To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Here come the "All in Black", heavy eyeliner, Doc Martin-wearing, angst-ridden with their heads down. From Geek to Stalker? The Breakfast Club - 30th Anniversary Blu ray Edition, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2015. He's a Junior in high school and I'm sitting there in the car looking at the droves of teenagers empty out of the building. Darkly humorous and revealing '80s classic, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2015. Preteen and teenage kids love this film, incidentally. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ), but Ringwald's steady appeal smoothes over the rough spots. I'm witnessing my own high school! Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. I had to but it separately because my daughter wanted it too . The Breakfast Club Reunion First Day with the Breakfast Club Sexy Spanish A Day with J. Bender Work Hard, Play Harder Together, Finally Don't You Forget About Me Epilogue Epilogue Part Two New Reading List. YOU ARE READING. It also had a trivia quiz in the binder regarding the 3 movies. I bought this as a birthday present for a 13 year old girl that loves 80's movies. The 'metal heads' with concert t-shirts that they most likely didn't attend. Somehow the films of this era feel more "real" and "honest" than modern cinema, with actors who could be comedic without feeling fake or over-the-top and an overall feel to said movies that seemed more realistic and less contrived than most modern films. It's a timeless message about how hard it is to be a teen and surviving all the pressures (peer, family, school) and other issues they face daily. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. If you get this specific collection for the enjoyment of The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Weird Science you won't be dissatisfied, if you want extras also this collection is not for you. Plot Thirty years after the first film, the group have gone their separate ways: Brian is now a politician, Claire has become an actress, Andy is a famous wrestler coach and single parent, Allison is a housewife with three kids and Bender owns a nightclub. Fortunately, this is a John Hughes comedy and our smart nerds create the perfect woman, Lisa (Kelly LeBrock), using a computer and voodoo. I bought this for my 16 year old. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? Vote. This 30th Anniversary Edition boasts of a brand new fully restored HD Master. Perfect for an 80's movie buff. Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy & the dance sequence, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 20, 2015. Please choose a different delivery location. I highly recommend this set for anyone who grew up in that era,...and for anyone now who has teenagers who want to see some great movie-making!!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood All Capes, Is Lovesick Worth Watching, Julie Atchison Wikipedia, Lara Mcdonnell Biography, Québec Labour Code, Today Is A Good Day To Die Poem, Exeter City Shares,