Tom plays Axel Collins, a life-loving rave DJ who decamps to Ibiza in the 1990s, disappears and is found more than two decades later buried in the desert, prompting his sister, Zoe (Haddock) to investigate. Directed by Welshman Marc Evans, the coming-of-age musical was filmed in Swansea and was inspired by his own upbringing. Megan is a very gorgeous and attractive lady. I just want to work.”. Tom Rhys Harries in a scene from White Lines. Axel is a DJ. Tom made his film debut in 2012's Hunky Dory starring Minnie Driver. Who Is Tom Rhys Harries? This content is imported from Instagram. Oh, and according to his Instagram profile, he's also a very skilled singer and guitar player: J T in the QuaranT’n Shed with nice acoustics and spring sun. According to her Instagram profile, she is 17 years old as of 2020. Movie Actor. I haven’t told anyone that. Wiki, Age, Family. What’s your relationship with music? The extras on set would party with abandon, and then all go out after shooting. He’s not afraid to go after what he wants. To be honest, I don’t think I’m a particularly good DJ. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Tom, who you will have seen in ITV dramas Unforgotten and Jekyll and Hyde as well as Welsh film Hunky Dory, said: "Props and kudos to the Spanish supporting artists, we must have had about 700 or 800 supporting artists and one of the sequences was shot over a week and a half, they were all so up for it. Slaughterhouse Rulez. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Actor Born in Wales #25. If you want to go and live off lemon juice for a month at a yoga retreat, you can do that there. “They’re very talented and it’s great to have two people close to your age doing so well as you can ask them any questions about the industry.”. "They have footage of me in Spain, so I was there at some point. sending you digital love #blessthenhs #staysafe #stayhome, A post shared by Tom Rhys Harries (@tomrhysharries) on Mar 31, 2020 at 10:56am PDT, Opening up about his role in White Lines, Tom recently told the Evening Standard: "He’s a real juxtaposition of a character. The college is a special place – it’s so vibrant and the people there are amazing.”. Ben Whishaw. It’s produced by Left Bank Pictures and Netflix. I probably shouldn’t say that as a boy from Cardiff.". Everything's just so accessible.". The Welsh actor, Tom Rhys Harries earns an excellent amount of money from his appearances in different movies. I love performing music. The industry seems to be trying to get back on its feet. There is no any personal information available about her on the internet. "I am passionate about education and higher education. One of my tutors said to me, “What’s meant for you won’t pass you by.” I found that really helpful in my career when I was younger because you get way more rejections than you do acceptances, but if it balances out and you feel like the highs are worth the lows then you know you’ve got to keep on trucking. We had a really good group of people and were doing something really fun. Tom Rhys Harries Fans Also Viewed . You have to have relatively good rhythm to be a good DJ, but my rhythm is syncopated at best. As an actor, if you can bring any kind of reprieve or respite in the form of entertainment to people during a time that’s really challenging then I think that’s a good thing. "The whole thing only works if the crowd are on board. Tom's had positive feedback from fans, despite Axel being a bit of a dubious character. Once again, Harries – who lists Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman as one of his favourite actors – found himself gaining valuable experience from his co-stars, including Benedict Cumberbatch. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Some of the actors you’ll definitely recognise, like Coronation Street's Angela Griffin, The Capture’s Laura Haddock and Line of Duty’s Daniel Mays, but we reckon when it comes to the actor behind Axel's character, you'll probably be stumped. Tom Rhys Harries is a Welsh stage, screen and television actor. I’d love to go back to study.". Harries – whose father Rhys is a head teacher and mother Ffion is a scriptwriter-turned-English literature teacher – decided he wanted to become an actor while he was in the sixth form at Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Plasmawr in Cardiff. He said: "But I still really wanted to pursue my education. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. There are huge party scenes - it was '90s Ibiza, so of course - and one in particular took a week and a half to shoot. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. The Cardiff actor plays 1990s DJ Axel Collins in the sun-drenched thriller. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Ant and Dec share pic from new I'm A Celeb camp, How the Kardashians feel about Larsa's comments, Ruper Grint reveals daughter's very unique name, 7 reasons why you'll love Netflix’s Dash & Lily, UK cottages you can still book for Christmas 2020, Netflix confirms The Umbrella Academy season 3, Jodie to play Anne Boleyn in new TV thriller, Larsa says she was dating Tristan before Khloe, Reese Witherspoon shares pic of cutest new puppy, Cosmopolitan, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. At present, he holds a capital of around $500 Thousand. "I’m getting messages from people all over the world. There’s a thriller element to the story and there are warring families, as well as a burgeoning love story. have revealed their phobias before heading to Gwrych Castle for the 2020 series, I'm A Celebrity cast share updates from isolation in Wales after line-up is confirmed, Inside Vernon Kay's farmhouse on Anglesey and Giovanna Fletcher's update as she isolates n Wales. Thx for the kinds words on WL x #Staysafe #Amadeus, A post shared by Tom Rhys Harries (@tomrhysharries) on May 17, 2020 at 2:26pm PDT. Isn’t she attractive? And looking into the nineties era fed the actor's love of research.. "I looked a lot at Manchester in the '90s. Megan also has not shared anything about her parents and family members. They’d party while filming through the day and then the supporting artists had their own WhatsApp group, and they would carry on and party afterwards.

Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass Ps4 Cheap, Ellie Fredricksen Age, Kids Flip Sofa, Thomas Paine Society, Xbox 360 Player Count, Good Table Manners, Etrade Advisor Services Review, 2014 Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Election,