Service at counter was fine, no complaints there! Soft bloomer bread with ham and cheddar cheese slices. considering it's a busy store with alot of...staff, they should be taking 5 mins at least every couple of hours to maintain proper hygiene. Pure excitement filled our eyes, when we saw this while on our visit to Belfast. Made with chocolate powder and hot milk. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tim Hortons: Amazing!!! I then placed my own order which was a small coconut milk hot chocolate with no fresh cream to be met with complete silence for a 3rd time, a couple of minutes then passed and the girl came back and said “we can’t do the hot chocolate with no cream because it’s a dairy based drink” now I work as a manager for Caffè Nero and have done for over a year and know fine rightly a coconut milk hot chocolate does not contain any dairy so I don’t understand what the issue was. Served with a dip of your choice. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Served with a hash brown and any small hot drink or orange juice of your choice. There are so many places serving up great coffee in Belfast, so Tim Horton’s, who advertise their coffee very strongly, need to step up to the plate. I then placed my own order which was a small coconut milk hot chocolate with no fresh cream to be met with complete silence for a 3rd time, a couple of minutes then passed and the girl came back and said “we can’t do the hot chocolate with no cream because it’s a dairy based drink” now I work as a manager for Caffè Nero and have done for over a year and know fine rightly a coconut milk hot chocolate does not contain any dairy so I don’t understand what the issue was. Cafetière coffee bag to make our famous coffee in the comfort of your own home, Robinsons Fruit Shoot Apple and Raspberry, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Own or manage this property? Served with potato wedges, a dipping sauce, and any small hot drink, iced coffee, frozen lemonade, cooler or bottled soft drink. Two hot buttermilk pancakes topped with chocolate hazelnut spread. Order Online. Called in for a quick espresso....very good. There are so many places serving up great coffee in Belfast, so Tim Horton’s, who advertise their coffee very strongly, need to step up to the plate. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It’s a pain because it’s too late by the time you get to the speaker and I always have something I don’t really want that usually costs more. Our cool, creamy shake combining cream and delicious layers of chocolate flavouring. A festive selection including Rudolph the Reindeer, Chocolate Millionaire's and Christmas Cruller Donuts. It’s a pain because it’s too late by the time you get to the speaker and I always have something I don’t really want that usually costs more.More, Very well organised " locked down" takeaway. Delicately spiced flavour glazed ring donut. We have been to many Tim Horton’s in Canada and all served great strong and tasty coffee.More, Great location in belfast city centre close to bus stop and main shopping area. Strawberry filled donut with vanilla fondant icing and hundreds and thousands topping. We’re visiting from Hamilton and had to pop in to try our most famous export. Grilled until golden brown. Topped with whipped cream, salted caramel flavour syrup and golden crunch sprinkles. Our 100% premium Arabica bean espresso topped with hot water. Served with potato wedges, a dipping sauce, and any small hot drink, iced coffee, frozen lemonade, cooler or bottled soft drink. A variety of fillings, sprinkled and powdered mini donut style cake balls. Activity book and crayons included. Grilled Bagel Breakfast Sandwich – Sausage. European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, Irish Restaurants for Families in Belfast, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Belfast, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Belfast, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, Private Dining Restaurants in Golden Mile. We ordered our first 2 drinks ( Oreo iced cap no cream & caramel iced cap) and I then tried to order a large tea to be met with complete silence once again..another 5 minutes passed of us sitting there starring at a screen, the girl then came back with such attitude and said “that’s what I’m saying what size is the tea” to which I said “it’s a large”. The big one. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards. Thumbs up for my...Boston cream donut !More. Toasted brioche bun filled with crispy chicken, mayonnaise, green leaf lettuce, a slice of cheese, a hash brown, and smoky tomato mayonnaise. I ended up just telling the girl it doesn’t matter just to forget about it as we had been sat there for a solid 15 minutes so we then proceeded to the next window. VG. My wife, not a donut fan really likes the plain glazed donut - fresh and unlike many donuts, not greasy. The small is the size of a Canadian medium but the coffee has more of a Starbucks Pikes Place taste than Tim’s. It was very watery and lacking in flavour. A freshly brewed, perfectly balanced coffee that's been loved by Canadians since 1964. Give it a miss unless you like bad food. Glazed chocolate ring donut with chocolate fondant icing. We where handed our first two drinks (I was nearly breaking my arm trying to reach across as the girl was making absolutely no effort) and both had cream ontop so I said to the girl sorry the Oreo was without fresh cream and she said “well I can’t take it back” to which I replied “are we going to get a new one” and she said “that’s what I’m doing”. double single with milk etc? Get quick answers from Tim Hortons staff and past visitors. Does the Belfast Tims understand the Canadian terminology e.g. Toasted english muffin with egg and a cheese slice. Served with a hash brown and any small hot drink or orange juice of your choice, Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Pancake Meal (V). Based in Toronto, Tim Hortons serves coffee, doughnuts and other fast food items. A mixed selection of the delicious delights that made us famous.

Supreme Oreos Release Date, Dwarf Citrus Trees For Sale Near Me, Link Up London, What Is Sentence Skills In Writing, Hillary Matthews Something About Mary, Fraud Saiyaan Budget, Assassins Creed Black Flag Crack Fix,