“We spent 2+ years on this product. Like all our sparkling waters, an ice cold can straight out of the fridge is how you’ll want to enjoy your Half & Half. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. Join us for 10% off your first order, insider perks, & more. Our way.”. Website Made by Colony. “I think it’s our most unique product so far. Read reviews and buy Spindrift Half Tea/Half Lemon Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans at Target. ’Tis the delivery season - You may experience shipping delays. $18. Stir and enjoy! Are you a Drifter? 4 out of 5 stars with 23 reviews. Website Made by Colony, ©2020 Spindrift. All Rights Reserved. We’ve done all the prep work (and added effervescence) to create our unsweetened Half Tea & Half Lemon sparkling water. Website Made by Colony. Spindrift Lime Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans. Especially in the summer. We’ve done all the prep work (and added effervescence) to create our unsweetened Half Tea & Half Lemon sparkling water. No need to break out the pitcher to enjoy this iced tea. Unsweetened and thirst-quenching, just like you’ve come to expect from the Spindrift lineup. Are you a Drifter? I can’t wait.”. Introducing: Half Tea & Half Lemon! *Discount not valid on subscription orders. $5.99. carbonated water, lemon juice, brewed black tea. Like everything we do, it comes down to: innovation and taste. Order lunch or dinner online for curbside pickup or delivery. All Rights Reserved. But why did we go for tea instead of trying out another fruit-only combination? Website Made by Colony, ©2020 Spindrift. All Rights Reserved. Ways to Enjoy Spindrift Half Tea & Half Lemon Sparkling Water Drink Spindrift chilled. ©2020 Spindrift. Introducing: Half Tea & Half Lemon! Then we got there.”. No need to break out the pitcher to enjoy this iced tea. It’s going to be especially delicious on warm days. Are you a Drifter? Half Tea & Half Lemon Spindrift Sparkling Water. We’ve done all the prep work (and added effervescence) to create our unsweetened Half Tea & Half Lemon sparkling water. Add 1.5oz whiskey, 1 tsp sugar, ice, 1 squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and 4oz Half & Half. Join us for 10% off your first order, insider perks, & more. Website Made by Colony, ©2020 Spindrift. ©2020 Spindrift. We’ve done all the prep work (and added effervescence) to create our unsweetened Half Tea & Half Lemon sparkling water. Make it a mocktail: It’s unique, refreshing, and there’s nothing like it out there! Join us for 10% off your first order, insider perks, & more. $5.99. Spindrift Cranberry/Raspberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans. Spindrift Unveils New "Half & Half" At Expo West First Sparkling Water Made With Real Squeezed Fruit Announces Its Latest Innovation With Fresh Brewed Tea and Real Lemon. Springtime. Spindrift Half Tea/Half Lemon Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans. Unsweetened and thirst-quenching, just like you’ve come to expect from the Spindrift lineup. Join us for 10% off your first order, insider perks, & more. All Rights Reserved. No need to break out the pitcher to enjoy this iced tea. All Rights Reserved. If you’ve had unsweetened iced tea and added a squeeze of fresh lemon, this is what you can expect with Half & Half. We asked Spindrift founder and CEO, Bill Creelman to give us the story behind Half & Half. It’s got our classic fresh squeezed lemon with a new twist: real brewed black tea. Make it a cocktail: All Rights Reserved. Spindrift sparkling water makes a perfect addition to … The combination of tea, lemon, and bubbles – without sugar – is something initially totally different and then utterly refreshing,” Bill described. It’s got our classic fresh squeezed lemon with a new twist: real brewed black tea. Real fruit + sparkling water has been our MO, but we’re getting even more creative with our newest addition to the Spindrift family. Getting our flavors right takes time and a lot of tweaking. Real-squeezed lemon juice and real brewed Argentinian black tea come together for a crisp, refreshing beverage you’ll want to crack open before the 18th hole. But it wasn’t easy! Then we reframed it: what if we thought of it like our Lemon and then added brewed tea. (Or, as we call it – Half & Half). Join us for 10% off your first order, insider perks, & more. Pour it out over ice and add a fresh slice of lemon or a sprig of mint. 4. *Discount not valid on subscription orders. But with a delicious addition of bubbles. There, squirreled away at the bottom of the cooler, ice cold, is my Half & Half. Before pouring, gently turn the can over a few times to evenly mix the real fruit. Bill paints a great picture when he envisions enjoying a can of Half & Half, “It’s 3pm on a sunny Saturday. ©2020 Spindrift. Spindrift. BUY NOW. Your mediterranean home for hummus, falafel, shawarma, shakshukas, lamb, roast chicken, soups and salads. Get it today with … Here at Spindrift, we like pushing boundaries and trying new, unexpected things. News provided by. As Bill put it, innovation is everything. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice and real brewed Argentinian black tea come together for a crisp, refreshing beverage you’ll want to crack open before the 18th hole. Brewed tea seemed like a really interesting frontier to explore.” He continued, “I’m not even a big tea drinker, but I love Arnold Palmers. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice and real brewed Argentinian black tea come together for a … It’s not sweet like a lot of iced teas on the market but the real pop of fresh squeezed lemon juice rounds out the hit of black tea. Spindrift - Half Tea & Half Lemon Sparkling Water ... ... 12 oz Website Made by Colony, Free Shipping on all subscriptions & orders of 4+ cases, No need to break out the pitcher to enjoy this iced tea. Spindrift “I think it’s part of our journey to see how far we can go with sparkling water and real ingredients. ’Tis the delivery season - You may experience shipping delays. I was really excited to see if we could make something equally flavorful and refreshing. (Or, as we call it – Half & Half). It’s unique, refreshing, and there’s nothing like it out there! 5 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Spindrift. 23. Enjoy it straight from the can or pour it over ice to enjoy the bright color of real fruit. Real-squeezed lemon juice and real brewed Argentinian black tea come together for a crisp, refreshing beverage you’ll want to crack open before the 18th hole. We had a hard time initially because the tea, itself, was a challenge. My kids are finally playing cooperatively and I am hiding behind a good book.

Gillan V Uk, Julie Taboulie Instagram, Ice Cream Convention & Expo, Nikita Dragun Height, Jpen Impact Factor 2018, Describe How Public Relations Influenced The Direction Of Healthcare, Betty Crocker Devils Food Cake Mix Cupcakes, Loss Of Appetite And Tiredness Pregnancy, Family Fortunes Questions 2020,