Article Source: I worked at Tim Hortons part-time for less than a year, Free coffee, discounted food, overtime if wanted, Typical fast paced fast food job full of rude customers, I worked at Tim Hortons full-time for more than 5 years, team, free coffee, regulars, flexible shifts, exhausting, always busy, disrespectful customers, I have been working at Tim Hortons full-time for more than a year, Free coffee & donut/bagel only when on the job, easy tasks, Discount policy, time management, overwork, Free coffee, flexible hours, nice manager. The Tim Horton Children's Foundation is dedicated to fostering within our children the quest for a brighter future. https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Morgan_Hamilton/45413, Food and Drink: Coffee Morgan Hamilton  |   I've been sharing the brew with all of my friends, now that I can get Tim Hortons coffee delivered right to my home. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? I know that I have to come up with a way to get the Tim Hortons coffee that I so badly craved, once I returned back home in the U.S. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Brand. Finding an adult in Canada who had never had Tim Hortons coffee before is the same as finding an adult who had never tried a McDonald's hamburger in the U.S. Opportunities with our Global Restaurant Support Centre http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIWEh, Camp Day is coming up on June 3rd. A coworke… Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Tim Hortons is right for you. Tim Hortons has launched their new Double Double Coffee Bar in Canada. Of course, I won't give up on my quest that easily, even if I was disappointed at not having a store in my area. I was given the opportunity to try Tim Hortons coffee when I took a vacation in the Great White North about a month ago. You probably know that this franchise is pretty much a Canadian institution. But unless you have to, I don’t recommend Tim Horton’s coffee. Tim Hortons Double Double Coffee Bar: Review. Glassdoor has 3,961 Tim Hortons reviews submitted anonymously by Tim Hortons employees. Nice regulars, good coworkers. Author At the Dunkin' location I visited in New York City, I saw no such deal on the menu and wasn't made aware of one when ordering, so I paid $7.98 for those three items. Tim Hortons: COFFEE!!!!! Customer Review. I was given the opportunity to try Tim Hortons coffee when I took a vacation in the Great White North about a month ago. You should visit a franchise near you or order from an online retailer if you miss Tim Hortons coffee as much as I do or if you just want to see what all the fuss is about. Repetitive work, some customers are difficult to deal with and the smell of coffee and donuts burned into your uniform. Enjoy the Tim Hortons taste you love at home! Visit our site for more helpful information about Tim Hortons Coffee [http://www.funfoodanddrink.com] and other similar topics. It was worth every penny in my opinion, even though it was a bit pricey compared to other brands that I could have bought at my local grocery store. Sometimes extremely busy and understaffed. Submitted On January 23, 2007. You can substitute Tim Hortons ® Premium Light Roast Instant coffee with any of our Premium Instant coffee flavours Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Users Reading this article are also interested in: Morgan Hamilton offers expert advice and great tips regarding all aspects concerning. We will never sell or rent your email address. Believe me when I say that you'll become a convert once you try this brand. Instant Coffee; Sports & Outdoors; Everything Else; Cooking & Dining; Clothing; See All 6 Departments . Anyway, I could see why all my Canadian friends raved about the place because I thoroughly enjoyed the brew at that chain. Great hours, great staff, free coffee and tea. You probably know that this franchise is pretty much a Canadian institution. 1,318 Articles, By The taste is ok but nothing to write home about. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Finding an adult in Canada who had never had Tim Hortons coffee before is the same as finding an adult who had never tried a McDonald's hamburger in the U.S. In fact, I discovered a couple of online retailers that ship fresh-ground or instant Tim Hortons coffee to nearly any destination in the world. 594 reviews for Tim Hortons Coffee. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Former Employee - Tim Hortons Team Member, Boselli & Sons' McDonald's Restaurants Jobs, Boselli & Sons' McDonald's Restaurants Reviews, "Only good for those looking for minimum paid job". However, the numerous store locations in the United States are in far away states, like New York, Massachusetts, Maine, and Pennsylvania. Free coffee, donuts, drinks, nice manager etc. I found out that other people also want to get Tim Hortons coffee outside of Canada. "Flexible hours for those in school" (in 255 reviews), "working in fast paced environment" (in 253 reviews), "Expect To Be Payed Minimum Wage" (in 164 reviews), "make sure you enjoy fast paced work environments" (in 132 reviews). Anyway, I could see why all my Canadian friends raved about the place because I thoroughly enjoyed the brew at that chain. Morgan Hamilton offers expert advice and great tips regarding all aspects concerning Tim Hortons Coffee [http://www.funfoodanddrink.com/food--beverage/food--drink/a-review-of-tim-hortons-coffee.html]. In fact, I discovered a couple of online retailers that ship fresh-ground or instant Tim Hortons coffee to nearly any destination in the world. Are you sure you want to replace it? They expressed that no other domestic brands even come close to the quality, freshness, and taste of Canada's most popular offering. News broke out in early 2019 saying these would launch in Fall of 2019 but I haven’t noticed this in stores till now. The hash brown was $1.30, the small hot coffee $2.29, and the sandwich $4.39. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Learn how to enable cookies. Very flexible hours. Some owners will establish some silly rules you have to follow. low pay, hours, customers do not care , stressful sometimes, I worked at Tim Hortons part-time for more than a year. I was given the opportunity to try Tim Hortons coffee when I took a vacation in the Great White North about a month ago. In fact, a few of them have even started ordering home deliveries of their own. In order to solve my dilemma, I decided to log onto the Internet and do a bit of research. A Review Of Tim Hortons Coffee. Like always, some bad customers. Avg. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. © 2020 EzineArticlesAll Rights Reserved Worldwide, 3 Easy Ways To Make Great Campfire Coffee, Roasted Coffee Stimulates All Human Senses, The Best Mug Warmers That You Would Want to Have on Your Side, Coffee Recipes That Will Amaze Your Family And Friends, Greek Coffee Plays Its Part In The Healthy Mediterranean Diet, https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Morgan_Hamilton/45413, http://ezinearticles.com/?A-­Review-­of-­Tim-­Hortons-­Coffee&id=427869. Pillerville says: On a cold Alberta day, anything hot will suffice when trying to keep warm. Free coffee and donuts are always nice. I am glad that they've come to love this special coffee just as much as I do. Expert Add the Tim Hortons ® Light Roast Instant Coffee to the milk, and stir until dissolved; Add the remaining ingredients to the mug, and mix until a smooth batter forms; Microwave the mug for 1 minute, or until cooked through; Enjoy! Under £5; £5 - £10; £10 - £20; £20 - £50; £50 & Above £ £ Go From Our Brands. learn about the amazing history of coffee, Gourmet Coffee Drinks Are Delicious And Invigorating, What To Look For When Buying An Espresso Machine. You probably know that this franchise is pretty much a Canadian institution. Finding an adult in Canada who had never had Tim Hortons coffee before is the same as finding an adult who had never tried a McDonald's hamburger in the U.S. Diana Chan March 2, 2020 product. Tim Hortons; Leitz; Tim Horon; STARBUCKS; BLACK INSOMNIA COFFEE COMPANY X; Coffee Mate; Price. Our coffees, specialty beverages and teas are just waiting for you to brew and share with friends from the comfort of your own kitchen. - See 129 traveler reviews, 88 candid photos, and great deals for Belfast, UK, at Tripadvisor. |   It was worth every penny in my opinion, even though it was a bit pricey compared to other brands that I could have bought at my local grocery store. 3,449 Tim Hortons reviews. In the course of my two week stay in Canada, I became completely addicted to the stuff. Check out some of the great work the Tim Hortons Children's Foundation is doing: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI6OY. At Tim Hortons, the hot coffee, breakfast sandwich, and hash brown came as a combo deal, and cost $4.50 ($5.99 CAD). This isn’t in the candy aisle at the grocery store I was in the coffee aisle by the hot chocolate. Learn more and find out how you can help send a kid to camp at thcf.com. I'm not going to drive hundreds of miles every time I wanted a cup of coffee, even though I love it very much. Management is inconsistent in enforcing policy/supporting staff, No real benefits, No Appreciation, Poor labour management, bad management, nepotism and favortism from store manager. Morgan Hamilton. In the course of my two week stay in Canada, I became completely addicted to the stuff.

Diocese Of Greensburg Virtual Mass, Montgomery County, Pa Crime Watch, Salman Rushdie News, Lucy Faulks Child, Red Sea Countries,