overhead lights - RPT industrial flooring - 60" white galvanized bath tub - Massive full length over the tub white cabinet -MUCH MORE, Make I can email more photo's upon request. Each compartment is 22inch wide, 41 inches long, and 24 inches tall. 1175 Main Ave E, West Fargo ND 58078 Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm Sat: 9am-2pm Connect: Barn Style Dog House - Medium/Large, Large Grey Hush Puppy Electronic Heating and Cooling Smart Collapsible Pet House, Traeger Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill in Bronze-TFB88PZB, ZEVO Instant Action 12 oz. They pull straight ,period! The pictures or video’s don’t do this trailer justice, we started to name it WOW and with good reason, you won’t be disappointed in this product. Health and business went bust and have to sell everything. THE FLOOR HAS BLACK AND WHITE SHEET GOODS AND ALL THE WALLS AND CIELING HAVE WHITE CLEAN BOARD. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO BEGIN MOBILE GROOMING, IT TOOK ME JUST 13 MONTHS TO BE COMPLETELY BOOKED AND I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK. Also large sleeping area up front.Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.Three air conditioner/heater unitsSeperate door going into cargo area for dogs. Everything is in working order and it needs nothing. I am getting to old now.Tires have tread but have set a while. Listed below are some of the features this brand new, ready to work in trailer offers. Our trailers are built to take daily use with minimal maintenance. I HAVE TOWED THIS WITH MY 2005 SHEVY SILVERADO 1500 WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, EVEN IN THE WINTER I GOT AROUND VERY WELL. Being in the dog house just became a very, very good thing. For sale, Jones Trailer Company 6 dog K-9 trailer. The Alum-Line Dog Box Trailers are built with the same quality, heavy duty materials and workmanship as our other aluminum products. and 46 inches wide. For over 35 years, Jones Trailer has made its top priority to create the highest quality Dog Trailers, customizable Animal Control Slide-In Dog Trailers, Dog Boxes, Adoption/Rescue Dog Trailers and Animal Totes on the market. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. The cargo box allows for the little important things to be locked up during travel, its carpeted and sealed it will not leak. Lighting and air/heat units in this area. Alum-Line has the ability to build custom cargo trailers of your dreams with as many dog boxes or cargo space needed to match your needs with Dog Box Trailers.Click on the "Specifications" tab to see all of the great options available.

Linen Bedding Sets, Angouleme Witcher Pronunciation, Clear Creek Rafting, Gillan V Uk, Chief Meteorologist Salary Abc, Substitute For Geranium Essential Oil, Baker's Chocolate Cake Recipe, It Gets Better Project Funko, Best Tape Saturation Plugin,