I think I loved more the concept of than what actually happened in the film, but it's a good effort and interesting to watch. The original 80's movie this steals the title and plot from was not a masterpiece either, but there was an innocence and niceness to it that this one lacks. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. | Rating: 2/5 Sign up here. Year: 1991 Tomatometer: 0%. | Rating: 2/10 The Blue Lagoon: Official Clip - You're Bleeding! Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. return to the blue lagoon movie poster 1991 1010 Things are pretty much the same for the semi-nude kids in this movie as they were for the semi-nude kids in the first Blue Lagoon. All rights reserved. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. | Rating: 2/4 All rights reserved. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. This sequel to the surprise box office hit The Blue Lagoon (1980) mimics its predecessor's romantic adventure formula of a lush tropical … |, July 25, 2014 I don't peek on you! | Top Critics (10) For one thing, there's a group of native islanders on the other side of the island they're marooned on and they never even notice the two kids? well, sadly, they died at sea. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Whatever happened with this film that made it receive such hugely underrated ratings...i have no idea, n'or do i care. Shallow water, indeed. Cinemark |. View HD Trailers and Videos for The Blue Lagoon on Rotten Tomatoes, then check our Tomatometer to find out what the Critics say. Cinemark That's the worst of it. I think) Big mess of a film. This movie is cute and sweet for the most part, but has a bunch of holes in the story. One for pervs and frustrated holidaymakers only. | Rating: 2/5 This is one of the few nicely done romantic films i've grew up with and it's impossible to forget Mila's sexy young wet body from when she was 16 years old. All rights reserved. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Audience Reviews for Blue Lagoon: The … All Critics (24) Just confirm how you got your ticket. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. | Rating: D Plus, I hated the end. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. You're almost there! One of his hootchie-cootchie girls! Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! romance, When widow Sarah Hargrave (Lisa Pelikan) washes ashore on a tropical island with her daughter and adopted son, she learns how to survive and raise the two children on her own. and the Terms and Policies, and the Terms and Policies, Sign up here. Fourteen-year-old Shields has the physical attributes of someone ten years older, but her acting is still somewhere this side of Annette Funicello. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. This was really quite atrocious. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Lots and lots of nudity, bad acting in '80s survival tale. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins star as two children shipwrecked alone on a tropical island.. Maybe the dumbest movie ever made, but is still rescued by the beautiful soundtrack and the amazing locations / photography. drama, Coming Soon. |, May 21, 2013 That's it !!! J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Return to the Blue Lagoon. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Don't have an account? The lagoon is the locale to which this new movie disastrously returns. Yet another version of 'The Blue Lagoon' - two mismatched kids find themselves stranded on an island, have to work together to survive, fall in love, get rescued, drift apart then live happily ever after. | Rating: 1/4 adventure, Silver Screen Pictures, There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Shut up! Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. | Rating: 1/5 Return to the Blue Lagoon is a pointless spinoff of the 1980 hit, which was itself a remake of a 1949 British pic. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. This is boring and far fetched and I didn't believe any of it. You know what you look like now, Em? IMDB The critical consensus reads: "A piece of lovely dreck, The Blue Lagoon is a naughty fantasy that's also too chaste to be truly entertaining." The Blue Lagoon was panned by critics. But we're all scallawags here. and direct a physically charged-up adaptation of The Blue Lagoon in 1980 starring a 14-year-old Brooke Shields (and plenty of body doubles). We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. | Rating: 1/5 |, March 9, 2006 A piece of lovely dreck, The Blue Lagoon is a naughty fantasy that's also too chaste to be truly entertaining. | Rating: 2/5 Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! | Fresh (2) Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Coming Soon. |, February 1, 2018 The Blue Lagoon: Official Clip - Sticky Kiss, The Blue Lagoon: Official Clip - Funny Thoughts, The Blue Lagoon: Official Clip - Not in the Mood, The Blue Lagoon: Official Clip - Hootchie Cootchie. Forgot your password? |, July 22, 2008 By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Forgot your password? We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. drama, When Paddy dies, however, the now adolescent Emmeline (Brooke Shields) and Richard (Christopher Atkins) are on their own to discover sex, love and loneliness in a tropical paradise. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. I've seen it all! Sign up here. | Rating: 0.5/4 Regal Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. I don't really remember the first part or whether i liked it or not, but all i can say is that watching this, i awakened some of my childhood memories so it kinda felt great. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". I really enjoyed the original with Brooke Shields and yes it is on my movies that are very hard to find list, however deemed this sequel just ok. Somethings they should just leave as they are. | Rating: 1/5. Coming Soon. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Copyright © Fandango. There have come to be certain conventions of the genre, and it's an annoyance that The Blue Lagoon keeps violating them. Today, I wanted these kids to fall on some coral. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango.

Stephen King Harko, Graduate Student Job Search, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Pc, Bakalaki Menu Delivery, The Comedy Store Documentary Watch Online, Nova Scotia Pronunciation, Ice Cream Recipe Masterchef Australia, Azurik Rise Of Perathia Iso, Tom Baker Chef,