It is very creamy and the slivers of chocolate just melt in your mouth. Whole Chocolate Milk Milk from Turkey Hill Dairy is Whole chocolate milk. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Labels: container , limited , review , Turkey_Hill For those of you keeping track at home, the score is currently 1 to 4 in my battle with Nick to cover the most limited edition Turkey Hill flavors this year. I don't think I will buy any other brand of ice cream again. The color is very...unusual. I'm not sure if they've change the color at all some of these comments are from a few years ago, but the color just looks like I would expect dark chocolate to look. Great-grandpa Frederick Benedict Frey started making strawberry ice cream for the family's Sunday dinner long, long ago. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Kosher Rich & creamy chocolate ice cream made with the finest cocoa. Hands down the best dark chocolate ice cream I have had. color aside the slivers make it just right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nd this has three different types of chocolate so that’s great I would repurchase Turkey Hill and Chocolate ice cream products any day! We aim to show you accurate product information. This is definitely my new favorite ice cream flavor! See more details at. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I can't taste color. In fact, it seems like the whole mainstream ice cream scene is not doing so well this year (try to think of something truly new from Breyers, Edys, Turkey Hill… This is one of my fav TH flavors, the kind you only buy 1 of every season but you look forward to the variety once a year. No other ice cream brand has a flavor as good as this one. and about the color, didn't notice. Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP,NONFAT MILK, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, WHEY, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Absolutely loved it. I absolutely love TH Deep Dark Chocolate. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP,NONFAT MILK, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, WHEY, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Labels: container, dark_chocolate, review, TH_Trio, Turkey_Hill [New for 2018] So there are five new Trio-politan flavors from Turkey Hill this year. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Love the ice cream, the slivers are great, but the color is just awful. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This taste identical to the deep dark chocolate ice cream I always got at Baskin Robbins as a kid. It’s a perfect dupe. Closest Turkey Hill products: Manheim, PA Here are locations providing Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your current location. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Rich & creamy chocolate ice cream made with the finest cocoa. I love Turkey Hill ice cream it’s my favorite. I tried this for the first time this year. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream Rich & creamy chocolate ice cream made with the finest cocoa. Robust dark chocolate ice cream with melt-in-your-mouth chocolaty slivers, Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert, Friendly's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Friendwich, Cool Jacks Jack Attack Ice Cream Sandwiches. Electrode, Comp-20f974e6-810e-4b0a-9d83-bf7f052f32ed, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-461451d5-007-175b62cc46dc55, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:19:48 GMT, Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream, Made with the finest cocoa., Original recipe, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-836a07aa-4ce5-41a3-943d-9fa5124bbafc, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-31f226c9-007-175b627e34e775, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:14:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-6ec58fcf-9ed6-4543-911e-9c2c5153649c, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-d160e98e-007-175b632231ed00, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:25:40 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I'm getting tires of the same old chunks of brownie and chocolate chips. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. To have found them both together is amazing. It's a nice dark chocolate, and not bitter at all. Please make much more of it!!! This ice cream is so creamy and delicious. Buy Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream Dutch Chocolate (48 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. See terms. [])). and we have not verified it. This one has spoiled me. Dark Chocolate is the Best Chocolate Ice Cream I've ever tasted. Wish I could order it online some how. I know, I know, I'm slacking, so let's make it 2 to 4 with a flavor that's been the limited edition August flavor since 2012 but this was the first year that I was actually able to easily pick up a carton of it. I am so glad that it will one day be back. I’m a dark chocolate lover and an ice cream addict. this is my absolutely favorite ice cream and was so disappointed to not find it at the store today that I thought for a minute I had lost my mind because I found my self staring at the freezer a few minutes wondering where it went. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Real good stuff. For those of you keeping track at home, the score is currently 1 to 4 in my battle with Nick to cover the most limited edition Turkey Hill flavors this year. Eating this right now. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. We've already covered the Mint one (which my daughter had me repurchase already) and the all natural one (review coming soon), so let's look at the most chocolatey of the bunch. Try it today! We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. TH Deep Dark Chocolate is my all-time favorite! Trying to remember the last time I saw this one. It hasn’t been available at my Giant food store in a very very long time. Turkey Hill's selection of frozen desserts has grown a lot since 1954. You lost me as a very good customer when you cancelled the DARK CHOCOLATE. Just wish it was still available in my area. I would buy 2 at a time because it wasn't always available. I happened to see it when I was walking by in the grocery store and decided to buy one to try. I wish it were an everyday find instead of seasonal. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This process is automatic. Why is it a Seasonal Flavor? I’m always a sucker for anything chocolate too. I opened the carton and immediately had a visceral reaction to the color, which immediately brought to mind the type of sticky diaper mess that was the worst to clean up back when I had babies. Personalized health review for Turkey Hill Ice Cream, Fat Free, Dutch Chocolate: 70 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Kosher. Manufacturers, Ingredients: Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP,NONFAT MILK, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, WHEY, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN. I compared it to Friendly's Deep Choc and it blows it out of the water! With TH moving towards more frozen dairy desserts, it's seems even less likely to come back (though still could ofcourse!). Your first delivery is free. Turkey Hill Pennsylvania Dutch Pretzel Ice Cream brown sugar flavored ice cream with choco pretzels and a pretzel swirl Like most Turkey Hill Limited Edition flavors, this one goes outside of their mainstream comfort zone and delivers us something unique.

Fastbreak Convenience Store, Geo Satellite Map, Karrueche Tran Height, Chobani Creamer Reviews, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Cluster 4, Online Market Logo Design, Harrisburg To Baltimore,