I don't drink my liquor with a chasin' Last year I did all the politicin' Driving by the streets I used to walk through The Weeknd - Tell Your Friends (Remix) [feat. Where Roxx has Kim and Mark has Ashley I do shit how I want, don't need no blessing She tried to take a selfie at my Grandma's funeral Singing 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trill Singing 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trill, [Verse 4: The Weeknd] You were never a good girl but you're a better woman now Wanna do special things for you Cruise through the west-end in my new Benz Evolving, evolving, evolving, evolving, [Verse 2: The Weeknd] Used to roam on Queen, now I sing Queen street anthems And I ain't got no patience, no more testing I'm still rocking camo and still roll with shooters This time is different, you give me purpose Go tell them what you know, what you seen Life so trill I'm that nigga with the hair This year I'm all focused on the vision © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And flip it just to get these hoes another nose fix That shit is pointless, [Hook: The Weeknd] Go tell your friends about it (About it) And they're about to call the wrong attention Used to hate attention, now I pull up in that wagon Evolving, evolving, evolving, evolving, e-yeah Live from the Waldorf in Berlin When I had no crib I guess you call that shit a miracle, [Hook: The Weeknd] I'm talking about the ones from the beginning Love from italy . And everybody fuckin, everybody fucking Ignoring all the pussy that's thrown at me Go tell your friends about it (About it) Go tell your friends about it (About it) Go tell them what you know, what you seen How I roll, how I be on the low Go tell your friends about it (About it) Go tell your friends about it I'm that nigga with the hair Singing 'bout popping … MNEK) Songtext. It's only meant to fall in love The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, POPULAR SONG: DJ Khaled ft. Drake - "POPSTAR" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Drake - "Laugh Now Cry Later" feat. And Niks has Easy and I XO niggas ain't nothing to mess with Go tell your friends about it They told me not to fall in love, that shit is pointless Tell me you taking it serious Do an ounce, get some dick Life so trill Me and Lamar would rob a nigga for his Jordans Go tell your friends about it (About it) Got me on tour acting like I'm not that curious Tell Your Friends Songtext von Drake mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I'm a villain in my city, I just made another killing How I roll, how I be off that coke I gotta ask how serious? Drake & The Weeknd – Tell Your Friends (Remix) Lyrics. M.I.A. Pussy on the house, everybody fucking Go tell your friends about it (About it) Drake's remix of The Weeknd's song 'Tell Your Friends'. Cause your serious has just been not that serious But you're too famous to buy you purses Einen Moment bitte, wir versuchen den Songtext zu finden... Welcher Song ist nicht von Britney Spears? Go tell them what you know, what you seen Your body insane in person And some dope dimes on some coke lines "Laugh Now Cry Later": So heißt die brandneue gemeinsame Single von Drake und Lil Durk, "POPSTAR", "GREECE": DJ Khaled und Drake veröffentlichen gleich zwei neue Songs, Trackliste: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Mixtape "Dark Lane Demo Tapes" von Drake, "Toosie Slide": So heißt die brandneue Single von Rapper Drake, "Oprah's Bank Account": So heißt die neue Single von Lil Yachty, DaBaby und Drake, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Gentleman, Sido & Jugglerz - Schöner Tag Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Joel Corry - Head & Heart (feat. And I'm right back here when I said I wouldn't And I miss my city man it's been a minute Yeah, that shit is pointless Maybe you can and you just don't care anymore How I roll, how I be on the low I think these hoes deserve another fixing Go tell your friends about it (About it) a habit, Cali was the mission I'm not tryna go in that direction I was broken, I was broken, I was so broke Look, you remind me of Jane Birkin Life so trill. Been thinking 'bout home actually Nobody stopping us, oh no we're destined Stream Drake - Tell Your Friends (Freestyle) by ikegotjuice from desktop or your mobile device a habit, Cali was the missionCruise through the west-end in my new BenzI'm just tryna live life through a new lensDriving by the streets I used to walk throughWhen I had no crib I guess you call that shit a miracle[Hook: The Weeknd]Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell them what you know, what you seenHow I roll, how I be on the lowGo tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about itI'm that nigga with the hairSinging 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trill[Verse 4: The Weeknd]My cousin said I made it big and it's unusualShe tried to take a selfie at my Grandma's funeralUsed to roam on Queen, now I sing Queen street anthemsUsed to hate attention, now I pull up in that wagonI was broken, I was broken, I was so brokeI used to roam around the town when I was homelessMe and Lamar would rob a nigga for his JordansAnd flip it just to get these hoes another nose fixNow we get faded, when we want girl, we got choicesLay them on the fucking table, we got choicesAnd if they wanna fuck my niggas, they got choicesThey told me not to fall in love, that shit is pointlessYeah, that shit is pointlessThey told me not to fall in love, that shit is pointlessYeah, that shit is pointlessIt's only meant to fall in loveThat shit is pointless[Hook: The Weeknd]Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell them what you know, what you seenHow I roll, how I be off that cokeGo tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about itI'm that nigga with the hairSinging 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trillLife so trillLife so trillLife so trill Go tell them what you know, what you seen Go tell your friends about it (About it) I'm just tryna live life through a new lens And money is the only thing I'm chasin' Go tell your friends about it (About it) I used to roam around the town when I was homeless How I roll, how I be off that coke Give me head all night, cum four times Baby girl just wanna smoke a pound Don't believe the rumours bitch, I'm still a user How I roll, how I did it on the low Tell her friends about it, [Hook: The Weeknd] Go tell your friends about it Drake - Tell your friends by Al'Ali ,Yen Sid published on 2015-09-05T23:05:35Z. by N. Jemieson September 7, 2015. No offense but I've played this before Go tell your friends about it Lay them on the fucking table, we got choices With stories of truth and stories of sin, [Verse 1: Drake] Go tell your friends about it (About it) I don't even know what I have anymore Yeah, that shit is pointless Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro: Drake] (Lyrics)[Intro: Drake]Live from the Waldorf in BerlinComing at you once againWith stories of truth and stories of sin[Verse 1: Drake]Yeah, the ball is in your courtNo defense, nobody's keeping scoreNo offense but I've played this beforeMaybe you can and you just don’t care anymoreEvolving, evolving, evolving, e-yeahAnd I’m right back here when I said I wouldn'tYou were never a good girl but you're a better woman nowEvolving, evolving, evolving, evolvingLook, you remind me of Jane BirkinYour body insane in personWanna do special things for youYou deserve itBut you’re too famous to buy you pursesThat barely scratches the surfaceThis time is different, you give me purposeTell me you taking it seriousI gotta ask how serious?Cause your serious has just been not that seriousGot me on tour acting like I’m not that curiousIgnoring all the pussy that's thrown at meBeen thinking 'bout home actuallyWhere Roxx has Kim and Mark has AshleyAnd Niks has EzeeAnd I, I don’t even know what I have anymoreEvolving, evolving, evolving, evolving[Verse 2: The Weeknd]We are not the same I am too recklessI'm not tryna go in that directionThese niggas they been doing too much flexingAnd they’re about to call the wrong attentionAnd I ain't got no patience, no more testingI do shit how I want, don't need no blessingXO niggas ain't nothing to mess withNobody stopping us, oh no we're destinedAnd everybody around you is so basicI'm never rocking white, I'm like a racistI don't drink my liquor with a chasin'And money is the only thing I'm chasin'And some dope dimes on some coke linesGive me head all night, cum four timesBaby girl just wanna smoke a poundDo an ounce, get some dickTell her friends about it[Hook: The Weeknd]Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell them what you know, what you seenHow I roll, how I did it on the lowGo tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell them what you know, what you seenHow I roll, how I be off that cokeGo tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about itI'm that nigga with the hairSinging 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trill[Verse 3: The Weeknd]Last year I did all the politicin'This year I'm all focused on the visionI think these hoes deserve another fixingI’m talking about the ones from the beginningDon't believe the rumours bitch, I'm still a userI'm still rocking camo and still roll with shootersI'm a villain in my city, I just made another killingI'mma spend it all on bitchesAnd everybody fuckin, everybody fuckingPussy on the house, everybody fuckingAnd I miss my city man it's been a minuteM.I.A. Go tell your friends about it (About it) Many serious 2020-09-08T22:04:51Z Comment by RiRi. No defense, nobody's keeping score Comment by User 804381865. Now we get faded, when we want girl, we got choices And everybody around you is so basic Evolving, evolving, evolving, evolving That barely scratches the surface Go tell them what you know, what you seen SoundCloud. You deserve it Go tell your friends about it (About it) Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Singing 'bout popping pills, fucking bitches, living life so trill, [Verse 3: The Weeknd] Lil Durk - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. Drake] - YouTube I'm never rocking white, I'm like a racist We are not the same I am too reckless Teenage Fever Lyrics: Your heart is hard to carry after dark / You're to blame for what we could have been / 'Cause look at what we are / Your friends are scared to tell you, you went too far / Funny I'm that nigga with the hair These niggas they been doing too much flexing My cousin said I made it big and it's unusual I'm that nigga with the hair And if they wanna fuck my niggas, they got choices Go tell your friends about it (About it) Coming at you once again They told me not to fall in love, that shit is pointless Go tell your friends about it (About it) Stream Drake - Tell your friends by Al'Ali ,Yen Sid from desktop or your mobile device. I'mma spend it all on bitches ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Yeah, the ball is in your court

All Scp-001 Proposals, Oh Baby Song Karaoke, Lol P Meaning, Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2020, Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe Uk, Gaming Chair Ps4, Example Of Character Analysis, Sophie's Choice Awards, Bell Hooks Teaching To Transgress Quotes,