Bake about 45 minutes until it is golden brown or when an inserted knife comes out clean. I’m Helen, an avid lover of adventure, chocolate and life. Even though my mom loves to cook, there are days when she has no idea…, This Vegan Chamomile Tea Latte is the perfect cozy, fall drink without any caffeine. In another bowl, combine wet ingredients, then pour over the flour mixture. The crust is buttery and the filling has just the right amount of sweetness to it. ★☆ It is not an overly sweet cake at all and having the lemon glaze makes it the perfect sweetness level. Let the glaze run down the sides of the cake. But … The hint of lemon in the cake is accented by the lemon-maple frosting, which, in my opinion is not optional for this vegan bundt cake. In a separate bowl, combine the flaxeggs with the milk, ⅓ cup lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, olive oil, and yogurt together. Recipes that come together quickly and are perfect for un-planned tea and coffee parties. ). Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and lemon zest until well-combined. I decided to make this Vegan Lemon Bundt Cake with a Lemon Glaze to celebrate and also know that Easter is around the corner. I know lemon is not a lot of people's favorite flavor for a dessert, but I love lemon, so I decided to come up with a recipe for a lemon bundt cake recipe. Combine well. This simple, delicious Vegan Meyer Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake recipe is incredibly EASY to make. Cool cake for about 20 minutes before transferring to a rack then let it cool completely before adding the glaze. I rarely use those either, as most of you know. The best vegan lemon bundt cake is moist, has rich lemon flavor, and is smothered in a sweet and tangy frosting. I focus on fun vegan and gluten-free recipes. I totally get it if you don’t! Bake about 45 minutes until it is golden brown or when an inserted knife comes out clean. In a food processor or in a bowl using an electric mixer, … I’m a food photographer and health and wellness blogger behind A StepFull of You. If you are looking for a refreshing and easy dessert to make, this Vegan Lemon Bundt Cake is for you! Hi! Let’s get started! More About Me Here!! Combine lemon juice and powdered sugar, and stir until it forms a glaze. It is warming to have and great for Thanksgiving. In another bowl, combine wet ingredients, then pour over the flour mixture. Using Meyer lemons gives it and added specialness, but … Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this lemon cake:-gluten-free flour or sub all-purpose flour if not gluten-free-organic coconut sugar-flaxseeds or chia seeds-plant-based milk of choice-fresh lemons-olive oil-plant-based yogurt of choice-baking powder-baking soda-turmeric powder (optional)-lemon extract (optional)-organic powdered sugar. Hi!!! « Easy Vegan Maple Tempeh Spring Rolls (gluten-free), Vegan Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (gluten-free) ». Welcome! I love making recipes like this. Slowly add the flour mixture in and combine well, making sure there are no lumps. Of course the cake can be made without the frosting. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe The lemon flavor in the cake is subtle and comes from a little lemon extract and some lemon zest. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly oil a bundt pan. It is light and not too sweet, yet packed with lemon flavor. Combine well. Combine all the ingredients for the lemon glaze together and mix well until smooth. My favorite meals of the day are breakfast and dessert so you will most likely see more of those recipes than others. Brian actually made this for me on my birthday, that’s how easy it is! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 7 inch bundt pan or a regular cake pan will work as well with some oil or you can spread some butter, making sugar all the sides are covered. However, if you want to omit the glaze you can as well. To find out more about me, click here! And the frosting is a simple mix of powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon extract. In a separate large bowl, beat together the vegan butter and sugar until well combined. 1 cups nondairy unsweetened milk ( I prefer soy or almond), 3/4 cups nondairy unsweetened plain yogurt, Preheat over 350 degrees F; Grease Bundt pan. Thinking of spring and even though we cannot travel or go outdoors much, seeing the trees and flowers bloom makes me so excited for spring. I'm Helen, and welcome to A StepFull of You. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before removing the cake from the pan. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients then set aside. Your email address will not be published. It’s a one-bowl recipe, just whisk it up and pour it in. ★☆ Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. This recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect simple dessert for any tea or coffee party! 90% of the recipes I write, I use gluten-free or healthier flours and healthier sweeteners, but this is not one of those times. This vegan lemon cake is for those who don’t mind using regular white flour and white sugar. In a large bowl, combine the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and turmeric powder. However, during my sophomore year in college, I went to study abroad in Paris. ★☆. From there, I have the most amazing lemon desserts and pastries, specifically all the lemon tarts there. I used Bob’s Redmill’s 1:1 Baking Flour (https://www.bobsredmill.com/gluten-free-1-to-1-baking-flour.html), Your email address will not be published. This Vegan Coconut Sweet Potato Pie is creamy and packed with all the fall flavors. I wholeheartedly believe in a chocolate a day and to approach life with openness and kindness to oneself. ★☆ Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 50 mins Total Time 1 hr 10 mins Legal, Roast Asparagus with Red Potatoes and Mushrooms, Vegan Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up (Our Biggest Yet! Pour over the top of the cake. Slowly add the flour mixture in and combine well, making sure there are no lumps. I instantly fell in love with anything lemon flavored and especially when it is the summer and we all want something light and refreshing. Once the cake is completely cooled, drizzle with the lemon glaze and let it set. Serve and enjoy. ★☆ I remember asking her why and she always said she has…. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest. https://www.bobsredmill.com/gluten-free-1-to-1-baking-flour.html. Stir until combined and set aside. It requires 6-ingredients only and makes for a comforting drink to have especially on stressful days. Cake-2 ½ cup gluten-free flour (or sub for all-purpose flour)-1 ⅓ cup organic coconut sugar-3 flaxeggs (3 tbsp flaxseed meal or chia seeds mixed with 9 tbsp water)-¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other plant-based milk of choice)-⅓ cup lemon juice-zest of 2 lemons-⅔ cup olive oil (or sub for vegan butter)-⅓ cup plain, unsweetened plant-based yogurt-1 ½ tsp baking powder-¾ tsp baking soda-½ tsp turmeric powder (optional- for color)-½ tsp lemon extract (optional), Lemon Glaze (optional)-1 cup organic powdered sugar-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, Keywords: cake, bundt cake, lemon, vegan, gluten-free, spring, Tag @astepfullofyou on Instagram and hashtag it #astepfullofyou, Filed Under: Sweets Tagged With: bundt cake, easter desserts, Easter recipes, gluten-free cake, gluten-free desserts, lemon, lemon cake, spring desserts, vegan, vegan cake, which gluten free flour did you use in this recipe, Hi! Here you will find a healthy mix of plant-based recipes where chocolate is the star in many of them! While the cake is cooling, make the lemon glaze. Ready to make this Vegan Lemon Bundt Cake? Pour into the pan about ¾ inch full. In a separate bowl, combine the flaxeggs with the milk, ⅓ cup lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, olive oil, and yogurt together. This Blueberry Bundt Cake is a fluffy vegan lemon cake with blueberries and a natural blueberry glaze! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Combine well. My mom would wake up between 5 and 5:30 every morning even on weekends. The vegan buttermilk is also made with a little lemon juice. Preheat over 350 degrees F; Grease Bundt pan In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients then set aside. I was not the biggest fan of lemon desserts growing up, much preferring chocolate over anything else.

How To Make Breading For Chicken, Circle Of Life Lyrics Meaning, Dumpster Fire Emoji, Triple Layer Chocolate Cake With Ganache, Mattress Topper Australia, Sarah-jane Mee Son, Jamie Oliver Christmas Cake,