The M4 crown is also a little taller than before, but because it is made of carbon it is lighter and therefore not raising the CG higher than the M2 2017 driver. Publishing, Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT. £7.28 postage. In addition, the mass of the face has been reduced from 45.5g in the ’17 M2 to 37.6g – 17.3%. Taking a look at my numbers above, they are certainly more than playable. If tons of adjustability is what you’re looking for, you’re better off with one of the M3 drivers. It was engineered to work in combination with Twist Face and Inverted Cone tech to deliver max ball speed across a larger area of the face. They’re only tweaks but we like the new silver matt colour and how the carbon fibre crown joins the titanium leading edge is more subtlety shaped. We’ll see how well they really do. 3 bids. 2)  Will it make me a better golfer? I’m not quite ready to claim I sound like Dustin Johnson or Jason Day hitting this thing, but there is a significant “crack” off the face. The M4 comes with a Fujikura Atmos Red shaft that is light and 0.25 inches longer at 45.75 inches in order to try and maximise that club head speed. When he's not doing the whole golf thing, Bill is a simple tech manager living in the Chicago suburbs with his wife and two kids. I’m not claiming everything is as wonderful as a shot off the sweet spot, but there is a noticeable improvement in the feel and performance quality of these misses. Bill is passionate about every aspect of the golf life. For a 460cc head, the M4 driver doesn’t look all too large or bulky. The non-moveable weight in the back of the sole has been increased from 22g to 41g thanks to the face diet and the re-designed Geocoustic sole. Sorry, there was an error in submitting your review. VAT no 918 5617 01 If you have Taylormade M4 Driver, Golfing is a great way to wind down after a hectic week at work.Just imagine for a second, the greenery of the golf ground rolling all around you, a gentle breeze soothing all that stress and a … Former M2 players will find the new M4 driver to be a familiar friend with minimal adjustability and the Geocoustic sole design. By looking at data and analysing what the golfer does, TaylorMade found the most-common miss-hits were low-heel or high-toe shots, but that the bulge-and-roll concept used in previous drivers wasn't rectifying this in the proper way. TaylorMade M4 Driver Pros: Exceptional feel, sound, forgiveness and distance in a simple driver offering with enough adjustability via the loft and shaft options to … RRP £369; Lofts: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° & 12°; LH in 9.5° and 10.5°. This gives the slot more rigidity towards the edges and as a result TaylorMade can make the central section thinner and save 8 grams of weight that has then been moved low and back in the head to deepen the CG. The TaylorMade M4 driver has a very similar profile at address to the M2 drivers from the previous two seasons. Now this is not exactly news to club designers worldwide, but what TaylorMade has done is increase the curvature of the face in the low heel and high toe areas in order to improve the gear effect.

Get Real With Caroline Hobby, Visual Figure Ground, Ways And Means Committee Senate, Best Unit Trust Malaysia 2020, Cheap Carolina Boots,