You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: Your email address will not be published. To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. 926 likes. Today’s Notable Young Professional is BC1 news anchor Sonia Sunger, who hosts her own three-hour show every weekday on British Columbia’s first and only 24-hour news channel. Growing up watching BCTV, Sonia realized at a young age that she wanted to be a journalist. Your email address will not be published. Dozens donate long locks for kids with cancer at 3rd annual Haircuts for a Cause, Global BC Haircuts for a Cause with Sonia Sunger, Join us and donate your hair live on Global News Morning BC Oct. 19, Sonia Sunger: As I donate my hair for cancer patients, I remember my mom’s diagnosis, Puerto Rico finds 126 briefcases with uncounted ballots 1 week after local election, Ontario reports another single-day record of more than 1,400 new coronavirus cases, U.S. election crimes official quits after AG Barr authorizes voter fraud probes, Trump campaign sues to block certification of Biden win in Pennsylvania, Man convicted of trying to join ISIS granted overnight privileges to visit ski resort with girlfriend, Coronavirus: All of Manitoba moving to Level Red Thursday, tough restrictions to be implemented, Trump team still not working with Biden for transition of power, Correcting the gravestone of a fallen Canadian soldier, Biden moves ahead with transition of power plans, Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns, No new COVID-19 lockdown in Alberta, where doctors urge the province to take action, US election: McConnell says Trump within his rights to look into election ‘irregularities’; Schumer says ‘no evidence’ of significant voter fraud. During her time in Edmonton Sonia worked her way up from writer, to reporter and within a few years, anchor of the weekend news at 6 p.m. Sonia has reported on everything from crime and politics, to breaking news. Her parents always supported her career choices. Sonia Sunger. We are parsing more detailed wiki about Sonia Sunger that we will modernise within 24 to 48 hours. Sonia Sunger‘ father name is NA and her mother name is NA. 9,768 Followers, 877 Following, 984 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sonia Beeksma (@soniabeeksmatv) In her spare time, Sonia enjoys working out, cooking up a storm in her kitchen and standing in front of her easel working on her latest oil painting. There are so many thoughts racing through my mind... many of them are flashbacks to watching my mom go through chemo and radiation. You can also use these emails to report directly: [email protected] | [email protected]. Her first breaking news report came in Grade 2, when she rushed to class and announced to her classmates some shocking details she had learned about Santa. She even shared a picture of their wedding and captioned it as "I couldn't have dreamt of a more." Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Consumer Affairs reporter and host of Consumer Matters at Global BC Television 6,685 Followers, 425 Following, 482 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sonia Sunger (@soniasunger) 495 Likes, 39 Comments - Sonia Sunger (@soniasunger) on Instagram: “Six weeks ago I decided I was going to run my first half marathon and while running is a solo gig,…” Sonia Sunger started her career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry. Check below for more deets about Sonia Sunger. Required fields are marked *. Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito non lo consente. Born and raised in Victoria, this proud British Columbian is thrilled to be back at home and even more excited to be part of the great team at Global BC. In 2011 she was part of a team of producers and reporters who were honoured with RTDNA awards for Best Newscast, Spot News and Continuing Coverage of the Slave Lake Wildfires. '[With a wig] you're not labelled as a cancer patient. 331 Likes, 12 Comments - Sonia Sunger (@soniasunger) on Instagram: “Pretty incredible to think of all the NBA Champions who’ve hoisted this trophy! She is a second generation Canadian and speaks Punjabi fluently which she learned from her parents. Also, her older sister Simi had supported her a lot in her career. Sonia had seen her mother fought the cancer battle for three times successfully at the age of 8 years old. Beside being reporter, Sonia Sunger is a happily married woman. Here’s what inspired her towards her career path… Elevator Pitch: Describe your job in a nutshell. Sonia Sunger exchange wedding vows with Chris Koch on 10 September 2016 (Photo Credit: Sonia Sunger's Instagram) After dating each other for some time, they finally announced their wedding date on 10 September 2016. As in 2020, Sonia Sunger‘s age is * years. Sonia Sunger videos and latest news articles; GlobalNews.ca your source for the latest news on Sonia Sunger . 286 Likes, 24 Comments - Sonia Sunger (@soniasunger) on Instagram: “Exactly 6 months ago I chopped off my hair along with 29 others @globalbc donating our locks to…” 14 talking about this. As per the wiki, Sonia Sunger who is currently in mid to late 20s talks less about of age but celebrates her birthday on 5th February and was born in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The 3rd annual Global BC Hair Donation Day will be bigger than ever, with hair donations going to Wigs for Kids. Check below for more deets about Sonia Sunger. You can also edit or add factual information about the Sonia Sunger), To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this . Sonia is a proud second-generation Canadian and speaks Punjabi. trib.al/sRw4B8Y, Puerto Rico finds 126 briefcases with uncounted ballots 1 week after local election, Ontario reports another single-day record of more than 1,400 new coronavirus cases, U.S. election crimes official quits after AG Barr authorizes voter fraud probes, Trump campaign sues to block certification of Biden win in Pennsylvania, Man convicted of trying to join ISIS granted overnight privileges to visit ski resort with girlfriend, Coronavirus: All of Manitoba moving to Level Red Thursday, tough restrictions to be implemented, Trump team still not working with Biden for transition of power, Correcting the gravestone of a fallen Canadian soldier, Biden moves ahead with transition of power plans, Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns, No new COVID-19 lockdown in Alberta, where doctors urge the province to take action, US election: McConnell says Trump within his rights to look into election ‘irregularities’; Schumer says ‘no evidence’ of significant voter fraud, Sonia Sunger: As I donate my hair for cancer patients, I remember my mom’s diagnosis, Staying safe: Retired VPD officer trains women in self defence. It makes you feel like a normal person,' donor and cancer patient Pritam Sunger said. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. After landing a writing job within a few weeks, she moved her studies to the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) in Edmonton and graduated from the Radio and Television Arts program with honours. She is best known for her appearance on Deadpool 2. Sonia Sunger anchors BC1's coverage every weekday from 9 AM-noon, and 2-2:30 PM. Something special going on, or I’m just running out of luck already," said Jon Rahm. A big thank you to…” She studied journalism at Concordia University in Montreal before making the move to CTV Edmonton in 2006 for an internship. Please note, this post might be incompleted due to the less availbale sources. 2,527 Followers, 894 Following, 686 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from M O N I C A D A B R O W S K I (@monicadabrowski) Last year, Global News Morning BC host Sonia Sunger was joined by 20 people to donate their hair to the Canadian Cancer Society’s Wig Bank Program. This page will put a light upon the Sonia Sunger bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, boyfriend, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Sonia Sunger is an actress, known for (2018), (2015) and (2016).. Born on , , Sonia hails from , , . She is one of the popular actresses in the world of cinema. There are so many thoughts racing through my mind… many of them are flashbacks to watching my mom go through chemo and radiation. News Personality. All joking aside, Sonia is a journalist at heart and has filled numerous roles in her career. It cost her some friends for a few days, but there was no way she could keep the news to herself. Continue reading →, With the spate of attacks across Metro Vancouver recently, Sonia Sunger spoke to an expert on the things you can do to protect yourself. She filed her first on-air report while working in Edmonton, but in reality Sonia started reporting long before then. Sonia Sunger is not only a successful reporter & host working for Global News BC but also, she is a strong women since childhood. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. This page will put a light upon the Sonia Sunger bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, boyfriend, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Continue reading →, While it might not be the safest of activities, some Floridian residents were seen making the best of the flooding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…, @gayleflett Hi there, the two minutes of social media silence on our national accounts was set to coincide with Ott… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…, “It could go two ways, right? 2,150 Likes, 434 Comments - Sonia Sunger (@soniasunger) on Instagram: “My first Mother’s Day with the perfect gift Baby Hugo made his entrance into the world on Friday…” As in 2020, Sonia Sunger‘s age is * years. Sonia Sunger exchange wedding vows with Chris Koch on 10 September 2016 (Photo Credit: Sonia Sunger's Instagram) After dating each other for some time, they finally announced their wedding date on 10 September 2016. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. She is married to her handsome boyfriend, Chris Koch. Sonia has a passion for breaking news and enjoyed covering developing stories on BC1, the province’s first 24-hour news channel.

Fiasco: The American Military Adventure In Iraq Pdf, Where Is My Notch Meaning In Tamil, Top Chef Junior: Remix, Bonner Electorate 2020, Phylum Of Ants, Summer Trifle Recipes, Indore Nagar Nigam Zone List 2020, Deepika Amin Spouse, Avocado Tomato Grilled Cheese, Can You Lose The Ability To Walk With Fibromyalgia,