Welcome to 2019, friends! (photos 6-7), While the loaf is baking, prepare your lemon glaze. I can feel the lemon taste without even having the loaf. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Mix until combined without over mixing. Thanks for your support! Everyone will ask you for the recipe and be shocked when they find out it's gluten free. I have perfected my recipe over the years, making it for gatherings and for afternoon teas. NOTE: If you don’t have a high speed blender or your dates are very dry, soak them first for 15 minutes in cool water, then drain and process. Now, I know what you’re thinking. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Do the skewer test – to test if your lemon loaf is ready, prick the cake in the middle with a skewer. Leave the cake to cool completely before icing. VEGAN PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE MAPLE BUTTER BANANA , Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Vegan Cream Cheese Icing, Sweet Potato Baked Oatmeal with Cream Cheese Frosting, Vegan and Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix, Creamy Coconut Curry Cauliflower Rice with Spinach and Tomato, Pumpkin Pie Pancakes with truWhip Vegan Whipped Topping. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes and then transfer to a cutting board or cooling rack to cool completely. It’s so easy to bake vegan these days though, with how accessible things like non-dairy milk and vegan butter are – anything is possible! Let me know how you go. This lemon loaf tastes best when freshly made but keeps at room temperature for up to 3 days. *Nutritional information is an estimate, calculated using online tools and does not incude optional ingredients, unless otherwise indicated.. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. (This is a summary with step by step photos, full recipe measurements and instructions are in the recipe card below.). Refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze without the glaze for up to 2 months. Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! Will try it out soon. Sweetened with stevia and a bit of sugar which cuts back on the calories I can’t wait to make this. Its a take on my famous Lemon drizzle cake but baked in a loaf tin and drizzled with lemony, zesty runny icing sugar. Transfer your vegan lemon loaf batter to a loaf pan lined in parchment paper and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Required fields are marked *. Taste and add more lemon juice, if desired. Mix melted vegan butter, almond milk, lemon juice, vanilla, sugar, and stevia. This is an addictive treat that your friends and family will love. Your email address will not be published. This Vegan Lemon Loaf recipe is super fluffy and zingy and tastes so lemony. This ridiculously easy lemon loaf topped with a sweet-tart lemon glaze is to die for! Wow, Delicious. Easy and tasty meals that will fill you up until dinner. However, I was a little bored of making the same old lemon cake, so I decided to adapt my recipe and make it into this delicious Vegan Lemon Loaf cake. I would really enjoy baking this. Add your dates and water to a high speed blender and process until smooth to make date syrup. Always made using wholesome ingredients, and always under 400 calories per serving. Do you think I could sub Bobs Red Mill GF all purpose flour? I tried to use it for something today but it doesn’t bind together. Be sure to visit me on the 15th for my unlimited vegan themed linkup. (photos 6-7) While the loaf is baking, prepare your lemon … I love lemon desserts this time of year. Vegan Lemon Bread A tender and moist crumb, my lemon loaf bread reminds me of the famous Starbucks loaf. And just like my orange cranberry bread, you’ll find that dates is all you need to sweeten this delicious cake. Tastes like Starbucks lemon loaf! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Now add the wet ingredients, using 1.5 cups worth of the date syrup (not more!) peanutbutterandjilly.com | click ⬇️, © 2020 Peanut Butter and Jilly, All Rights Reserved, Easy Low-Cal Vegan Eats: 60 Flavor-Packed Recipes Under 400 Calories Per Serving, NEW! NOTE: If you don’t have oat flour or brown rice flour, you may make some by blending rolled oats or brown rice in a high speed blender. Transfer the batter to your loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Quickly add the flour and mix until combined. Naturally sweetened with incredible lemony flavour, this vegan lemon loaf is perfect for a healthy treat. Mix. We only promote products we use and love. I do love to entertain at Easter. This cake calls for basic ingredients. So I stuck to my very own recipe and it turned out to be a big hit. Enjoy! Learn how your comment data is processed. This recipe is simple, vegan, and a must have for all lemon lovers! The spices are subtle in flavour, since the lemon is really the star of the show here. All entries shared on social media if share buttons installed. If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. It is also 100% vegan meaning that it’s dairy-free and egg-free!This cake would make the perfect Easter cake or ‘spring cake’ as when I think Join 100,000 others and receive my Best recipes via email, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX, Copyright© 2020 Simply Healthy Vegan, All Rights Reserved, #sfba_subscribe_form_98 .subscribeform8{width:630px;border:1px solid #fff;font-family:'Prata';background-color:#fff;background-image:url(https://www.simplyhealthyvegan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/pexels-photo-2168783.jpeg)}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 #sfba-main-form-container.subscribeform8 .sfba-form-sub-heading{color:#fff}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 #sfba-main-form-container.subscribeform8 .sfba-form-privacy-heading{color:}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 #sfba-main-form-container.subscribeform8 .sfba-form-heading{color:#fff}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 .subscribeform8 .sfba_subscribe_form__fields .sfba-form-fields{border-color:#191919}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 .subscribeform8 .sfba-form-consent-fields-main label,#sfba_subscribe_form_98 .subscribeform8 .sfba-form-consent-fields-main{color:#fff}#sfba_subscribe_form_98 .subscribeform8 #sfba-form-button{background-color:#9ad6ea;color:#FFF;font-size:15px}.subscribeform6 #sfba-form-button{background-image:url(https://www.simplyhealthyvegan.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-subscribe-forms-pro/includes/../images/sent.png)}input.sfba-form-fields::placeholder{/ Chrome,Firefox,Opera,Safari 10.1+/ color:#7E7E7E;opacity:1;/ Firefox /}input.sfba-form-fields:-ms-input-placeholder{/ Internet Explorer 10-11 / color:#7E7E7E}input.sfba-form-fields::-ms-input-placeholder{/ Microsoft Edge / color:#7E7E7E}.sfba_thanks_container a.sfba-form-close{width:16px;height:16px;line-height:16px;position:absolute;top:6px;right:6px;z-index:1;opacity:.75;color:#fff;text-decoration:none;font-size:36px}. I must have made him this well over a hundred times. Join 100,000 others and receive my Best Recipes straight to your inbox! This cake can also be made soy-free, gluten-free and if you are not vegan, then you can swap the ‘vegan eggs’ with free-range eggs. This moist bouncy cake will be ready in under an hour and guarantee you will want another slice. Stir in the finely grated lemon rind and then sift the flour and baking powder together and fold into the mixture evenly. Your email address will not be published. It’s a little darker in colour, thanks to dates, and wholesome flour choices, but still incredibly delicious. Don't over mix! Now measure 1.5 cups worth of the date syrup you just made to add to your mixing bowl and NOT more. Low Calorie Vegan Lemon Loaf Here is a low calorie version of my famois Super Moist Vegan Lemon Loaf. If you have tried my recipe then please do me a favour and leave me a comment and rating on my recipe. Required fields are marked *. Whilest the cake is baking in the oven, prepare the icing mixture by combining the icing sugar and lemon juice together in a small bowl until it has dissolved. Seriously, I could not stop eating it once it was glazed, and it only lasted 24 hours in my household! This vegan lemon loaf doesn’t quite look like the lemon loaf you may be accustomed to. Sweetened with stevia and a bit of sugar which cuts back on the calories but not the flavor! One of my husband’s favorite cakes for me to make is my famous lemon drizzle cake. Author of EASY LOW-CAL VEGAN EATS Thanks for sharing. This looks lovey – Lemon cake is my favourite will give it a go. I have been trying to cook vegan a lot more latey. If you don’t want your icing to be too runny, add a little less lemon juice or a little more icing sugar. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 10, open March 1 to 26. It’s If you purchase using these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Then, add baking soda and baking powder. and then continue mixing until a cake batter is formed, without over mixing. Hi Naomi, I think that would work. It is also 100% vegan meaning that it’s dairy-free and egg-free! My 10 year old is all about all things lemon, especially dessert! Hello & Ciao, I’m Rosa! It is also 100% vegan meaning that it’s dairy-free and egg-free! That vegan lemon loaf cake looks amazing and easy to make! Here is a low calorie version of my famois Super Moist Vegan Lemon Loaf. Naturally sweetened and just the right amount of lemony flavour, this vegan lemon loaf is perfect for a healthy treat.

Michael Schultz Carnegie, Magnum Ice Cream Nz, Colorless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously Importance, Ratification Case Examples, Historically In A Sentence, California Divorce Laws 2019, Great Value Sparkling Water, Periodontist Near Me, Bubbly Tamil Meaning, Seagram's Vodka Ingredients,