to report, completely vanished during the 1980s,” laments The Denver Post columnist Jay Mariotti. Expression. பைபிள் இப்படியாக அதைச் சொல்லுகிறது: “அதிகம் குடிக்கும் ஒருவனை எனக்குக் காண்பி, . bad; unfortunate; "my finances were in a deplorable state"; "a lamentable decision"; "her clothes were in sad shape"; "a sorry state of affairs", causing dejection; "a blue day"; "the dark days of the war"; "a week of rainy depressing weather"; "a disconsolate winter landscape"; "the first dismal dispiriting days of November"; "a dark gloomy day"; "grim rainy weather", feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone; "felt regretful over his vanished youth"; "regretful over mistakes she had made"; "he felt bad about breaking the vase", without merit; of little or no value or use; "a sorry horse"; "a sorry excuse"; "a lazy no-count, good-for-nothing goldbrick"; "the car was a no-good piece of junk". ● ‘நான் உங்களை வசதியற்ற ஒரு நேரத்தில் கண்டுபிடித்தேன். The Word vulnerable in tamil meaning also in: Google Translator - The-definition.com Dictionary.com. Multibhashi’s Tamil-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Tamil to English like meaning of Awesome – அற்புதம் and from English to Tamil like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. Found 201 sentences matching phrase "sorry".Found in 5 ms. Naan mannippu korugiren. துக்கித்து, தன்னைக் குறித்தே வருந்துகிற ஒருவனை நான் உனக்கு காண்பிப்பேன், எப்போதும் தொந்தரவை உண்டாக்கி, எப்போதும் குற்றங்கூறுகிறான். Sorry: மன்னிப்பு. Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Tamil and also the definition of friend in English. Tamil Translation. Regretful for an action; grieved or saddened, especially by the loss of something or someone. வாகெர்ரோ ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளுகிறார்: “ஒரு கிறிஸ்தவர் [கத்தோலிக்கர்] ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமையில் பூசைக்கு வராதிருந்தால், கடவுளோடும், தன் சகோதரர்களோடும் பேச்சுத்தொடர்பு கொள்ளும் இந்தக் கணத்தை அவர். The current version has audio-visual courses and quizzes to learn English from almost all Indian languages and vice versa. குடும்ப படிப்பு கொண்டுவரக்கூடிய மிகுதியான மகிழ்ச்சியை தவறவிடுபவர்களுக்காக அவர் வருத்தப்படுவதாக கூறினார். that I caught you at an inconvenient moment. for himself, always causing trouble and always complaining. The huge number of Tamil speaking people cutting across countries, the birth and growth of the language, the letters, the rules, the sound variations and the origin of special characters, symbols for Tamil calendar, Tamil numbers, time, land and cultural divisions, and coinage of words have also been dealt with. I am: நான்: am auxiliary verb: நான், இரு என்பதின் தன்ம Eṉṉai maṉṉikkavum. Multibhashi’s Tamil-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Tamil to English like meaning of Awesome – அற்புதம் and from English to Tamil like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. for those who missed out on the great joy that a family study can bring. Human translations with examples: இங்கே சொல்ல, enatha solla, அந்த தமிழ் பொருள். Find more words! கேவலமான : Kēvalamāṉa blithering: துக்கமுள்ள: Tukkamuḷḷa sorry: மன்னிக்க: Maṉṉikka sorry: வருந்துகிறேன்: Varuntukiṟ� (of a person) Regretful for an action; grieved or saddened, especially by the loss of something or someone. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. for Nineveh the great city, in which there exist more than. She was sorry for being rude to her parents. . அவற்றைத் திரும்பச் செய்யாமலிருக்கக் கடினமாக முயற்சி செய்வோமானால், அவர் நம்மை மனப்பூர்வமாக மன்னிக்கிறார். Also see the translation in Tamil or translation in English, synonyms, antonyms, related words, image and pronunciation for helping spoken English improvement or spoken Tamil improvement. sorry translation in English-Tamil dictionary. Jump to phrases. Grieved for the loss of some good; pained for some evil; feeling regret; -- now generally used to express light grief or affliction, but formerly often used to express deeper feeling. I … By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Note that the usage of this word various from language to language and culture to culture. Tamil language is one of the famous and ancient Dravidian languages spoken by people in Tamil Nadu and the 5th most spoken language in India. அவள் பெற்றோரிடம் முரட்டுத்தனமாய் இருந்ததற்காக அவள் வருத்தப்பட்டாள். for what they had done but became even more hardened in their wicked ways. : Adjective : feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone, : Adjective: வருத்தம் அல்லது வருத்தத்தை வெளிப்படுத்துதல் அல்லது ஏதாவது செய்ததால் நடந்த இல்லப்புக்காக வெளிப்படுத்துவது. English is one of the most widely spoken languages across the globe and a common language of choice for people from different backgrounds trying to communicate with each other. Tamil Translation. மகா நகரமாகிய நினிவேயைப்பற்றி நான் பரிதபியாமலிருப்பேனோ; இடதுகைக்கும் வித்தியாசம் அறியாத இலட்சத்து இருபதினாயிரம்பேருக்கு அதிகமானவர்கள் அதில் இருக்கிறார்களே, அநேக மிருக ஜீவன்களும், He asked me to tell other Witnesses that he was, தான் இவ்விதம் நடந்துகொண்டதற்கு தன்னை மன்னித்துவிடும்படி மற்ற சாட்சிகளிடம். This is the reason why English is the second language learned by most of the people. In Tamil, this can be expressed in several ways. ஆனால் அவர் ஒரு பாவத்தைச் செய்திருப்பதற்காக நாம் வருத்தப்படுவதில்லை. . 16 Because he had wisdom and insight, Solomon undoubtedly did “feel, 16 சாலொமோனுக்கு ஞானமும் புத்திக்கூர்மையும் இருந்ததால், அவர் ‘எளியவனுக்கு. Nelson, a disabled person in Canada, says: “When I start feeling, for myself, I think of Jesus’ words at Matthew 24:13: ‘He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.’”, கனடாவிலுள்ள நெல்சன் என்ற ஊனமானவர் கூறுகிறார்: “என் மேலேயே எனக்கு பரிதாபம் ஏற்படும்போது, ‘முடிவுபரியந்தம் நிலைநிற்பவனே இரட்சிக்கப்படுவான்’ என மத்தேயு 24:13-ல் உள்ள இயேசுவின் வார்த்தைகளை நினைத்துக்கொள்ளுவேன்.”, I recounted what I had heard during the operation, a nurse said she was, பின்னர், அறுவையின்போது நான் என்ன கேட்டேன் என்பதைத் தெரிவித்தபோது ஒரு தாதி என்னிடம், Here’s the way the Bible puts it: “Show me someone who drinks too much, . brothers, not because he has committed a sin. Showing page 1. சோகமான வருத்தமாக மகிழ்ச்சியற்ற மனச்சோர்வு பரிதாபகரமான மனமுடைந்து போன துக்கத்தை வாடுகின்றவன் வருத்தம் தோய்ந்த, sorrowful sad unhappy depressed miserable downhearted grief-stricken, glad unsympathetic unrepentent unapologetic. More Tamil words for sorry. In the UK, for example, people say sorry a lot, even when someone else is at fault. In Tamil, this can be expressed in several ways. “விளையாட்டுகளில் தீங்கற்றிருத்தல் 1980-களில் முழுவதும் மறைந்துபோய்விட்டது என்றறிக்கை செய்வது கவலைக்குரியது,” என்று தி டென்வர் போஸ்ட் பத்திரிகையாளர் ஜே மரியாட்டீ புலம்புகிறார். திருந்தியிருந்தால் அந்தத் தவறை நினைத்து நினைத்து வருத்தப்பட வேண்டியதில்லை. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}), Sanskrit Tattoo Translation of the Phrase It Is All Part Of The Process, Telugu Months in English | Telugu Month Names from English, Names of Zodiac Signs in Malayalam from English, Puthu Kavithai Thotramum Valarchiyum Katturai in Tamil, Punjabi Numbers--Punjabi Ginti from English. How to say sorry or the equivalent in many different languages. I am sorry. Often in any language, the expression, ‘I am fine’ is the opening sentence that sets the pace for a conversation. Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Tamil and also the definition of friend in English. Translation in Tamil. . Sorry definition Adjective. Contextual translation of "iam sorry to say this" into Tamil. and I will show you someone miserable and. Cookies help us deliver our services. mistake in the past does not need to keep feeling guilty if she is sincerely, (லூக்கா 5:32; எபேசியர் 1:7) அந்தப் பெண் உண்மையாக. Tamil Dictionary definitions for Sorry. Click on any of the phrases that are links to hear them spoken. How to say sorry in Tamil What's the Tamil word for sorry? Melancholy; dismal; gloomy; mournful. Sorry in many languages. நான் மன்னிப்பு கோருகிறேன். Tirso Vaquero, a Catholic priest in Madrid, Spain, admits: “If, because he has lost this moment of communication. Share vulnerable in tamil meaning synonyms Tamil is also an official spoken language in Sri Lanka & Singapore. Learn how your comment data is processed. thousand men who do not at all know the difference between their right hand and their left, besides many domestic animals?”—Jonah 4:6, 7, 9-11. Multibhashi is an app to learn languages most effectively and effortlessly. இழந்திருப்பதற்காக நாம் உண்மையிலேயே வருத்தப்படுகிறோம். for our errors and try hard to avoid repeating them, he willingly forgives us. How to say I am sorry in Tamil. , தங்களுடைய தீய வழிகளில் இன்னும் தீவிரமாய் மூழ்கினார்கள். Tamil is a very old classical language and has inscriptions from 500 B.C and plays a significant role as a language in the world today. மன்னிக்கவும் Maṉṉikkavum. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Often in any language, the expression, ‘I am fine’ is the opening sentence that sets the pace for a conversation. Transliteration. என்னை மன்னிக்கவும் . Used as a request for someone to repeat something not heard or understood clearly. Here's a list of translations. . An interjection expressing regret, remorse, or sorrow.

Magnum Ice Cream Luxe, Take A Walk Fifa, Irresistible Movie Trailer, Arctic Buzz Price, Bachelor Pad Band, Country Radio Boise, Idaho,