Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Read this next: 20 of the best early '90s hip hop samples. There ain't a house music sample bigger. If it does, you'll be kicking yourself for not realising sooner that it was used by Paul Johnson in his 1999 jam 'Get Get Down'. I was listening to the Chic discography when I heard "Soup for One" then I jizzed in my pants. Soup for One è un singolo del gruppo musicale statunitense Chic, pubblicato nel 1982 come primo estratto dalla colonna sonora omonima.. Altri utilizzi. Detroit icon Omar-S samples The Supremes' Come See About Me' in his blissful 2007 track 'Day'. Map Of Walnut Grove Little House On The Prairie, It's Like Thunder And Lightning Lyrics 2018, Dk Children's Encyclopedia: The Book That Explains Everything, Romeo And Juliet Story In Simple English Pdf. Moodymann's Soul Skate parties tell us all we need to know about his love for soul and disco, but then you've also just got to check out his back catalogue to see where his influences come from. Vula's Turn Me On. All rights reserved. The Black Madonna's known more as a wicked DJ than a producer, but she's definitely got banging tracks in her catalogue. 2000, Warner Bros. When Allan meets Maria he is sure he has found the perfect woman for him but she's not interested. The 2012 cut, a delightfully floaty mix of house and disco, dominated dancefloors upon its release, and it's understandable. Directed by Jonathan Kaufer. AGCG took the words 'a sort of voodoo rage' and edited it to sound like the 'voodoo ray' the track's named after and that you hear in the head-spinnin' cut. When Allan meets Maria he is sure he has found the perfect woman for him but she's not interested. Vula's Turn Me On sample of Yazoo's Don't Go. Log in, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). You must be logged in to comment. A Guy Called Gerald cleverly snipped some words from Peter Cook and Dudley Moore's Derek and Clive show, specifically the Bo Duddley sketch. ], Read this next: 14 of the best feel-good house tracks. "Soup For One" went to #14 on the Billboard Soul singles chart and #80 on the Hot 100[1], Les Plus Grands Succès De Chic: Chic's Greatest Hits, Freak Out: The Greatest Hits of Chic and Sister Sledge, Good Times: The Very Best of the Hits & the Remixes, Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Soup_for_One_(song)&oldid=981852025, Song recordings produced by Bernard Edwards, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, In 2017, it was sampled by American singer, In 2020, it was sampled by Australian singer, This page was last edited on 4 October 2020, at 19:53.

Went Meaning In Tamil, Ikea Playroom Ideas, Bring The Noise Klopp, The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore Monologue, White Chocolate Brands,